What's new

Freedom Fighter with a PhD, Dr. Manan Bashir Wani killed in Kupwara encounter

Two militants, including scholar-turned- militant Manan Bashir Wani, were shot dead during an encounter between terrorists and security forces at Handwara in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district on Thursday morning.

The second militant who was killed was identified as Ashiq Hussain Zargar. Soon after the news of the encounter broke, violent clashes erupted in parts
of Kupwara and Handwara.

Wani, 27, was a PhD scholar at Aligarh Muslim University before he joined the militant ranks of the Hizbul Mujahideen in January 2018.

People's Democratic leader and former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti called Wani's death a loss. She urged all political parties to facilitate a solution to end the bloodshed through dialogue with all the stake holders, including Pakistan.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/jam...encounter-in-j-k-s-kupwara-1366450-2018-10-11

Professor Sahab ki class lag gayi, even the PHD couldn't save him.
He left aligarh university. He was not ph.d .
Got his due .

Shame shame on you.
Instead of focusing on the real problem and thinking why such a highly educated individual is picking up arms ,you are mocking him.
When the professor sahab saw his rights violated with his two eyes,saw the women in his area raped and innocent civilians killed by the so called worlds biggest democracy,he had no other options than becoming a militant.
Manan bashir wani was a freedom fighter and his sacrifice will not go in vain.
@Oscar @Horus please change the title and put "freedom fighter" instead of militant.
So you treat your baloch ,pashtun, muhajir ,sindhi freedom fighters respectfully.

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.
Death to all coward of azmal kasabistan .

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.

India can call them whatever it wish, they will remain Kashmiris who are fighting for the God's given right of freedom. UN, OIC, and the world supports them.
UN supports them?
I don't think so,and make no mistake the whole world is calling them terrorists

So you treat your baloch ,pashtun, muhajir ,sindhi freedom fighters respectfully.
Oh just bug off you shameful hypocrite.
Not one of those ethnic groups you mentioned want freedom from Pakistan and none of them raised a Indian flag.
Whereas Kashmir is a issue recognized by UN and human right violations over there is a norm that,s why you can see Pakistani flags over there.

UN supports them?
I don't think so,and make no mistake the whole world is calling them terrorists

You can keep your head bury in the @sh? Who cares..

Death to all coward of azmal kasabistan .

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier r@p. 1stani terrorists.

So you treat your baloch ,pashtun, muhajir ,sindhi freedom fighters respectfully

Lol, I'm from Sind, so what happened to me? Whereas Pushtuns is ruling the country and Muhajir is president.

Two militants, including scholar-turned- militant Manan Bashir Wani, were shot dead during an encounter between terrorists and security forces at Handwara in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district on Thursday morning.

The second militant who was killed was identified as Ashiq Hussain Zargar. Soon after the news of the encounter broke, violent clashes erupted in parts
of Kupwara and Handwara.

Wani, 27, was a PhD scholar at Aligarh Muslim University before he joined the militant ranks of the Hizbul Mujahideen in January 2018.

People's Democratic leader and former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti called Wani's death a loss. She urged all political parties to facilitate a solution to end the bloodshed through dialogue with all the stake holders, including Pakistan.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/jam...encounter-in-j-k-s-kupwara-1366450-2018-10-11

Professor Sahab ki class lag gayi, even the PHD couldn't save him.

So he was from Aligarh Muslim university. This university has started contributing for cause. He must be a scholar of Islamic studies.

Last edited:
Do you support the Hizbul Mujahideen and its terrorists in the form of the killed person?

Since you are trying to be a smart @ss my reply to those wanna be sm@RT @ss is as follows,

My believe means nothing but still everyone consider their p@ p@ as important and want to hear their belief so what I believe is that there exists no such thing, India time to time create imaginary groups to argue it's point and hide it's terrorism from the world, just like indians staged a Mumbai drama to gain "white gods" support.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom