What's new

French bag India’s largest defence order for fighter jets

Rafale is a very good aircraft but what hurts me more is, we had a chance to access 4 countries like Italy, Spain, Germany.. at once for defense deals and other strategic Partnerships.

Rafale is a very good aircraft but what hurts me more is, we had a chance to access 4 countries like Italy, Spain, Germany.. at once for defense deals and other strategic Partnerships.

what spain,italy can give us??France too have veto power:P

I don't think it would have made any difference whethere Rafale or the EF won the contract, both are very good aircrafts. Just bloody glad that it is over & done with. I'm pretty sure the IAF & the MoD got whatever they wanted. Excellent work by the MoD to do what is a fairly transparent job in such a huge deal. For once, I'm thankful for St. Antony. There will be no whispers of a kickback with him around, the deal is pretty much safe on that score. Otherwise, we might have had this deal going the Bofors way, crippling the force.

lol...you wish....already subramaniam swamy has started saying that the mrca tender was rigged in favor of rafale and that sonia was paid 2 billion in kickbacks and that he will investigate this very deeply...:lol:

lol...you wish....already subramaniam swamy has started saying that the mrca tender was rigged in favor of rafale and that sonia was paid 2 billion in kickbacks and that he will investigate this very deeply...:lol:

Just wait and watch such jokers will crop up every day now... although sonia gandu must be rigged for sure

France swoops to rob UK of £13bn Indian jet contract despite Government promises aid package would secure deal

France swoops to rob UK of £13bn Indian jet contract | Mail Online

fuckn brits ... :lol:

article-2094610-118A9C0E000005DC-384_474x269.jpg

this failure of deal will make the current brit government to step down .. lol.....

Finally, they made the decision, both the aircraft in final selection were technically quite superb. The Rafale looks like an incredible bird, and with a naval variant, it can be a multi-service platform. :tup:

Just wait and watch such jokers will crop up every day now... although sonia gandu must be rigged for sure

i dont care if it was rigged or whatever as long as rafales are coming to india...

isnt it possible that we should buy atleast 3 sqd. of rafale directly from france then just 1 ?

Back
Top Bottom