What's new

Friends of Turkey: A light-hearted thread.

good initiative. we must stand with Turkey at least on line wthough our words and good wishes.
Turkey does need more though. if we could buy Turkish products as our token defiance against the KSA led trade embargo imposed on Turkey
I will support Turkey and now Azerbaijan by goiing on holiday to both countries as soon as corona restrictions are lifted. I can't hold back in glee at the prospect that UAE, Saudia Arabia are finally be outed for what they are. Turkey and Azerbaijan represent a more progressive face of Islam and I only hope some of that now rubs off on the emerging Pakistani generation.

iran is waiting for this opportunity so that they can start their proxy machine again.
Please lay off the sectarian rubbish. In the new order opening up Iran is integral to CPEC. The war in the Caucasus could be catastrophic to Iran as you might not know this but over 20 million Iranians are ethnic Azer's and Azarbaijan is a SHIA majority country.

And Ali Khamenei Supreme Leader of Iran is of Azerbaijani ethnic origin.

1603445201390.png

Don't worry those bastards trick everyone. They tricked me too.

It was a very clever con actually, he clearly had a lot of practice. I will share the details so people are aware of these sorts of cons.

I got into a taxi as it was raining and cold, i had set off without a coat as it was nice and warm but later on in the day the weather turned and my family and I were caught out in the rain.

1. He seated us all in the back seat. On the front seat he had a digital meter sat on the seat. Turns out this was a fake metre. I did not know this at the time. I later found out that most taxi's have their meters built into the rear view mirror in Istanbul.

2. He drove us back to the hotel and stopped in the middle of traffic, but not immediately outside the hotel. There are two reasons he did this. Firstly as the pile up of traffic behind him would create pressure for the exchange of cash to be quick, and secondly because he didn't want to draw attention to hotel staff who might look out for their guests.

3. He asked for an amount of money i considered unreasonable. I argued but he kept pointing to the meter, so reluctantly i paid him.

4. As I was paying him he did a trick where he swapped a larger note for a smaller one. He knew the tourists are unfamiliar with the notes and so there is scope for doubt. I told him i gave you a bigger note, but he showed me the note in his hand and it was of a smaller denomination. I assumed i had made a mistake. Little did i know they switch them when you're not looking. I found this out afterwards from the internet.

Tips for anyone using a taxi in Istanbul...

1. Use the buses or trams. It's much easier and you can pay using the istanbulkart. The quality of public transport is superb.

2. if you do choose you use a taxi, Use the Taksi app or Uber if possible.

3. If you are going from the hotel to somewhere, ask the hotel for an estimate on the price. Check the price of the journey before and have the right cash already counted out seperately.

4. Pay your fare slowly and at once. Count out the cash so there is no scope for doubt. They play these tricks if you are rooting around in your wallet looking for notes.

Please lay off the sectarian rubbish. In the new order opening up Iran is integral to CPEC. The war in the Caucasus could be catastrophic to Iran as you might not know this but over 20 million Iranians are ethnic Azer's and Azarbaijan is a SHIA majority country.

And Ali Khamenei Supreme Leader of Iran is of Azerbaijani ethnic origin.

View attachment 681971
i know but history tells us otherwise. iran successfully integrated herself in iraqi system and their interference inside arab countries is beyond any doubt. they will surely capture some parts of karabkah and start same thing again.they will brainwash youth and give them weapons. this is what they do.

Don't worry those drivers trick everyone. They tricked me too.

Pakistani cab/riksha drivers too, lol.

Turkey made two critical mistakes. It needlessly took a hostile stance toward Israel because of Erdogan's Ikhwani (MB) mentality. Secondly, Turkey was tricked by Putin with the whole S-400 thing. They were kicked out of the F-35 project. They should never have abandoned America in favor of backstabbing Russia. Now look how Russia is trying to undermine Turkey everywhere, in Syria, Libya and even Azerbaijan. Turkey's true friends should be America and Israel, not Russia and that demon Putin

This is not the place for political analysis, please see the other threads in the forum.
@RadarGudumluMuhimmat look at the love of Pakistani to Turk, I just dont get it why so many Turkish members left the forum only due to small things ???

We can do our part brother to bring them back.

i know but history tells us otherwise. iran successfully integrated herself in iraqi system and their interference inside arab countries is beyond any doubt. they will surely capture some parts of karabkah and start same thing again.they will brainwash youth and give them weapons. this is what they do.

Please take the discussion away from this thread.

Last edited:
@RadarGudumluMuhimmat look at the love of Pakistani to Turk, I just dont get it why so many Turkish members left the forum only due to small things ???

In our country, besides the terrorists in the mountains, there are also separatists who express themselves as "modern" and they are constantly in this cover. We see this in Europe. That is why when someone makes a collective slander for us using the facts of "Rule - Right", we are "Triggered" directly. This is the case everywhere. Pakistani, Indonesian or any other country citizens did not leave this forum because they don't like them, of course, we have a lot of friends who love and respect us, but I don't know if they are Turkish when we think we are being wronged, like some banned friends, we usually don't come back. Actually, it consists of thinking that they and Cabatlı are being treated unfairly, and since I agree with this, I also stand here to be a source of information only to non-Turks.

In our country, besides the terrorists in the mountains, there are also separatists who express themselves as "modern" and they are constantly in this cover. We see this in Europe. That is why when someone makes a collective slander for us using the facts of "Rule - Right", we are "Triggered" directly. This is the case everywhere. Pakistani, Indonesian or any other country citizens did not leave this forum because they don't like them, of course, we have a lot of friends who love and respect us, but I don't know if they are Turkish when we think we are being wronged, like some banned friends, we usually don't come back. Actually, it consists of thinking that they and Cabatlı are being treated unfairly, and since I agree with this, I also stand here to be a source of information only to non-Turks.

Let us have a talk brother about this matter in detail, but someplace else. Is that ok with you?

Let us have a talk brother about this matter in detail, but someplace else. Is that ok with you?

No need to really talk bro, a waste of time. Other Turks are already doing their job in another forum, if you have a question, so if you have any questions you think I can know, you can use my profile directly.

So whom of you know about Sayed Halim Pasha?
he was one distinguished "Muslim" who belonged to Turk region and was not a turkish and not a limited man representing a territorial muslim brotherhood although he was foreign minister of Ottomon.
I respect Halim Pasha and I have noted that the ideal which Iqbal, Jamal ud din afghani and Pasha had were the highest of their time and are still high and bright even today

So whom of you know about Sayed Halim Pasha?
he was one distinguished "Muslim" who belonged to Turkish region and was not a turkish and not a limited man representing a territorial muslim brotherhood although he was foreign minister of Ottomon.
I respect Halim Pasha and I have noted that the ideal which Iqbal, Jamal ud din afghani and Pasha had were the highest of their time and are still high and bright even today

How is Sayed Halim Pasha related to Djamaluddin al Afghani?

I would say that both of these personalities have a characteristic or quality which is limitlessness.
Iqbal revered both in his javed nama
both have one thing in common which is that they were not fitted in their time, society, norm
although I admit that I know very little about Afghani
The first Indonesian and Turkish duet :D

Satanic Art

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom