What's new

French JF-17 Deal Could Anger India

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything where India does not object........ i feel like may be we have chosen the wrong package

if India will object on this deal too i will be more than happy to say we have chosen the right package

Good Thinking :cheers: :pakistan:

Why cry ? cut all the defence deals with france. India is soft indeed.

french remember have already 'pulled out' of the lucarative indian MMRCA deal.

I don't think so buddy. And if French wins the MRCA, no doubt you are not getting any upgrades in the future from France.
But if it doesn't win, then you shouldn't have much problem.

I don't think so buddy. And if French wins the MRCA, no doubt you are not getting any upgrades in the future from France.
But if it doesn't win, then you shouldn't have much problem.

All the more pain !

PAF should have taken a bolder step and partnered with the Chineese in developing the avionics.

Sure, one year two year problem, but third year Pakistan would have been independent of these problems.

I can not understand how can the nation of Pakistan be left hostage
to such pressure !
:hitwall:

Well, the scenario has changed heavily as india projects delas worth $200 in next 10 years.

French gain :
Merlins
1.3 bil. upgrades

What they can loose:

$35 Billion MMRCA
$6 billion submarine deal coming up
$2 million mirage upgrades
$2 Billion Naval Fighter Competition

And this is a great stake for the French.

you forgot to add 100 trillion dollar death star joint venture project between France and India and India being the "leading partner" with "better super skhti" technology developed by DODO.

So Pakistan has bought F-16s from US does that means NO FA-18 F-16s for INDIA?
Pakistan is about to sign a 1.3 billion dollars upgrade deal with France so does that mean no Rafales for IAF?
Pakistan will eventually strike a final deal with is 95% done with Germans for Type-214 so does that means no EF for IAF
Pakistan has also bought Erieye from Sweden so does that mean no Gripen for IAF?
LOL according to your analogy India will eventually end up with russian new mig-29s because they will be upset with rest of the world for supplying weapons to a "terrorist" country like Pakistan. :cheesy:

oh we have many lucrative deals coming up... do we need something french. at the end of the day it is money making for them.... as we say in hindi ek teer se 2 shikar....

just kidding guys... congrats for the deal

you forgot to add 100 trillion dollar death star joint venture project between France and India and India being the "leading partner" with "better super skhti" technology developed by DODO.

So Pakistan has bought F-16s from US does that means NO FA-18 F-16s for INDIA?
Pakistan is about to sign a 1.3 billion dollars upgrade deal with France so does that mean no Rafales for IAF?
Pakistan will eventually strike a final deal with is 95% done with Germans for Type-214 so does that means no EF for IAF
Pakistan has also bought Erieye from Sweden so does that mean no Gripen for IAF?
LOL according to your analogy India will eventually end up with russian new mig-29s because they will be upset with rest of the world for supplying weapons to a "terrorist" country like Pakistan. :cheesy:

:rofl: man u fireeeeeeee Nuke! lol good work very good answer.

i do not understand the reason for celebration or complaining when the deal for the suite package is 1b and the manufacturing cost is 500m odd the primary objective of the Jf to be a cost effective solution is being failed add to that future upgrades where does the figure stand its better then to look at j-10 which is far more capable aircraft

Indians would cry at "Anything" which they see can help Pakistan defend itself , and i do not believe for any reason that French will ever cancel deal even if India buys Rafale .

Aint they the same who sold Mirages to Pakistan and then to India so what is the Fuss?

i do not understand the reason for celebration or complaining when the deal for the suite package is 1b and the manufacturing cost is 500m odd the primary objective of the Jf to be a cost effective solution is being failed add to that future upgrades where does the figure stand its better then to look at j-10 which is far more capable aircraft

I think we should close JF program right?:blink:

Yes we should and Instead put this french avionics and missiles on J-10A.

Guys....Sorry for my ignorance but

Has India issued anything yet in this regard? Or we all are just running here and there??

Atleast we should wait for India to speak something and then we may proceed...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom