What's new

'Friendly nation' supplied outdated satellite images during Kargil conflict: ex-Army chief

in some consulate, a high ranking officer received a letter from WHO that they have to take vaccination for bird flue. All university said no to the vaccination, but many from consulate took it without knowing the side effects, just because it is modern LOL.

This is a small issue, but reflects the mentality a bad awareness of our high ranking officers.
You are not generalizing ,I hope.

I am generalizing!

I know in some xyz ministry, they bought radiators from a european country, but they didn't check that such radiators are made for European standard and winters in europe. Even after the specifications for indian standard they did not work due to the oil filled in those radiators do not work in Indian climate. Still they bought it because its made in europe.

Taking flu shots ...as conveyed by WHO directive when others have refused to do so constitutes act of stupidity in your opinion ???
WHO tries to do business with many pharmacy companies. They were not stupid to say No to vacc.

@gslv mk3 mate which the best resolution imaging/reconnaissance satellite being operated by ISRO as of now and what is its resolution???? Any future plans to enhance the same capability?

I am generalizing!

I know in some xyz ministry, they bought radiators from a european country, but they didn't check that such radiators are made for European standard and winters in europe. Even after the specifications for indian standard they did not work due to the oil filled in those radiators do not work in Indian climate. Still they bought it because its made in europe.

WHO tries to do business with many pharmacy companies. They were not stupid to say No to vacc.

WHO has been very often criticized to collude with Pharma companies ...

that does not mean that all WHO advisories should be trashed outrightly ...

If one keeps havoc played by SARS in mind then you would nor underscore importance of such advisories ...

@gslv mk3 mate which the best resolution imaging/reconnaissance satellite being operated by ISRO as of now and what is its resolution???? Any future plans to enhance the same capability?

The best resolution by an Indian satellite is reportedly between 1-10 meters, if we go by the media reports ....

WHO has been very often criticized to collude with Pharma companies ...

that does not mean that all WHO advisories should be trashed outrightly ...

If one keeps havoc played by SARS in mind then you would nor underscore importance of such advisories ...

They create diseases and sell antidote. SARS could be serious to some genes and minor flu to some.

The point is, Indian mentality, and even **** mentality, whole south asian mentality is like. Bahar ka toh goo bhi halwa lagta hai. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The best resolution one,is Cartosat 2A,2B -0.8m resolution
Catosat 2C, is to be launched in 2014 -0.64 m resolution
Cartosat 3 would be launnched in 2017 and would have 0.25m resolution
RISAT 1-1 m resolution

I dont know about RISAT 2

They create diseases and sell antidote. SARS could be serious to some genes and minor flu to some.

The point is, Indian mentality, and even **** mentality, whole south asian mentality is like. Bahar ka toh goo bhi halwa lagta hai. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

WHO is the most respectable and most successful of all UN agencies ...

It has united whole world in fight against human maladies ....

It is not appropriate to criticize WHO in such blatant and biased manner .

WHO is the most respectable and most successful of all UN agencies ...

It has united whole world in fight against human maladies ....

It is not appropriate to criticize WHO in such blatant and biased manner .

I am not Blaming WHO, please don't divert, WHO has its own duty. What I am saying is Indians need to be more aware while shopping.

I am not Blaming WHO, please don't divert, WHO has its own duty. What I am saying is Indians need to be more aware while shopping.

I see nothing wrong if some people take flu shots based on WHO advisory ...

at-least I will not paint that act as stupidity ...as you tried to do...!!!

I see nothing wrong if some people take flu shots based on WHO advisory ...

at-least I will not paint that act as stupidity ...as you tried to do...!!!

testing newly developed vaccination, in Indian consulate, when the whole nation a developed nation is saying don't take it is act of stupidity only.
The same stupidity done while buying photos. lol

testing newly developed vaccination, in Indian consulate, when the whole nation a developed nation is saying don't take it is act of stupidity only.
The same stupidity done while buying photos. lol

who told you that the said vaccine was being 'tested ' ?

Do you know as far as flu is concerned vaccine is needs to be made afresh every 6 months due to 'change' in circulating virus strain ???

Do you have idea what you are talking about ...initially it was 'University' ....now it is whole developed nation ....???

I hope you are in your senses ....

who told you that the said vaccine was being 'tested ' ?

Do you know as far as flu is concerned vaccine is needs to be made afresh every 6 months due to 'change' in circulating virus strain ???

Do you have idea what you are talking about ...initially it was 'University' ....now it is whole developed nation ....???

I hope you are in your senses ....

dude notice was circulated in universities, school, institutes, government offices, by government of that country. And for your information, no one from any consulates took that vaccination.

You cannot say no to any vaccination unless until approved by government. Even in American schools this notice was circulated. I do not think, they were stupid.

Ch**** hain humary officers, bahar ka goo bhi karachi halwa lagta hai inko.

Back
Top Bottom