What's new

Freak Weather - 16 April 2019

The US military spent millions on ESP and Mind Control too. :D

On topic, yes, there has been research on this topic, but no effective means to be weaponized have been created thus far.

huh !!

Amateurs

Takes one old baba and a grave for Pakistan to explain weather control.

Here is a theory. The Patron Saint of Karachi, Ghazi Shaheed's grave is an undercover HAARP site by ancient aliens.

weather manipulation is real.
Thousands of US citizens also died in a very recent hurricanes, lost billions of dollars, do you still think they can control weather?

HARP is just a weather monitoring system.

Same hails storm is hitting Indian Punjab as well and destroying their corps, do you people still thinks India helping US against Pakistan? at its own cost?

Thousands of US citizens also died in a very recent hurricanes, lost billions of dollars, do you still think they can control weather?

HARP is just a weather monitoring system.

Same hails storm is hitting Indian Punjab as well and destroying their corps, do you people still thinks India helping US against Pakistan? at its own cost?

manipulation vs control!!

The US military spent millions on ESP and Mind Control too. :D

On topic, yes, there has been research on this topic, but no effective means to be weaponized have been created thus far.
Well, much about defense-related applications do not become common knowledge until decades later. There are entire databases and journals which are restricted to public access; some are completely offline. I came across some during my searches but stood no chance at accessing them or even a single paper in them to say the least.

Just a few years ago, defeating an ICBM was thought to be exceedingly ambitious agenda - some scientists were extremely vocal against these kind of experiments and perceived them as wastage of resources, until MDA agency showcased this capability to the entire world THREE TIMES by now (2014; 2017; 2019). This isn't to say that this capability will become widespread anytime soon and/or numerous countries can spare money for this costly experiment; even China have come as far as intercepting an MRBM-class target in its experiments thus far which is FAR BELOW the complexity level of taking down an ICBM-class target in reality.

So...

Well, FEAR of ALLAH ALMIGHTY is the point.

Well, much about defense-related applications do not become common knowledge until decades later. There are entire databases and journals which are restricted to public access; some are completely offline. I came across some during my searches but stood no chance at accessing them or even a single paper in them to say the least.

Just a few years ago, defeating an ICBM was thought to be exceedingly ambitious agenda - some scientists were extremely vocal against these kind of experiments and perceived them as wastage of resources. Until MDA agency acquired this capability in 2014 and showcased this capability to the entire world TWICE by now. This isn't to say that this capability will become widespread anytime soon; even China have come as far as intercepting an MRBM in its experiments thus far which is FAR BELOW the complexity level of taking down an ICBM-class target in reality.

So...

Well, FEAR of ALLAH ALMIGHTY is the point.

Fear of Allah is a good and healthy thing, of course.

And scientific research knows no bounds, as long as the means to pursue it are available. You are correct in that large resources have been thrown at the enticing prospect to control the weather, not only for military, but also for commercial uses, and not just by USA. (Just look at Chinese attempts to make it rain more in their arid west as an example.)

Allah is the best Creator, and His system of weather is not as easy to control as man would wish.

huh !!

Amateurs

Takes one old baba and a grave for Pakistan to explain weather control.

Here is a theory. The Patron Saint of Karachi, Ghazi Shaheed's grave is an undercover HAARP site by ancient aliens.

Is that where the HAARP Generator is hidden?

Fear of Allah is a good and healthy thing, of course.

And scientific research knows no bounds, as long as the means to pursue it are available. You are correct in that large resources have been thrown at the enticing prospect to control the weather, not only for military, but also for commercial uses, and not just by USA. (Just look at Chinese attempts to make it rain more in their arid west as an example.)
Commercial applications are not my point - they are nothing in comparison to experiments of USAF in this domain.

Allah is the best Creator, and His system of weather is not as easy to control as man would wish.
Sure, but ashraf-ul-makhlooqat tou hain to say the least.

Weather Modification capability does not imply Weather Control in full capacity or even close. But to ignore the fact that USAF have not explored this theme and/or conducted relevant experiments? Check the links I have provided - they are not forged.

Watch the film GEOSTORM also - it provides some insight in this regard.

Climate Intervention is the new term, more appropriate it can be concluded.

China's "Sky River" is a government sanctioned program. USA however is well ahead in this tech, for now, and in weaponised form.

Global Warming mantra is purely to cover it all up.

Commercial applications are not my point - they are nothing in comparison to experiments of USAF in this domain.

Sure, but ashraf-ul-makhlooqat tou hain to say the least.

Of course, experimentation is nothing new, and is ongoing, in this field. The complexity of the issue can be judged by merely the difficulties in just predicting the weather, not even trying to influence it in any useful way. It take supercomputers running complex models just to come up with an estimate, and never do any two models even agree exactly.

Last edited:

Any of the major US military installations destroyed by these weather incidents?

When the damage figures are out, then compare the impact on both economies. Indian Punjab produces a small % of total Indian agri output whereas the damage hit areas in Pakistan produce large % of overall agricultural output.

Wait for figures.

Any of the major US military installations destroyed by these weather incidents?

When the damage figures are out, then compare the impact on both economies. Indian Punjab produces a small % of total Indian agri output whereas the damage hit areas in Pakistan produce large % of overall agricultural output.

Wait for figures.

there was a time when Muslims used to believe that natural disasters are from Allah and Allah alone.

Return me those Muslims so i may treat them fairly and justly and judge amongst them to lead you.

there was a time when Muslims used to believe that natural disasters are from Allah and Allah alone.

Return me those Muslims so i may treat them fairly and justly and judge amongst them to lead you.

Those Muslims applied for visas and left, apparently, some in this world, and mostly to the next.

Back
Top Bottom