What's new

Freak Weather - 16 April 2019

@Khafee

Approximately how many flights per day (24hrs) fly over Pakistan (no layover flights), and the log data goes back how far? Does that log data include routes?

If only analysis can be carried out on this data since the airspace opening a few weeks back.

@Mangus Ortus Novem - your thoughts on this event please?

Pak is at war.

View attachment 553878
View attachment 553879

Do you guys in Pakistan see lines in sky like these?

It maybe this spraying is happening on Afghanistan side ...

Weather WARFARE is real, It's NOT a joke.

Americans call these Chemtrails, and a lot of videos are available on YouTube about it. I must say that, Weather is being manipulated, and it is being used as a Weapon on Pakistan. Pakistan must launch quick and swift response to Weather Warfare, otherwise we will land in HELL!

Americans call these Chemtrails, and a lot of videos are available on YouTube about it. I must say that, Weather is being manipulated, and it is being used as a Weapon on Pakistan. Pakistan must launch quick and swift response to Weather Warfare, otherwise we will land in HELL!
Pakistan army must find a way to counter weather weapons. We can ask China for help. We must know how to use and counter these weapons.
It is absolutely necessary in today's world.

Pakistan army needs to find a way to counter weather weapons. We can ask China for help. We must know how to use and counter these weapons.
It is absolutely necessary in today's world.

Army? HAARP facility was developed at Alaska University, later it was handed over to US Airforce. What R&D Sector is doing in Pakistan? I have seen many ambitious & bright technical peoples ending up as Clerks, or Steno-typists and lower than that!

Ulti Ganga Beh rhi hay yahan!

Army? HAARP facility was developed at Alaska University, later it was handed over to US Airforce. What R&D Sector is doing in Pakistan? I have seen many ambitious & bright technical peoples ending up as Clerks, or Steno-typists and lower than that!

Ulti Ganga Beh rhi hay yahan!

Bhai, education pay investment or khas tor pr research pr investment kren gay to agay us ka phal milay ga. Lekin, education k liey yhan budget hi nhi or jo universities prhati hen is mulk men us say koi scientist ni paida hota.

This technology is so advanced now that dropping or increasing temperatures is easy for them.

My personal experience on the motorway in UK:

2.30pm. Outside Temp guage on car is showing 10C, some scattered clouds and 'engine fumes' lines in sky (nearly daily since last year). Went through a less than one mile long rain patch which is nothing unusual however the rain water around the windscreen wipers lumped into ice!!! Outside temperature during that mile long patch had dropped to 1.5C! WTH moment ..

Then no more rain, temperature back to 10.5C. Fist size ice lumps around wiper blades melting.

All this at near sea level (2 miles from sea) ... 9C sudden drop and ice forming at above freezing temp.

I have never experienced such a suddenly drop and then increase in temperatures in such a short time and distant. And never rain turning to ice on the windscreen so quickly

Just two weeks ago. If only I had filmed it.

This technology is so advanced now that dropping or increasing temperatures is easy for them.

My personal experience on the motorway in UK:

2.30pm. Outside Temp guage on car is showing 10C, some scattered clouds and 'engine fumes' lines in sky (nearly daily since last year). Went through a less than one mile long rain patch which is nothing unusual however the rain water around the windscreen wipers lumped into ice!!! Outside temperature during that mile long patch had dropped to 1.5C! WTH moment ..

Then no more rain, temperature back to 10.5C. Fist size ice lumps around wiper blades melting.

All this at near sea level (2 miles from sea) ... 9C sudden drop and ice forming at above freezing temp.

I have never experienced such a suddenly drop and then increase in temperatures in such a short time and distant. And never rain turning to ice on the windscreen so quickly

Just two weeks ago. If only I had filmed it.

This technology was proposed by Nikola Tesla in 1915. 100 years is a long time. US military would definitely have perfected it by now.

Listen specifically to 5:00 onwards on chemical snow and associated hail storms, and how it's caused.

For more information on weather modifications, visit https/www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/storms/

Dajjali times. Our Prophet (PBUH) told us about this time and Dajjal being able to manipulate weather is in the Hadith.

Yes but a storm like this at such scale killing animals, destroying crop and property - and then the hails melting and reforming into ice on a warm ground (as in your picture)?

View attachment 553876

View attachment 553877
I am not into conspiracy theories but I have noticed that there are numerous pointers [1] which suggest that USAF have 'weather modification' capability or really close [2]. Although credible disclosures in this regard are rare and/or largely classified; USAF officials neither explicitly confirm nor deny this capability at official capacity.

[1] Pointers:-
[2] HAARP facility was a notable research project in Alaska...

Some Americans are watching movements of SBX platform closely lately. Timing of the closure of HAARP facility in Alaska coincide with SBX becoming active in the Pacific.

SBX is the largest and most powerful X-band radar system in the world, committed to GMD network for its missile defense agenda, but the platform is massive and believed to have additional uses and capabilities. Being mobile on top...

Global warming might be creating windows for 'interesting' experiments as well. Some scientists have already warned that global warming will cause unpredictable consequences for the whole world.

Allah Almighty have warned in Surah Al-Isra that he might cause 'great powers' to strike at a society of people who were supposed to be believers but went astray in their ways and do not take measures against corruption and/or refrain from causing mischief - as punishment. Allah Almighty gave the example of the fate of the historical Jewish Kingdom in this respect which tasted the wrath of great powers TWICE (Assyrian Empire - FIRST; Original Roman Empire - SECOND).

Allah Amighty knows best, and we should seek his forgiveness for our sins at individual capacity as well as a collective. Modern-age Muslims are guilty of many wrongs (corruption/mischief) - same as the historical Jewish Kingdom.

Do we see it this way - 9/11 event leading to destruction of several supposedly Islamic countries? And this fate might extend to additional Islamic countries?

I am not into conspiracy theories but I have noticed that there are numerous pointers [1] which suggest that USAF have 'weather modification' capability or really close [2]. Although credible disclosures in this regard are rare and/or largely classified; USAF officials neither explicitly confirm nor deny this capability at official capacity.

If such a capability existed, why does USA itself continue have such devastating weather losses every year?

This technology was proposed by Nikola Tesla in 1915. 100 years is a long time. US military would definitely have perfected it by now.

Nikola Tesla, Serbian genius scientist was closely watched and guarded by FBI. The moment he died, FBI took in possession, whatever he had, in an attempt to guard the "lethal secrets".

Time – 1931
Interesting excerpt from the 1931 Time Magazine article commemorating Nikola Tesla’s 75th birthday:

I am working now upon two things,” he said. ”First, an explanation based upon pure mathematics of certain things which Professor Einstein has also attempted to explain. My conclusions in certain respects differ from and to that extent tend to disprove the Einstein Theory. . . . My explanations of natural phenomena are not so involved as his. They are simpler, and when I am ready to make a full announcement it will be seen that I have proved my conclusions.

“Secondly, I am working to develop a new source of power. When I say a new source, I mean that I have turned for power to a source which no previous scientist has turned, to the best of my knowledge. The conception, the idea when it first burst upon me was a tremendous shock.

“It will throw light on many puzzling phenomena of the cosmos, and may prove also of great industrial value, particularly in creating a new and virtually unlimited market for steel.

‘I can only say at this time it will come from an entirely new and unsuspected source, and will be for all practical purposes constant day and night, and at all times of the year. The apparatus for capturing the energy and transforming it will partake both of mechanical and electrical features, and will be of ideal simplicity.

“At first the cost may be found too high, but this obstacle eventually will be overcome. Moreover, the installment will be, so to speak, indestructible, and will continue to function for any length of time without additional expenditures. Complete 1931 article.

Using electromagnetic radiation to modify the weather was an original concept of Nikola Tesla.

When Tesla died in 1943, the FBI seized his scientific papers and notes. After WWII weather modification and space weapons became a mission of the military and US government agencies to become much of what President Eisenhower warned about as the “military-industrial complex”.

In 1958 the military reported success with using Tesla’s concept of electromagnetic “beams” directed at the ionosphere to control the weather.

The history of weather modification and the inappropriately abrupt concern about “climate change” began essentially at the same time in the 1950′s with the National Weather Modification program formalized by NASA in 1966. (•)

Common sense would question how the consequences of covert weather modification could be distinguished from “climate change” – however this question was rarely addressed when the original label was the more ambiguous, “global warming”. This label provided a conceptual disconnect to the consequences of weather modification until the data failed to show enough warming to fit the hypothetical “computer models”. The operative term “climate change” was reluctantly adopted to replace “global warming” when the hypothesis and real world data could no longer be supported.

Today, the term weather modification is generally accepted as a fact even if some people regard the concept as old-style rain-making by spraying clouds with silver iodide or dry ice. It’s now much easier to demand answers that distinguish “climate change” from covert weather modification using aerosols and a network of electromagnetic weapons with many orders of magnitude the effect of cloud-seeding.

In fact, it is now the case that global weather modification is the climate change we should fear most.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org...arp-and-electromagnetic-climate-change-reply/

Today, the term weather modification is generally accepted as a fact even if some people regard the concept as old-style rain-making by spraying clouds with silver iodide or dry ice. It’s now much easier to demand answers that distinguish “climate change” from covert weather modification using aerosols and a network of electromagnetic weapons with many orders of magnitude the effect of cloud-seeding.

In fact, it is now the case that global weather modification is the climate change we should fear most.

If such a capability existed, why does USA itself continue have such devastating weather losses every year?

Weather Modification capability does not imply Weather Control in full capacity or even close. But to ignore the fact that USAF have not explored this theme and/or conducted relevant experiments? Check the links I have provided - they are not forged.

Watch the film GEOSTORM also - it provides some insight in this regard.

Weather Modification capability does not imply Weather Control in full capacity or even close. But to ignore the fact that USAF have not explored this theme and/or conducted relevant experiments? Check the links I have provided - they are not forged.

Watch the film GEOSTORM also - it provides some insight in this regard.

The US military spent millions on ESP and Mind Control too. :D

On topic, yes, there has been research on this topic, but no effective means to be weaponized have been created thus far.

Good narrative that.

Weapons Testing is always done on home soil.

Back
Top Bottom