What's new

Freedom fighters open fire at Kashmir on Police Vehicle 14 Injured.

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: At least 14 police personnel were injured as terrorists opened fire at their bus in the Zewan area on the outskirts of Srinagar on Monday

All the injured personnel have been rushed to a hospital, Kashmir Zone Police said.
@Zarvan @Windjammer @PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood

Developing story...I hope inured should turned dead.
BREAKING: 14 security personnel injured in terror attack in Srinagar

NEW DELHI: At least 14 police personnel were injured as terrorists opened fire at their bus in the Zewan area on the outskirts of Srinagar on Monday

All the injured personnel have been rushed to a hospital, Kashmir Zone Police said.
@Zarvan @Windjammer @PanzerKiel @Rashid Mahmood

Developing story...I hope inured should turned dead.
Terrorists are the police and the army that oppresses the people of Kashmir. So much for Indian democracy

Scoundrels and rascals of India media channels, are calling it, as usual, a "cowardly" attack. :lol:

Did not kashmiri freedom fighters aware of the removal of article 371 by a cow vigilante hindutva terrorist modi ?? :lol:

Good - this is the only language Modi understands.

Most of them are Muslims, where do you think J&K Police recruit Policemen from?

They are all sold out, supporting a oppressive hindutva extremist communal occupation of Kashmir and it's people

If they die they burn in hell

Police are just controlling law & order situation. It is not army that is war with kashmiri. I think this is coward attack.
Nobody should support these types of attacks. May be at the attacker can't fight face to face with army, so they attack on police. Isn't this situation?
Thanks for your worthless opinion.

Police are just controlling law & order situation. It is not army that is war with kashmiri. I think this is coward attack.
Nobody should support these types of attacks. May be at the attacker can't fight face to face with army, so they attack on police. Isn't this situation?
stfu

J&K Police is the #1 Enemy, they need to be taken care of first. As it is filled with mostly local Kashmiris who are puppets of Indian Army, they provide first hand intel to Indian agencies also are hand in hand in ops against Freedom Fighters.

I like this new approach of FFs, take care of J&K Police first, install wrath of God in them, then go for CRPF then Army at the end...

Back
Top Bottom