What's new

Freak Weather - 16 April 2019

Research aluminium poisoning and what it leads to.

And kindly do not detail the thread. It's for Pakistanis and raising awareness. Indians should stay the F out, pretty please with sugar on top.
haha alright alright, I won't spoil the conspiracy bubble. I put on the weather wizard coat believe me, we are causing all the stuffs in your weather, we are also sending heat waves, it should reach you in about 72 hours. Brace yourselves.

As for the air plane exhaust gases polluting air, this is similar case with other sources for air pollution, like factories, cars etc... this again is not weather wizard attack.

haha alright alright, I won't spoil the conspiracy bubble. I put on the weather wizard coat believe me, we are causing all the stuffs in your weather, we are also sending heat waves, it should reach you in about 72 hours. Brace yourselves.

As for the air plane exhaust gases polluting air, this is similar case with other sources for air pollution, like factories, cars etc... this again is not weather wizard attack.

India doesn't have the tech so don't brag with 'we'.

Go back in your hole.

Instead of cooking conspiracy theories, Pakistanis should repent and seek forgiveness.. --- severe weather is one of the signs that ALLAH swt' is not pleased.

Yes yes, just repent and seek forgiveness only. Also to stop enemy attack, just do that only.

Yes yes, just repent and seek forgiveness only. Also to stop enemy attack, just do that only.
and also, Pakistanis must get their act together, otherwise this storm is just a small trailer --- next time, we could be humiliated by our enemies -- Divine rules don't change, just remember this.

Attack the enemy to stop enemy's attack.

What HAARP Is.. And Everything Its Used For.. Full HAARP Documentary

Good documentary on HAARP.....
@Verve

Last edited:
View attachment 553878
View attachment 553879

Do you guys in Pakistan see lines in sky like these?

It maybe this spraying is happening on Afghanistan side ...

See one or two almost every other day if not every day here in UAE.

It's geoengineering at work, we are getting almost daily clouds and rains once in a week and that too in the middle of April.

and also, Pakistanis must get their act together, otherwise this storm is just a small trailer --- next time, we could be humiliated by our enemies -- Divine rules don't change, just remember this.

Attack the enemy to stop enemy's attack.

It's easy to say ''Allah Ka Azaab' on everything. Allah allows it to happen doesn't mean it's azaab.

Remember that Allah allows shaitaan to 'flow through us' so would that be azaab too? Please differentiate between Test and Azaab!

Weather as weapon is a reality. We must learn to defend ourselves, even if it means closing airspace for flights over us, as we have no means to check what's in them.

It's easy to say ''Allah Ka Azaab' on everything. Allah allows it to happen doesn't mean it's azaab.

Remember that Allah allows shaitaan to 'flow through us' so would that be azaab too? Please differentiate between Test and Azaab!

Weather as weapon is a reality. We must learn to defend ourselves, even if it means closing airspace for flights over us, as we have no means to check what's in them.

Jahiliyat se bhari qaum hai bhai, woh pehley hi bohat azab hai lol

Baaki, everything is meant to go from bad to worse till people wonder if there is any location to live a peaceful life in the end times. And we are living those very times.

See one or two almost every other day if not every day here in UAE.

It's geoengineering at work, we are getting almost daily clouds and rains once in a week and that too in the middle of April.

I was surprised to see these infamous lines in KSA a few months back (on the drive from Makkah to Medina). And we know the freak weathers in KSA as well. River of ice!

We must close our airspace untill we are sure that no HAARP is at work. This is, in my opinion, a WAR!!!!

Jahiliyat se bhari qaum hai bhai, woh pehley hi bohat azab hai lol

Baaki, everything is meant to go from bad to worse till people wonder if there is any location to live a peaceful life in the end times. And we are living those very times.

There's no escape. The only peace we (some from our future generations) will get is for a short duration when Allah's sovereignty will be established all over the world. That's it.

But we must defend ourselves in the meantime. Search the ground for frequency generators and close the airspace for flyovers. Small loss in comparison to the loss with this just one attack.

Getting images/videos through WhatsApp of the hail storms and large scale damage to crop and property in many areas but not much in print media.

Looking at weather satellite images, the upper half of Pakistan is the area of impact and the pattern of the concentration from Afghanistan and India is very interesting to say the least. Hot spot (red) followed by a major concentration to such levels of cold (blue) and then hail storms.

hiassat_None_anim.gif

http://www.pakweather.com/satellite/

What's really interesting is the way the hails solidify together like grapes. Ice on the warm (above freezing) ground does not react like this! This was not a natural weather event.

Please share images from your areas, if impacted.

View attachment 553871
I drove from Karachi to Lahore 2 days back.

Entire Sindh was engulfed in a sandstorm (and a few, very light showers in lower Sindh).

In Multan it had rained before I arrived.

The mext morning it has been heavy rainfall - hakimwala M4 interchange onwards to lahore.

Here in lahore its feeling like the start of winters rather than summers.

Quran 30:41
“Mischief has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of man have caused; that ALLAH swt' may give them a taste of some of their deeds; in order that they turn back from evil.”

Beware, Take Lesson, Heed the Warning.

@Khafee

Approximately how many flights per day (24hrs) fly over Pakistan (no layover flights), and the log data goes back how far? Does that log data include routes?

If only analysis can be carried out on this data since the airspace opening a few weeks back.

@Mangus Ortus Novem - your thoughts on this event please?

They should have built some dams while they wasted the time.

Back
Top Bottom