What's new

French, Saudi warplanes collide in Saudi Arabia

356w1y.jpg

You know I don't know if you are trolling or just really stupid. Changes happen everywhere. Not you or anyone else can stop it. Comparing a generation of only close to 30-40% literacy rate to today's is like comparing a spaceship to a tricycle.

The royal family will stay not because they are giving money. But because people like it and so far like its policies. The only people you will find calling for their overthrow are people who hold 10th of Muharram as a holiday and beat the crap out of themselves. And they are only doing that because their Supreme-Leader tells them to. Which in fact renders them non-Saudi by default.

Oh and I know you hate Saudi Arabia with the bottom of your soul but wither you like it or not we are kicking A$$ and we are continuing to be an A$$-kicking country (Excuse my American).

Mosa, According to Hadiths of Saha Sitta, one of the major signs of qayyamah before the appearance of mehdi is that, there will be a blood shed among the ruling elite of Holy Land for the throne....

Mosa, According to Hadiths of Saha Sitta, one of the major signs of qayyamah before the appearance of mehdi is that, there will be a blood shed among the ruling elite of Holy Land for the throne....

The let us pray there is none then. All the non-believers wish to bring it faster ALL the non-believers.

Because it is Saudi Arabia. Booooooo

are u saudi????
i guess what are u doing here ????
u should be using some arabic blog

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

by the way french Jet was Cheaper than F 15 so loss is more for F15 Eagle

are u saudi????
i guess what are u doing here ????
u should be using some arabic blog

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

by the way french Jet was Cheaper than F 15 so loss is more for F15 Eagle

Yes I am Saudi. This is an International forum... And apparently you are living here as well.

Yes I am Saudi. This is an International forum... And apparently you are living here as well.

Thanks for Reminding me Bro

I love to live in here because of my family. I love saudi Culture as it represents the Muslim society,

and i love evrything here.

The only problem with me is , i am seeking Freedom, That is not Available in Pakistan Nor KSA,

are jets are safe?

Yes, after the pilots 'ejected safely', the Jets turned on their auto pilot and returned to the nearest landing strip for maintenance, they were both pretty shaken up by the incident none the less.

Here is another irony. Saudi female pilots can fly jumbo jets in Saudi Arabia but can not drive cars....I know right.

Don't you think it is to do with women travelling alone more then their right to a certain activity? Can they not drive even when they are accompanied by males?

Yes, after the pilots 'ejected safely', the Jets turned on their auto pilot and returned to the nearest landing strip for maintenance, they were both pretty shaken up by the incident none the less.

Epic.....The F-15 was like "damn you shorty". The Mirage was like "Pardon missue".

Don't you think it is to do with women travelling alone more then their right to a certain activity? Can they not drive even when they are accompanied by males?

You see. It seized being a matter of why. It has become the focal point of the ongoing hostilities between the Liberal and the Conservatives. Women now can run and vote in government positions even go as far as Law-maker status and some reached Minister status even but still THIS particular issue everyone has become so damn obsessed about they don't see anything else anymore.

Women Driving....Its like conservatives don't even care women will be their bosses nor Liberals care of all the other big freedoms happenings its just about the god damn driving now.Hell my boss in the Hospital I go training in is a Woman.

Everywhere you go Everyday newspapers facebook blogs youtube videos everywhere people are fighting over this you can't go jogging in the park in peace without hearing people fighting over it you can't go to take a piss in the bathroom without people fighting over it its ******* everywhere even here everyday people shove it at my face.

THE HELL WITH CARS THE HELL WITH DRIVING. THATS IT NOBODY SHOULD DRIVE EVERYONE SHOULD JUST GET A ******* TRAIN JUST MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

You see. It seized being a matter of why. It has become the focal point of the ongoing hostilities between the Liberal and the Conservatives. Women now can run and vote in government positions even go as far as Law-maker status and some reached Minister status even but still THIS particular issue everyone has become so damn obsessed about they don't see anything else anymore.

Women Driving....Its like conservatives don't even care women will be their bosses nor Liberals care of all the other big freedoms happenings its just about the god damn driving now.

But shouldn't it come down to what Islam instructs? I mean the matter should be as simple as 'Islam allows it' or 'Islam forbids it' and that should be the end of discussion.

By the way about your comment on the arrival of Imam Mahdi's time.......wouldn't it be a lot better if Imam Mahdi arrived in our lifetime as that would bless us with a holy war in which we can participate and embrace either shahadat or victory? Victory would also mean living under Hazrat Essa (A.S.). In all wars today there is doubt whether they are jihad or not because they are not for Islam, rather for geographically divided countries.

But shouldn't it come down to what Islam instructs? I mean the matter should be as simple as 'Islam allows it' or 'Islam forbids it' and that should be the end of discussion.

By the way about your comment on the arrival of Imam Mahdi's time.......wouldn't it be a lot better if Imam Mahdi arrived in our lifetime as that would bless us with a holy war in which we can participate and embrace either shahadat or victory? Victory would also mean living under Hazrat Essa (A.S.). In all wars today there is doubt whether they are jihad or not because they are not for Islam, rather for geographically divided countries.

Just don't bring the ******* driving subject up anymore that's it. Just make it stop I can't ******* take it anymore. AAAAAAAAAAHH JUST AAAAAAHHHHH.

Back
Top Bottom