What's new

From Islamaphobia to Sinophobia?

Nothing to see here folks, just your everyday subcontinent Hindus bending over backwards for gora sahb AGAIN.
After we're gone it will be your turn to bear the burnt of white man's aggression. You're gravely mistaken if you think they will ever accept you as equal. No matter how many Trump sculpture you put in your temples or how many times a day you bow before them you'd always be brown stinky sub-humans in their eyes.
This cheer leading will not bode well for you.

they give respect and equal rights to everyone irrespective of religion, colour , creed . yes those who don't mix with them nor respect their culture are left behind and start abusing them in frustration .

Ask this to Palestinians and thousands and thousands of those killed in Palestine and elsewhere by the Jews.

such things are happening everywhere nobody blames the whole community .

In 1930s Europe there was rampant prejudice against Jews which climaxed with the Holocaust. During the period 1947-1990 there was strong anti-Soviet sentiment centred around aversion to communism. From 2000 onwards to the narrative of hatred decidly turned against 'Muslims'. The subject of that hatred might have changed but the contours of hate have always been same. It's like a ready made hate manifesto where you just fill in the newest recipient of the phobia.

Are we seeing the dawn of hatred for Chinese or Sinophobia with Covid-19 acting as thew catalyst like 9/11 was for Muslims? I certainly think so. If this indeed does turn out be a phenomenon I certainly will give a big sigh of relief. It's been tough 20 years of being blamed for everything wrong under the sun.

*phew*
This phobia and racism thing is not only present in Europe but it is also rampant in Pakistan. Just few days ago someone was blaming entire Urdu speaking community of Karachi as Raw agants, terrorists and what not.

I hope you will raise your voice against such people as well.

This phobia and racism thing is not only present in Europe but it is also rampant in Pakistan. Just few days ago someone was blaming entire Urdu speaking community of Karachi as Raw agants, terrorists and what not.

I hope you will raise your voice against such people as well.

There are always isolated cases in every society. Most people in Pakistan do not leave their home provinces, so those people have very little idea what lies beyond.

However Pakistanis are the least racist people in the world. This is a fact.

jews are blamed for everything by maulvis .

ha ha ha ...............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

coward .

chinese don't eat snakes ?

Why are you derailing the thread?

hitler was wrong , jews are not bad .

unique race , culture and heritage .............bangalis judged it early .

Derailing again.

Defending your Israeli butcher friends.

Mods @waz @Horus @Dubious @WebMaster Something needs to be done about this troll.

they give respect and equal rights to everyone irrespective of religion, colour , creed . yes those who don't mix with them nor respect their culture are left behind and start abusing them in frustration .

such things are happening everywhere nobody blames the whole community .

Your white god and white master cannot do any wrong. Yet his hands are red with the blood of more than a billion innocent people, mostly Muslims in 50 years (1900 to 1950, for example) and the refugee situation, of which vast majority are Muslims. This number is from Gideon Polya, an Australian researcher.

When West blames China, the rest of us all laugh. How many countries did China invade in the last 50-100 years? Absolutely zero.

Last edited:
However Pakistanis are the least racist people in the world. This is a fact.

I think it is a fair claim to make. There maybe other countries where people are like Pakistanis.

As to the OP post, yes, I foresee many years MORE of focused anti-China global narrative. China was called a 'strategic partner' under B. Clinton's early days. But didn't take long to become a 'strategic competitor' or even a 'threat'.
Also, yes, some focus will shift from Islamophobia going forward...

this is scarry .
chinese should change their habits .

Just so you know that video was not of Chinese people.
I hope they can really differentiate between East Asian and South East Asian. Some South East Asian are also look East Asian. My aunt living in US working as teacher has a light skin with Mongoloid feature despite has larger eyes and her husband, a native Indonesian, has a Chinese eyes. One of her son has his husband eye. She wears Hijab and has lived in US since early 2000.

Most Native Indonesian have larger eyes and brown skin but still with Mongoloid look like this

Dian Sastrowardoyo (actress)

dian_sastro.jpg

Some are light skin

Sri Mulyani (Finance Minister)
sri-mulyani-e1538050381808.jpg

If they cant differentiate, it means we will be prosecuted 2 times, after 9/11 and now this Coronavirus :taz:

All look Filipino to me. Beautiful people

Hey man, the first video is definitely not Chinese! That language sounds Malay more than likely Filipino or Indonesian. Not Chinese.

Wouldn't dare watching second video, im a dog lover I have 4 dogs, it would destroy me.

at least there are some Asian Americans who are smart enough to know that white supremacists are too dumb to differentiate between a Chinese or a Japanese etc..

the guy in the video is Japanese American.

jews are blamed for everything by maulvis .

ha ha ha ...............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

coward .

chinese don't eat snakes ?

then show some chinese eating snake video, not some irrelevant video of other country's people eating chicks and say that's chinese, get it?

The word of “critters/evils” is used for the Japanese people in the Chinese slang. What kind of phobia are you talking about? And I do not want to face the hypocrisy of some Pakistanis here by entering the topic of Turkistan.

ETx6cWOWAAEqzu6

A banner from Shenyang city, Liaoning province of China; "We celebrate the epidemic in the USA, and we wish the little Japanese plenty of outbreaks".

Or this one , extinction thoughts of a Chinese about Canada

ETyCZi5XQAEC_re

Individuals or small groups cannot define all nations. Trying to produce political results with these examples would be a very primitive approach. I have a lot of Chinese friend, and almost all are intellectuals who have nothing to do with the Chinese team active in PDF.

On the other hand: Because of this epidemic, thousands of people began to die every day. What is the name of this outbreak? Wuhan virus, this description is not belong to us, it belongs to Chinese state media. The Chinese media took falsely first step in its propaganda strategy, and when the USA try to took advantage of this, it started counter-attack. One of them is China pushes propaganda casting doubt on virus origin...

No type of racism can be tolerated in any situation. The whole society cannot be held responsible for the behavior of individuals. However, it is quite ironic that the Chinese team plays the victim role here. If you look at the history of the posts of many of them and their political agendas in the titles they have opened, you will understand what I mean.

So in yesterday's live broadcast press conference, Trump didn't waste time in again using the 'Chinese Virus' term. This is very bad for a US President! But then the guy has no shame!
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

"As the coronavirus upends American life, Chinese-Americans face a double threat. Not only are they grappling like everyone else with how to avoid the virus itself, they are also contending with growing racism in the form of verbal and physical attacks. Other Asians-Americans — with families from Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines, Myanmar and other places — are facing threats, too, lumped together with Chinese-Americans by a bigotry that does not know the difference.

In interviews over the past week, nearly two dozen Asian-Americans across the country said they were afraid — to go grocery shopping, to travel alone on subways or buses, to let their children go outside. Many described being yelled at in public — a sudden spasm of hate that is reminiscent of the kind faced by Muslim-Americans after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

But unlike 2001, when President George W. Bush urged tolerance of Muslim-Americans, this time President Trump is using language that Asian-Americans say is inciting racist attacks."

the one eating chick, people in that video don't even speak chinese, they clearly speaking southeast asian language, why blame this on the chinese?
Why wouldn't someone assume they are Chinese? Chinese people have this cruel culture of eating any wild animal while it's alive. So its not a bad guess that these people in the video are Chinese because as the saying goes: When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, it must be a duck!

Last edited:
Why wouldn't someone assume they are Chinese? Chinese people have this cruel culture of eating any wild animal while it's alive. So its not a bad guess that these people in the video are Chinese because as the saying goes: When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, it must be a duck!

cruel culture of out of how many, 99% of chinese shop meat at super market, where cows, pigs, chickens are slaughtered at slaughter house, just like everywhere else. Yes, out of 1.5B people, even if 1% being cruel, that's over 1 million people, but that's out of large population base, but people like you think these 1% represent whole country, just because video of them gets circulated online? Should Chinese also say entire Muslims are cruel and are suicide bombers and having culture of killing innocent? to quote what you say: When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, it must be a duck! Should that apply to Turkish muslims as well?

cruel culture of out of how many, 99% of chinese shop meat at super market, where cows, pigs, chickens are slaughtered at slaughter house, just like everywhere else. Yes, out of 1.5B people, even if 1% being cruel, that's over 1 million people, but that's out of large population base, but people like you think these 1% represent whole country, just because video of them gets circulated online? Should Chinese also say entire Muslims are cruel and are suicide bombers and having culture of killing innocent? to quote what you say: When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quakes like a duck, it must be a duck! Should that apply to Turkish muslims as well?

Chinese people are by and large some of the most peaceful people around. I dont mean to offend the entire people but what im trying to say that the rest of the 99percent should condemn this type of behaviour. You bring muslim suicide killers of innocent people into the argument but you forget to ask how many percentage of muslim condemn these type of behaviours? Now put the same questions to the rest of the chinese people regarding this eating habits? Im sure if these type of people are condemned and prosecuted for their actions then this cruel and dangerous culture will eventually
die into oblivion

Back
Top Bottom