What's new

From PAF to PIA : Few good men of honor (must watch)

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I posted this interview in PAF section, because this new team of management are active PAF crew who are now handling the dead PIA. They discuss the hurdle and deep down corruption . How previous govts sold the lucrative routes to other countries.

Saw this the other day. There was a lot of mudslinging on prior management etc and it is good to bring all this to to the public. However, the retired AM was still light on proposed steps to fix the airline and did not even touch the matter of cutting thousands of jobs where they are not needed to bring down the ratio of workers to aircraft inline with normal standards. PIA will still remain a cow to be milked by the greedy.

and court removed him from his poat. one of the patgetic decision

it really depressed me and also court suspended all decision which he made for PIA and ordered to restore removed employed. thats pathetic
We had a revolution against the dictator, against corrupt leaders, and now it seems like we need a revolution against the courts.

I hope they keep pulling this crap, as all it does is make people realize how much we need to focus on them and change the court system.

We had a revolution against the dictator, against corrupt leaders, and now it seems like we need a revolution against the courts.

I hope they keep pulling this crap, as all it does is make people realize how much we need to focus on them and change the court system.
am afraid it would take time and in that period we have to lose a lit

Take example of Air Marshal Nur Khan.

He turned around PIA not by inducting PAF personnel but by inducting civilian aviation experts. He was of the opinion that as he doesn't know the Dynamics of aviation industry, hence, it was pertinent to bring in experts.

The current gentleman has done some good things but he brought in men from PAF. This is not the way forward. Don't create civil military divide everywhere as we have witnessed in the past that excessive military intervention in every sphere of civil life has lead to backlash and ultimately military itself getting embroiled in corruption. This happens no where in the world.

The reasons why the courts intervene is that what are the terms and conditions as well as relevant rules under which the Air Marshal has been given this responsibility. Reportedly, the grounds of stopping current Air Marshal is the same under which one of the previous head of PIA has been removed.

Please check the losses of PIA as well and draw a comparison of 2019 with 2018.

Name one technologically advanced country where a dozen civilian institutions are being run by military. Military does best for which it is trained for. Civilian matters are not their forte.

Take example of Air Marshal Nur Khan.

He turned around PIA not by inducting PAF personnel but by inducting civilian aviation experts. He was of the opinion that as he doesn't know the Dynamics of aviation industry, hence, it was pertinent to bring in experts.

The current gentleman has done some good things but he brought in men from PAF. This is not the way forward. Don't create civil military divide everywhere as we have witnessed in the past that excessive military intervention in every sphere of civil life has lead to backlash and ultimately military itself getting embroiled in corruption. This happens no where in the world.

The reasons why the courts intervene is that what are the terms and conditions as well as relevant rules under which the Air Marshal has been given this responsibility. Reportedly, the grounds of stopping current Air Marshal is the same under which one of the previous head of PIA has been removed.

Please check the losses of PIA as well and draw a comparison of 2019 with 2018.

Name one technologically advanced country where a dozen civilian institutions are being run by military. Military does best for which it is trained for. Civilian matters are not their forte.

TO be honest Pakistani civilians of aviation background are just pathetic bunch of people good for nothing! PAF is the only solution for now until new fresh productive minds are available to run PIA.

and court removed him from his poat. one of the patgetic decision

Hi,

That is because Imran Khan is a gutless coward---.

He should have charged those judges with SEDITON---creating CHAOS & UNCERTAINTY in the society---.

The man is honest---but he has no ballz to rule---.

How dare a high court or a supreme court judge sabotage the doings of a capable worker---.

The same people turned around foreign airlines.

Political intervention caused havoc with PIA. But then who brought these political bosses in the forefront?

Bhutto is the find of Ayub Khan
Nawaz Sharif was brought to the fire by Gen. Jillani.
Altaf Hussain was introduced by Gen. Zia.
Chaudhrys of Gujrat gained power through Musharraf.

So?

There are very competent people everywhere but instead of bringing them forward, military chooses to install its own men.

I am following this group for more than a decade. I can understand that military enthusiasts mostly join this group. So am I. But, like the best global practices, it is the interest of military and national cohesion to facilitate able civilians from the institutions rather than capturing these lucrative institutions in disregard to existing rules and procedures that govern these institutions.

Currently, it is battle among institutions to get hold of this country's resources. Nobody is sincere about the country.

This is a wrong and dangerous direction which is being followed.

Jab ishq hota hai to mehboob ki khami nazar nahi ati because love is blind. If you choose not to be blind folded by love, you will notice, things are not as they seen to you. All is NOT well. Mine is an advice for the betterment of this country.

The same people turned around foreign airlines.

Political intervention caused havoc with PIA. But then who brought these political bosses in the forefront?

Bhutto is the find of Ayub Khan
Nawaz Sharif was brought to the fire by Gen. Jillani.
Altaf Hussain was introduced by Gen. Zia.
Chaudhrys of Gujrat gained power through Musharraf.

So?

There are very competent people everywhere but instead of bringing them forward, military chooses to install its own men.

I am following this group for more than a decade. I can understand that military enthusiasts mostly join this group. So am I. But, like the best global practices, it is the interest of military and national cohesion to facilitate able civilians from the institutions rather than capturing these lucrative institutions in disregard to existing rules and procedures that govern these institutions.

Currently, it is battle among institutions to get hold of this country's resources. Nobody is sincere about the country.

This is a wrong and dangerous direction which is being followed.

Jab ishq hota hai to mehboob ki khami nazar nahi ati because love is blind. If you choose not to be blind folded by love, you will notice, things are not as they seen to you. All is NOT well. Mine is an advice for the betterment of this country.

Hi,

Do you know who has brought in the law suit---?

Back
Top Bottom