What's new

Freedom Fighter with a PhD, Dr. Manan Bashir Wani killed in Kupwara encounter

Of course they are indian propaganda bogey imagination groups with no existence. The only reason world pay attention to you is due to huge population of yours which means a milking bharat mata cow.:lol:

Yes please go ahead and b1tch report this one too, I don't give a fk about your dehati aurat b1tch cry, you can be a b of tons of groups for all I care.:rofl::rofl:

Thats what all the Pakistanis say, till they get booted out. And its very evident by your usage of language who the frustrated dehati aurat is.

Two militants, including scholar-turned- militant Manan Bashir Wani, were shot dead during an encounter between terrorists and security forces at Handwara in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district on Thursday morning.

The second militant who was killed was identified as Ashiq Hussain Zargar. Soon after the news of the encounter broke, violent clashes erupted in parts
of Kupwara and Handwara.

Wani, 27, was a PhD scholar at Aligarh Muslim University before he joined the militant ranks of the Hizbul Mujahideen in January 2018.

People's Democratic leader and former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti called Wani's death a loss. She urged all political parties to facilitate a solution to end the bloodshed through dialogue with all the stake holders, including Pakistan.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/jam...encounter-in-j-k-s-kupwara-1366450-2018-10-11

Professor Sahab ki class lag gayi, even the PHD couldn't save him.
The British occupiers also mocked your bhagat Singh death too but still ;)

Thats what all the Pakistanis say, till they get booted out. And its very evident by your usage of language who the frustrated dehati aurat is.
Or become mayor of London or home minister of UK

You are such a b1tch that you presumed that I live in US just by the flags.:woot: What if I had flags of India? Your b1tch like expressions would be worth watching.:omghaha::lol:

Btw if US had officials who think like you, then the country would be bankrupt within a year at max, cuz everyone would be suing the national departments.:lol:

You guys sure act as dehati aurat, b1tching abt Pakistan or Pakistanis whenever you get an opportunity. You just can't live without it as this is your trait and also inferiority complex. :agree:

Well, his comrades should look at the bright side. He wanted to be free; our troops granted him his wish. Now he is free from the pains of living a sinful life of murdering innocents in cold blood.

Let's hope he returns as a good human being whenever that has to happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom