What's new

French bag India’s largest defence order for fighter jets

Now I am a Rafale fan as well. :D

It's active radar cancellation system and 360 degree sensors are great.
LCA will greatly from Kaveri-Snecma deal.
Best nuclear delivery system
Meteor factor
Hoping for some tech share from Neuron

u sneaky bastard...:D

btw rafale is not katrina.....its bipasha...so sexy...:smitten:

So future IAF might involve these.... enjoy guys..... wonderful machines.....

1775641.jpg

AIR_Rafale-B_Top_lg.jpg

Sukhoi-Su-30-MKI-8.jpg

Mirage2000From4oClock.jpg

Mig29SMT_777_090819-6.jpg

lca-tejas-9.jpg

and our guys can have better video game experiences on that large LCD of Rafale specially when they are on long journey, you know when.... ;)

rafale_cockpit_large.jpg

So future IAF might involve these.... enjoy guys..... wonderful machines.....

1775641.jpg

AIR_Rafale-B_Top_lg.jpg

Sukhoi-Su-30-MKI-8.jpg

Mirage2000From4oClock.jpg

Mig29SMT_777_090819-6.jpg

lca-tejas-9.jpg

and our guys can have better video game experiences on that large LCD of Rafale specially when they are on long journey, you know when.... ;)

rafale_cockpit_large.jpg

which one is the fourth picture in this series?? tejas??

Finally.
Hurrahhhh.
Now let the comparisons begin Jf-17 vs Rafale, J10 vs Rafale, J20 vs Rafale.:lol:

comparing J20 WITH rafale is not done. The other comparisons are worth doing though :)

but lets reserve those things for another thread. It celebration time now.

I am sooooo happppyyyyyyyyyy !!!

nope no comparison sir Rafale is better then any.... yup may be in future if PAk decided to go for EF than that would be fun to see....Which I think they might...

Yeah okay. At earliest PAF will be able to afford them by ~2020 and even then not in any significant number. By then IAF will have ~100 MMRCA (of total 200), 300+ SUPER 30MKI, 30 (of total 300) FGFA, 60 Mirage 2000-9, 60 MIG-29UPG, 100+ LCA (of total 150-200) so more than enough to handle the minuscule number of EFT PAF could possible purchase, as is I highly doubt PAF are interested in EFT.

Yeah okay. At earliest PAF will be able to afford them by ~2020 and even then not in any significant number. By then IAF will have ~100 MMRCA (of total 200), 300+ SUPER 30MKI, 30 (of total 300) FGFA, 60 Mirage 2000-9, 60 MIG-29UPG, 100+ LCA (of total 150-200) so more than enough to handle the minuscule number of EFT PAF could possible purchase, as is I highly doubt PAF are interested in EFT.
We are aiming for deterrence against china, not parity/deterrence against pakistan.

leave PAF alone dude , they are not certain if they will evn survive by 2018 , our main goal is the chinis and thats who we should be concentrating on, they wud be inducting their JXX crap in 2025 or so

leave PAF alone dude , they are not certain if they will evn survive by 2018 , our main goal is the chinis and thats who we should be concentrating on, they wud be inducting their JXX crap in 2025 or so

Dont be a di ck please delete the senseless post that is a racist comment, refer to them as chinese and give respect on an international forum.

Dont be a di ck please delete the senseless post that is a racist comment, refer to them as chinese and give respect on an international forum.

maybe you are a south Indian or a NRI for your kind information, chinese people are called cheeni or chini in hindi and marathi. So, I dont see how thats racist. However, "chinks" and "chinkis" are racist words, chinis or cheen is a hindi word for china (cheen- china, cheenis - chinese)... and I dont see what baseless you are talking about my friend

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Please mind your own business, it's not related to you and if you are so concerned, first teach the chinese ppl. by the way, that wasn't even racist to begin with

maybe you are a south Indian or a NRI for your kind information, chinese people are called cheeni or chini in hindi and marathi. So, I dont see how thats racist. However, "chinks" and "chinkis" are racist words, chinis or cheen is a hindi word for china (cheen- china, cheenis - chinese)... and I dont see what baseless you are talking about my friend

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Please mind your own business, it's not related to you and if you are so concerned, first teach the chinese ppl. by the way, that wasn't even racist to begin with

isnt "chini" sugar in hindi?:undecided:
how are you gonna teach them if you yourself dont stop.you cant teach others if you cant teach yourself.say whatever you want but they dont like that word.

Back
Top Bottom