What's new

French Muslim girl banned from class for wearing long skirt

I want to know from my Muslim friends here

@Color_Less_Sky @jamahir

Why do Muslims always go out of their way to look different?

Is it some sort of ghetto persecution rebound mentation?

The beard, the jaali waali topi, the kajal in the eyes, the typical kurta pyjama. I mean, normal clean shaven, t-shirt, jeans a problem?
yea I always wonder the same when i see these wonderful folks too

ac96688eb7a14854e60f0debfb8ab650.jpg

yea I always wonder the same when i see these wonderful folks too

ac96688eb7a14854e60f0debfb8ab650.jpg

Come on sir. This is a super conservative sect of Jews.

Where I live, there are tons of Muslims who wear some or all of the things I have mentioned, in various combinations. The very few upper crust, educated ones will not.

Please help me understand this (Pakistani and Indian angle). No need to get defensive. I personally dont have a problem with identifiers. My post was to understand WHY.

@Color_Less_Sky @jamahir

The beard, the jaali waali topi, the kajal in the eyes, the typical kurta pyjama. I mean, normal clean shaven, t-shirt, jeans a problem?

What is a Muslim ghetto mentality? I have seen plenty of Sikh and Hindu ghettos in London. Why do you guys need to wear the funny turbans and big beards and put funny dots on your head?

See how easy it is to generalise and be an ***?

Hi,
But saudi never calls itself Secular country, does it ?
Why should you worry about what they call themselves. Just like you don't worry whether Saudi Arabia calls itself a fascist state or not.

At the end why does France's actions bother you when Saudi Arabia's doesn't?

What they did not like in a long skirt? They have fagot parades just through the streets in a middle of the day, and the girl in a long skirt - is a crime? Crazy western freaks.
While you are correct, the funny thing here is the Muslims pouting over 'discrimination'.

They are the most discriminatory people around - their countries and rules are most discriminatory against everyone else be it in any form - religious or otherwise.

@Color_Less_Sky @jamahir

Google "Amish people" and tell me if you see hypocrisy at its best or not.

I am sure if I as Muslim take off all my clothes world is still going to come up with something to attack my way of life.

And France has to sell its cosmetics and fashion and doll products, they cannot bear with any concept that provides women with security, sense of dignity and respect. For them woman is what appears in TV commercials and ads, preferably in bikinis.

What is a Muslim ghetto mentality? I have seen plenty of Sikh and Hindu ghettos in London. Why do you guys need to wear the funny turbans and big beards and put funny dots on your head?

See how easy it is to generalise and be an ***?

I have never lived in the UK sir, so talking about India. Of course Sikhs will be recognizable by their turbans. But that is a religious requirement for them. Like circumcision is for you and Jews.

How is any of the Muslim identifiers a religious requirement? If nothing else (bush shirt, pants) the jaali waali topi is almost mandatory.

Is it a religious thing? Or is that whenever I see them, they have either just come from the mosque or are going to the mosque?

well france dont worry we are cooming more

It is because of people like you that "Islamophobia" is growing even more.
Yeah,she shouldn't have been banned just for that,but you guys are acting as if it was everyday,everywhere like that in France lol.

Google "Amish people" and tell me if you see hypocrisy at its best or not.

I am sure if I as Muslim take off all my clothes world is still going to come up with something to attack my way of life.

And France has to sell its cosmetics and fashion and doll products, they cannot bear with any concept that provides women with security, sense of dignity and respect. For them woman is what appears in TV commercials and ads, preferably in bikinis.

I am talking about guys yaar.

Of course girls must show some of that gorgeous smooth soft skin God has made them with. Nothing French about it.

What a stupid incident. The girl is 15 years old ffs. Could they not just focus on their jobs of educating her instead of demoralizing her and dictating how she dresses !

I have never lived in the UK sir, so talking about India. Of course Sikhs will be recognizable by their turbans. But that is a religious requirement for them. Like circumcision is for you and Jews.

How is any of the Muslim identifiers a religious requirement? If nothing else (bush shirt, pants) the jaali waali topi is almost mandatory.

Is it a religious thing? Or is that whenever I see them, they have either just come from the mosque or are going to the mosque?

You should ask them why they have beards or caps, you all ready know why Sikhs wear turban and have large beards.

Want to live like cave mens, then creep back into your caves. Why go west ?

She is banned for not wearing Proper School dress...

Their nation there school dress. Why ppl on PDF are getting provoked??

You should ask them why they have beards or caps, you all ready know why Sikhs wear turban and have large beards.

Sir I have Muslim friends who do not have beards or wear caps. Ok one of them has grown a beard now, but its a style thing. And it suits him. But when he tried to shape it we put our foot down. I told him pretty point blank that it looks like a mulla beard, and he took it in his stride, and two weeks later, the artificial looking lines have grown out.

@Color_Less_Sky @jamahir

So what happened to freedom of choice? She can dress as she wishes, as long as she is not a muslim. Yeah a girl wearing long skirt had the whole french education system at risk. Just because they are muslims, its bound to be their mistake.

Why should you worry about what they call themselves. Just like you don't worry whether Saudi Arabia calls itself a fascist state or not.

At the end why does France's actions bother you when Saudi Arabia's doesn't?

While you are correct, the funny thing here is the Muslims pouting over 'discrimination'.
They are the most discriminatory people around - their countries and rules are most discriminatory against everyone else be it in any form - religious or otherwise.

Really! So only muslims are the ones doing it. The reality is in every country the majority tries to enforce their believes on minority, just look in Mahrashtra eating of beef was banned because one particular majority didn't like it. Your bigotry is not even surprising.

Back
Top Bottom