What's new

Freedom Fighter with a PhD, Dr. Manan Bashir Wani killed in Kupwara encounter

You cannot compare the terrorists like osama and zahawari with the ones fighting for their human rights and survival.
When it comes to Kashmir all Pakistani become human rights champion...
They forget that they are some 20 years late...
Where where you champions of human rights when Hindu Kashmiri Pandits were killed raped and thrown out of Kashmir...
They are getting what they did 20 years ago

Israel and India are both facing a problem. They might think they are all powerful but they forget the human factor. History shows that all the occupier have to leave with bad face. This will happen in both Israel and India and will be very damaging for both countries
50 lakh Kashmir muslims cant do anything against 20 crore muslims of kndia

Lol, I'm from Sind, so what happened to me? Whereas Pushtuns is ruling the country and Muhajir is president.

We will make sindh , Baluchistan , pashtuistan, and jinnahpur separate countries if you keep sending your assets in kashmir

Where where you champions of human rights when Hindu Kashmiri Pandits were killed raped and thrown out of Kashmir...
Of course you are the one who are human rights champion.Raping women,making kids blind ,killing innocent civilians and burying them in unmarked mass graves are all fine examples.There is a reason why you can see pakistani flags flying all over in your integral part.
So i am glad you accepted.Even if they did wrong with the pundits that,s their internal problem ,they were the majority and still are the majority living in that land for hundreds of years and it,s their right to choose whether they want to become part of india or not and you are denying their basic right of referendum.

Of course you are the one who are human rights champion.Raping women,making kids blind ,killing innocent civilians and burying them in unmarked mass graves are all fine examples.There is a reason why you can see pakistani flags flying all over in your integral part.

So i am glad you accepted.

You want to say you believe in human rights of baloch ,pashtuns and muhajirs .

Kashmiri pundits betrayed Kashmiriyat and the People made them leave

We will make sindh , Baluchistan , pashtuistan, and jinnahpur separate countries if you keep sending your assets in kashmir

I'm from Sind the same land whose people have repeatedly give your invaders their @$$3s in their hands. The same land where Islam entered the Subcontinent, the same land who is baap of india.

Balochistan? You are trying that for 50 years but have failed. Balochistan is very complicated for you to understand, you don't even know what is going on and where is it going on, you foolishly believe your media who sell their manjan by fooling bharti.

Pushtunistan? Pushtuns are ruling this country today, Pushtuns crushed raw indian m0f0s in FATA and Waziristan, Pushtuns are 35%in army.

Jinnah pur was as imaginary as you wishing you were an Aryan...lol. Altaf has been ditched by the people of Karachi.

Pakistan has been and will keep supporting Kashmiris, if bharti occupier terrorists comes in between then they will get killed and then they will cry that they got mutilated.

Screenshot_2018-09-22-11-22-27-1.png

This is how Pakistan handled your occupier terrorists since so called sir ji kal strykeee.

Try that and that wet dream of yours will never come true.You will not even able to make a single baluchi,sindi,mohajir or pathan fly a single indian flag on pakistani soil.But in your so called integral part kashmir there are pakistani flags everywhere.
Secondly don,t complain first those freedom fighters are fighting on their own but i think we should help the ones by sending assets and financial assistance because morally it,s right to do so.Just like in 1971 when our army was doing bad things in bangladesh just like what you are doing today in kashmir according to you ,you did the right thing by supporting the mukhti bahnis so this time you are on the receiving side.Just do not complain and stop being a hypocrite
You want to say you believe in human rights of baloch ,pashtuns and muhajirs .
I have already answered your question ^^^
So stop blabbing like a duck.

I'm from Sind the same land whose people have repeatedly give your invaders their @$$3s in their hands. The same land where Islam entered the Subcontinent, the same land who is baap of india.

Balochistan? You are trying that for 50 years but have failed. Balochistan is very complicated for you to understand, you don't even know what is going on and where is it going on, you foolishly believe your media who sell their manjan by fooling bharti.

Pushtunistan? Pushtuns are ruling this country today, Pushtuns crushed raw indian m0f0s in FATA and Waziristan, Pushtuns are 35%in army.

Jinnah pur was as imaginary as you wishing you were an Aryan...lol. Altaf has been ditched by the people of Karachi.

Pakistan has been and will keep supporting Kashmiris, if bharti occupier terrorists comes in between then they will get killed and then they will cry that they got mutilated.

View attachment 505209

This is how Pakistan handled your occupier terrorists since so called sir ji kal strykeee.
Dude they cannot even hold one inch of kashmir without stationing 6 lakh troops over there and yet they have the audacity of calling kashmir the integral part of india.After all it,s a forceful occupation.
Baluchistan,pashtun areas,mohajirs or sindh is going no where even if we withdraw all army and police from overthere.Because they are pakistanis.
I have nothing against all indians and i won,t put all of them in the same category but seriously whats wrong with the educated ones who easily believe what their media,corrupt politicians and military chiefs feed them.

Dude they cannot even hold one inch of kashmir without stationing 6 lakh troops over there and yet they have the audacity of calling kashmir the integral part of india.After all it,s a forceful occupation.

Small correction sir, it is 7 lakh.

Baluchistan,pashtun areas,mohajirs or sindh is going no where even if we withdraw all army and police from overthere.Because they are pakistanis.
I have nothing against all indians and i won,t put all of them in the same category but seriously whats wrong with the educated ones who easily believe what their media,corrupt politicians and military chiefs feed them.

Yup there is no Army in Sindh. Only police. Rangers are in some troubled parts of Karachi only where they believe altaf, bla or ttp terrorists are present. In 65 and again in 71 it was Sindh's Pir Pagara and it's army Hurs who gave a tough time to indian invaders.

So i am glad you accepted.Even if they did wrong with the pundits that,s their internal problem ,they were the majority and still are the majority living in that land for hundreds of years
It would have been internal if it happened before maharaj of Kashmir signed the annexation...
Each and every Kashmiri Pandits will settel in Kashmir as well as 370 will be removed, just wait for another term of modi

it,s their right to choose whether they want to become part of india or not and you are denying their basic right of referendum.
Don't talk about referendum....
It's Pakistani army and government who are to be blamed for referendum not happening in Kashmir...
You guys didn't full fill the very first condition of UN resolution on plebiscite

Since you are trying to be a smart @ss my reply to those wanna be sm@RT @ss is as follows,

Are you scared of stating what you believe in? No need to beat around the bush. Do you support the terrorist organisation which has been banned by the country you profess to stay in.

It is a simple question, yes or no.

Are you scared of stating what you believe in? No need to beat around the bush. Do you support the terrorist organisation which has been banned by the country you profess to stay in.

It is a simple question, yes or no.

Wtf are you to question me bharti.

How hard is it for your thick brain to comprehend? I believe there exist no sick groups. Bharti are known liers (sir ji kal strykee) and they made imaginary groups to get "White's" sympathy. Just like that drama of 2008.

Death to the terrorists of the Hizbul Mujahideen.

Btw, I am still awaiting your response on whether you support the Hizbul Mujahideen. Why are you so scared of saying so?

Yes death to 7 lakh Indian occupier terrorists along with their imaginary orgasms.

Why are you so scared of saying so?

I'm not bharti.

It would have been internal if it happened before maharaj of Kashmir signed the annexation...
Each and every Kashmiri Pandits will settel in Kashmir as well as 370 will be removed, just wait for another term of modi
Sorry that,s not going to happen because your army and political leadership know the consequences.
"hazaron khwaishain aesi her khwaish pe mera dum nikle"
"Jis pe dum nikle wo kum nikle"
When modi came to power we listened all that bullcrap and now it,s connected with his another term. For getting votes there are such statements said by modi by they are only for public consumption.
Don't talk about referendum....
It's Pakistani army and government who are to be blamed for referendum not happening in Kashmir...
You guys didn't full fill the very first condition of UN resolution on plebiscite
It,s you who every-time talk about Sir Ji kal strike or teaching pakistan a lesson when we try to solve kashmir issue through referendum .You don,t want referendum because you know you will lose and even with all those kashmiri pundits you would still lose because you they were minority.
Hari Singh originally manoeuvred to maintain his independence by playing off India and Pakistan. There was a widespread belief that rulers of the princely states, in deciding to accede to India or Pakistan, should respect the wishes of the population, but few rulers took any steps to consult on such decisions. Jammu and Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, however Hari Singh, being a Hindu wanted Kashmir to be a part of India. On this, Pashtun Tribesman from Pakistan invaded Kashmir and defeated Hari Singh's forces.
Conclusion is one hindu raja does not decide the fate of the country it,s the wish of the majority which matters.India is a hindu majority country and one muslim prime minister should respect the hindu majority population after all they own the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom