What's new

Freedom Fighter with a PhD, Dr. Manan Bashir Wani killed in Kupwara encounter

Sorry that,s not going to happen because your army and political leadership know the consequences.
"hazaron khwaishain aesi her khwaish pe mera dum nikle"
"Jis pe dum nikle wo kum nikle"
When modi came to power we listened all that bullcrap and now it,s connected with his another term. For getting votes there are such statements said by modi by they are only for public consumption.

It,s you who every-time talk about Sir Ji kal strike or teaching pakistan a lesson when we try to solve kashmir issue through referendum .You don,t want referendum because you know you will lose and even with all those kashmiri pundits you would still lose because you they were minority.

Hari Singh originally manoeuvred to maintain his independence by playing off India and Pakistan. There was a widespread belief that rulers of the princely states, in deciding to accede to India or Pakistan, should respect the wishes of the population, but few rulers took any steps to consult on such decisions. Jammu and Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, however Hari Singh, being a Hindu wanted Kashmir to be a part of India. On this, Pashtun Tribesman from Pakistan invaded Kashmir and defeated Hari Singh's forces.
Conclusion is one hindu raja does not decide the fate of the country it,s the wish of the majority which matters.India is a hindu majority country and one muslim prime minister should respect the hindu majority population after all they own the country.
You can keep asking for it. You aren't getting it.

Sorry that,s not going to happen because your army and political leadership know the consequences.
When modi came to power we listened all that bullcrap and now it,s connected with his another term. For getting votes there are such statements said by modi by they are only for public consumption.
Koi jaldi nahi hai...
We will keep eliminating these terrorist till then

It,s you who every-time talk about Sir Ji kal strike or teaching pakistan a lesson when we try to solve kashmir issue through referendum .You don,t want referendum because you know you will lose and even with all those kashmiri pundits you would still lose because you they were minority.

Hari Singh originally manoeuvred to maintain his independence by playing off India and Pakistan. There was a widespread belief that rulers of the princely states, in deciding to accede to India or Pakistan, should respect the wishes of the population, but few rulers took any steps to consult on such decisions. Jammu and Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, however Hari Singh, being a Hindu wanted Kashmir to be a part of India. On this, Pashtun Tribesman from Pakistan invaded Kashmir and defeated Hari Singh's forces.
Conclusion is one hindu raja does not decide the fate of the country it,s the wish of the majority which matters.India is a hindu majority country and one muslim prime minister should respect the hindu majority population after all they own the country.

Funny that Jinnah did not keep that in mind whilst trying to integrate the princely states of Bikaner and Jaisalmer into Pakistan.

You can keep asking for it. You aren't getting it.

Koi jaldi nahi hai...
We will keep eliminating these terrorist till then
With all due respect you are the ones on the defeat side and too busy fighting inside your so called integral part.Does not matter how long it will take we all know what will be the end result. History is evident people at the end got their freedom regardless of how long the suppression period was.
Funny that Jinnah did not keep that in mind whilst trying to integrate the princely states of Bikaner and Jaisalmer into Pakistan.
Jinnah did not try persuade them to sign off the agreement without the consensus of the whole population.India on the other hand wanted to merge kashmir into india without taking account of the muslim majority population.That,s quite rich from the worlds biggest democracy.
Finally if you will drag jinnah in this conversation without a reason i will drag and expose your gandhi and nehru into this who are responsible for turning a british hating indian nationalist into a separatist. Respect my founding father and i will not expose your founding fathers.

4062201.jpg

With all due respect you are the ones on the defeat side and too busy fighting inside your so called integral part.Does not matter how long it will take we all know what will be the end result. History is evident people at the end got their freedom regardless of how long the suppression period was.

Jinnah did not try persuade them to sign off the agreement without the consensus of the whole population.India on the other hand wanted to merge kashmir into india without taking account of the muslim majority population.That,s quite rich from the worlds biggest democracy.
Finally if you will drag jinnah in this conversation without a reason i will drag and expose your gandhi and nehru into this who are responsible for turning a british hating indian nationalist into a separatist. Respect my founding father and i will not expose your founding fathers.
You are free to expose all historical figures - no one should be spared.

And no - Jinnah made a dash for quite a few Hindu majority Princely States
https://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/column-the-curious-case-of-jodhpur-s-accession-2320083

You are free to expose all historical figures - no one should be spared.

And no - Jinnah made a dash for quite a few Hindu majority Princely States
https://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/column-the-curious-case-of-jodhpur-s-accession-2320083
I only read history from neutral and verified sources in order to make sure it correct and not distorted.I do not read subcontinent history from any pakistani or indian author to avoid bias.
A man like jinnah whose integrity and moral values are praised by even his enemies cannot do something like that.And after all he did not end up making jodhpur another kashmir like issue.You should know who are the real culprits.

Wtf are you to question me bharti.

How hard is it for your thick brain to comprehend? I believe there exist no sick groups. Bharti are known liers (sir ji kal strykee) and they made imaginary groups to get "White's" sympathy. Just like that drama of 2008.

Yes death to 7 lakh Indian occupier terrorists along with their imaginary orgasms.

I'm not bharti.

Ok. So are you saying that the Hizbul Mujahideen, is an imaginary group setup by India or that it is not a sick group. Where is your ghairat? Admit it Pakistani, you are scared of openly supporting the Hizb on an open forum. Where is your ghairat?

Ok. So are you saying that the Hizbul Mujahideen, is an imaginary group setup by India or that it is not a sick group. Where is your ghairat? Admit it Pakistani, you are scared of openly supporting the Hizb on an open forum. Where is your ghairat?

Thick head much bharti? I don't believe that such groups exists, these groups are drama like Mumbai drama. How many types do I have to repeat? What part of this you don't get, arnab ghostwami...

Thick head much bharti? I don't believe that such groups exists, these groups are drama like Mumbai drama. How many types do I have to repeat? What part of this you don't get, arnab ghostwami...

I am very dumb. Thick skull too. So let me get this straight. Hizbul Mujahideen does not exist. So Burhan Wani was part of a non existent setup, correct?

And Salahuddin, who has been designated a global designated terrorist, by the country you profess to be staying in, is also not part of the Hizbul Mujahideen.

So as per your logic, Hizbul Mujahideen which does not exist is not a terrorist organisation and Salahuddin who heads it is not a terrorist.

I am dumb, so please humour me and tell me that I am correct in assuming the above.

I am very dumb. Thick skull too. So let me get this straight. Hizbul Mujahideen does not exist. So Burhan Wani was part of a non existent setup, correct?

And Salahuddin, who has been designated a global designated terrorist, by the country you profess to be staying in, is also not part of the Hizbul Mujahideen.

So as per your logic, Hizbul Mujahideen which does not exist is not a terrorist organisation and Salahuddin who heads it is not a terrorist.

I am dumb, so please humour me and tell me that I am correct in assuming the above.

Yes I can see that you are dumb and thick as well.

And yes no such groups or persons exists. Wani was kidnapped by Indian occupier terrorists and forced to take a pic with gun and then shot on fake encounter.

Your army and govt and media is all propaganda, remember sir ji kal strykee.

And yes no such groups or persons exists. Wani was kidnapped by Indian occupier terrorists and forced to take a pic with gun and then shot on fake encounter.

So what about Pakistani establishment hailing Burhan Wani? What about the Pakistani Foreign Office saying its unfortunate that the Hizbul Mujahideen got designated a terrorist organisation? Are you saying the Pakistani Foreign Office is lying? Are they all dumb? And what about Salahuddin? He is not a globally designated terrorist?

So America is wrong in designating Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist organisation? Yes or No. Why are you so scared to say, America is wrong in designating something that does not exist. Where is your ghairat? Admit it that America is wrong in designating Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist organisation. Because as per you, it does not exist. Admit it that America is wrong.

Where is your faith? Where is your ghairat? Where is your love for honesty to yourself?

Last edited:
So what about Pakistani establishment hailing Burhan Wani? What about the Pakistani Foreign Office saying its unfortunate that the Hizbul Mujahideen got designated a terrorist organisation? Are you saying the Pakistani Foreign Office is lying? Are they all dumb? And what about Salahuddin? He is not a globally designated terrorist?

So America is wrong in designating Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist organisation? Yes or No. Why are you so scared to say, America is wrong in designating something that does not exist. Where is your ghairat? Admit it that America is wrong in designating Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist organisation. Because as per you, it does not exist. Admit it that America is wrong.

Where is your faith? Where is your ghairat? Where is your love for honesty to yourself?

Scared of what du3b$$...?

There exists NO such thing it is just indian orgasms. US is doing all this due to indian begging and also to milk indian cow for money. This is US tactic to steal Russian chance of milking indian m@t@.

Scared of what du3b$$...?

There exists NO such thing it is just indian orgasms. US is doing all this due to indian begging and also to milk indian cow for money. This is US tactic to steal Russian chance of milking indian m@t@.

So, Pakistanis supporting Hizb and LeT are Indian propaganda. Btw, I just reported you to the FBI and Homeland Security. Enjoy. With links to this thread and screen shots of all your denials. Best of luck being under surveillance.

So, Pakistanis supporting Hizb and LeT are Indian propaganda. Btw, I just reported you to the FBI and Homeland Security. Enjoy. With links to this thread and screen shots of all your denials. Best of luck being under surveillance.

Of course they are indian propaganda bogey imagination groups with no existence. The only reason world pay attention to you is due to huge population of yours which means a milking bharat mata cow.:lol:

Yes please go ahead and b1tch report this one too, I don't give a fk about your dehati aurat b1tch cry, you can be a b of tons of groups for all I care.:rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom