What's new

Khalistan Supporters Set Indian Consulate In San Francisco On Fire.

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Time for Major Gaurav Arya to ignore his lungs problem and go personally to San Francisco to fight these khalistanis

Badnaam honge tou kiya naam na hogha......
This doesn't hurt us one bit (even financially). Not even tarnish our names, it only goes to damage those groups who set fire and their promoters. In fact, these guys should do more attacks in foreign nations, works in our favour to nail them.

Time for Major Gaurav Arya to ignore his lungs problem and go personally to San Francisco to fight these khalistanis
Khalistanis are expressing their anger as their leaders are being assassinated one after another in different countries. Despite the lack of evidence implicating the Indian intelligence agency (RAW) in these killings, they persist in blaming RAW for these incidents.

Bunch of idiots fighting against each other for clout in their little Khalistan club and they blame India for it lmao.

Chalo ek do maheena ruko, phir videos niklenge ke

Phalana dimkana, gutter me paya gaya.

Bade Bade desho me, aise haadse hote rehte hai :lol:

Chalo ek do maheena ruko, phir videos niklenge ke

Phalana dimkana, gutter me paya gaya.

Bade Bade desho me, aise haadse hote rehte hai :lol:
It is indeed true that these Khalistanis who attacked the Indian consulate are highly likely to face assassination if their identities are captured on CCTV. However, the question remains: Who is carrying out these acts and what is their motivation?

It is indeed true that these Khalistanis who attacked the Indian consulate are highly likely to face assassination if their identities are captured on CCTV. However, the question remains: Who is carrying out these acts and what is their motivation?
I don't think its RAW, or even the in fighting that people mention.

I feel ISI is disposing assets that are getting too hot to handle, using other means.

I don't think its RAW, or even the in fighting that people mention.

I feel ISI is disposing assets that are getting too hot to handle, using other means.
Or maybe there is an independent nationalist organization comprised of Indian elites, including politicians, retired army personnel, business professionals, and retired diplomats, that could be responsible.

Or maybe there is an independent nationalist organization comprised of Indian elites, including politicians, retired army personnel, business professionals, and retired diplomats, that could be responsible.
Impossible, our guys don't roll that way.

This doesn't hurt us one bit (even financially). Not even tarnish our names, it only goes to damage those groups who set fire and their promoters. In fact, these guys should do more attacks in foreign nations, works in our favour to nail them.
it only tarnishes their names and they will get deported and they will become closer to being declared as a terrorist group even by US

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom