What's new

Free Khalistan!

u butchered the minorities out of extinction at ur birth and now claiming that minorities are not subjected to genocide.Pakistan has one of the smallest percentage of minority population in world because they were taken care of at ur birth:devil:

If you are so obsessed with the partition genocide of muslims, i suggest you open a new thread on it and i am positive you will be shown the true reality. In Pakistan, minorities coexist peacefully and it is evident from your frustration at trying to point to partition time and again because despite your best efforts you could not find out a single case of persecution of minorities in Pakistan. Oh by the way, even if what you say is right, we are not guilty of committing the crime virtually perpetually like hindu asthan. No minority has been spared from the gruesome violence committed by blood thirsty, callous hinduvta mobs condoned and supported by the state machinery.

In ancient India there were institutions like Sabha and Samiti much like Periclean Athens, precursors of Democratic thought and in some states like Licchavis they were the supreme authority .

Whatever, i am not intrigued much by myths anyway. the discussion started from whether or not secularism and nationalism existed in the ancient hindustan or not???? the answer is secularism was an alien concept for the Brahminic fellow whose ideology was based on "Dharma". Need i remind you about the rift between Brahmins priests and the Kashtriya rulers and advent of Jainism and Buddhism????????? Secularism and nationalism saw the light in subcontinent during the British era. :coffee:

By the way since u r so good at map making can u draw a map showing how much of Pakistan GOP controls. The last I heard was that in Swat millitants have given a deadline to close down girls school and GOP seems powerless

Why not???? it's very easy. Just shade few restive agencies in the NW in red and there you go.... rest all is under control. On the other hand, it appears that hindustan doesn't have control of much larger parts of its country. Talk about Assam, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Tripura, Sikkim and almost the entire North East. Other than the article quoted above indicating 175 terror groups active in hindustan, here is some evidence from indian sources for your reflection before you sling the mud next time:-

Naxals demonstrate on Jharkhand roads to show strength

Zeenews Bureau

Hazaribagh (Jharkhand), May 07: In the first ever incident of its kind, the Naxalites of Jharkhand took to the road on Wednesday in order to show their strength. Over 150 armed Naxals demonstrated on Hazaribagh- Vishnugarh road blocking the traffic, later resorted to indiscriminate firing. However, no injuries or casualties have been reported so far.

Jharkhand is one of the worst affected states by Naxals. According to the US State Department report, leftist extremist groups are "very active" in wide areas of impoverished rural eastern and central India, the Maoists also thought to be operating in parts of southern India.
"The Government of India is very concerned over the threat from leftist extremist groups to internal stability and democratic culture," the report had revealed. Hundreds of people were killed in conflicts between the government and various leftist extremist groups, such as Naxalites and the Communist Party of India (Maoists), and also in internecine war.
There were at least 971 Naxalite attacks in the first seven months of 2007, which, it said, was approximately equal to that of the entire previous year.

Policeman killed as Naxals show strength on Jharkhand roads

Some more news from Chattisgarh.......

Maoists forcibly recruiting child soldiers in Chhattisgarh`

Raipur, May 07: Maoist guerrillas are forcibly recruiting minors in their ranks as child soldiers in large forested areas of Chhattisgarh according to police.

`Rebels are conducting a massive drive for child soldiers in their forested hideouts in Chhattisgarh`s Bastar region, which is close to Andhra Pradesh,` Inspector General Girdhari Nayak of the state`s anti-Maoist operation said on Tuesday.

`It`s a forced recruitment. Rebels are carrying away children without their parents` consent and are training them to handle even sophisticated weapons and use them for attacks on civilians and police installations,` the officer said.

`We have reports that insurgents have been forcibly taking away tribal boys and girls from schools in poverty-stricken hamlets of the Bastar region,` he added.
For about two decades, rebels have been running a parallel government in a 40,000 sq km area in Bastar, particularly in Bijapur and Dantewada districts.

Police officials in Dantewada and Bijapur say the present drive of recruitment of minors is for a child unit - Krantikari Adivasi Balak Sangh - a banned frontal organisation of the Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) in Chhattisgarh.

According to them, the rebels are targeting children in the age group of 12-18 years and are focussing on school dropouts.

The government has set up 23 make-shift relief camps in Bijapur and Dantewada where about 50,000 people, mostly tribals, are living following threats from the Maoists since June 2005 when the anti-Maoist civilian resistance movement Salwa Judum was launched. The movement was later backed by the government.

In 2007, 436 people, including 200 policemen, died in Maoist violence while the toll was 458 in 2006. The majority of deaths were reported from Bijapur and Dantewada districts.
Bureau Report `Maoists forcibly recruiting child soldiers in Chhattisgarh`

Enjoy the read, see the difference. Atleast terrorists here dont take away child forcibly and train them. Looks like Shining hindustan doesn't have much control over its territory either.

News from Assam...............

Tribal militants kill 11 in Assam
15 May 2008, 1657 hrs IST,IANS

GUWAHATI: Tribal militants struck in north-eastern Assam again on Thursday, killing 10 workers engaged by a cement factory and a railway employee in two separate attacks and heightening tension in the area, the police said.

"Four trucks belonging to a cement company operating in the southern North Cachar Hills district were waylaid, and 10 occupants of the vehicles were lined up and shot dead by armed rebels, who also set the trucks ablaze," an Assam Police spokesman said.

In a separate incident, the rebels opened indiscriminate fire at a railway engine carrying an inspection team near the village of Kalachand. The engine driver was killed and three others, including a paramilitary trooper, were injured, the police spokesman said.

The attacks took place in the district of North Cachar Hills, 310 km south of state capital Guwahati. Militants of the Dima Halam Daogah (Jewel Garlossa faction) or the DHD(J) have been wrecking havoc in the area.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/T...ow/3043475.cms

LET again i guess, everywhere from Chattisgarh to Jharkhand to Assam and not to mention Kashmir and other North east states. It seems Tribal Militants in hindustan are no less stubborn and recalcitrant than ours. :cheers:

Last edited:
well if u all you do is to visit crank sites and conspiracy theories sites then all you will get is crank information and that is reflected in your posts.

In computer parlance its called GIGO-Garbage In Garbage out.

Just read some good books by neutral authors to enlighten urself. If u want to know ancient India better just read 'The wonder that was India' by AL Basham an Australian author. As regards his credentials In one of my posts in the same topic I have mentioned it.

I assure you that i know enough about it to call anyone's bluff..... chill.....:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom