What's new

Freak Weather - 16 April 2019

Verve

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Getting images/videos through WhatsApp of the hail storms and large scale damage to crop and property in many areas but not much in print media.

Looking at weather satellite images, the upper half of Pakistan is the area of impact and the pattern of the concentration from Afghanistan and India is very interesting to say the least. Hot spot (red) followed by a major concentration to such levels of cold (blue) and then hail storms.

hiassat_None_anim.gif

http://www.pakweather.com/satellite/

What's really interesting is the way the hails solidify together like grapes. Ice on the warm (above freezing) ground does not react like this! This was not a natural weather event.

Please share images from your areas, if impacted.

IMG-20190416-WA0003.jpg

Brother Allah Ka Azab aya howa hai….. This current weather is so bad for wheat …. Kisans are crying ….. May Allah Keep Pakistan Safe. Ameen
I don't have pics but my area getting rain from 20 hours (after some time gap) , temperatures dropped , ..

Getting images/videos through WhatsApp of the hail storms and large scale damage to crop and property in many areas but not much in print media.

Looking at weather satellite images, the upper half of Pakistan is the area of impact and the pattern of the concentration from Afghanistan and India is very interesting to say the least. Hot spot (red) followed by a major concentration to such levels of cold (blue) and then hail storms.

hiassat_None_anim.gif

What's really interesting is the way the hails solidify together like grapes. Ice on the warm (above freezing) ground does not react like this! This was not a natural weather event.

View attachment 553871

Well, I am enjoying the weather, feels like summer is delayed a bit. A couple of days ago it was around 35 degrees, was hot. Just wondering how badly this weather will effect the crops.

Last edited:
Hail stones in our village in AJK yesterday. Very unseasonal weather.

upload_2019-4-17_10-34-29.png

Hail can occur in warm weather though - i have experienced this before in the UK.

hiassat_None_anim.gif

View attachment 553871

God knows what's happening. It might be HAARP as well.

Listen specifically to 5:00 onwards on chemical snow and associated hail storms, and how it's caused.

For more information on weather modifications, visit https/www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/storms/

Brother Allah Ka Azab aya howa hai….. This current weather is so bad for wheat …. Kisans are crying ….. May Allah Keep Pakistan Safe. Ameen
I don't have pics but my area getting rain from 20 hours (after some time gap) , temperatures dropped , ..

Dajjali times. Our Prophet (PBUH) told us about this time and Dajjal being able to manipulate weather is in the Hadith.

Hail stones in our village in AJK yesterday. Very unseasonal weather.

View attachment 553875

Hail can occur in warm weather though - i have experienced this before in the UK.

Yes but a storm like this at such scale killing animals, destroying crop and property - and then the hails melting and reforming into ice on a warm ground (as in your picture)?

Well, I am enjoying the weather, feels like summer is delayed a bit. A couple of days ago it was around 35 degrees, was hot. Just wondering how badly this weather will effect the crops.

IMG-20190416-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20190416-WA0004.jpg

Indians are helping Americans in deploying the HARRP and using it against Pakistan or America is using it in Afghanistan to destroy Pakistani crop production because IK slap the American clowns on their faces. And IK working for the prosperity of Pakistan which the American clowns cant withstand. there were no hailstorm forecast.

Indians are helping Americans in deploying the HARRP and using it against Pakistan or America is using it in Afghanistan to destroy Pakistani crop production because IK slap the American clowns on their faces. And IK working for the prosperity of Pakistan which the American clowns cant withstand. there were no hailstorm forecast.

Weather as weapon is what people really need to start opening their eyes and minds to.

May ALLAH PAK Keep Pakistan Safe. Ameen

Here are some updates...

Pakistan - Severe weather (PMD, NOAA, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 16 April 2019)

• Severe weather, including heavy rainfall, thunder and dust storms, have been affecting several regions over the past 72 hours, causing casualties and damage.
  • According to media reports, as of 16 April at 8.00 UTC, the death toll has reached 25 people.
  • In Karachi area (Sindh Province, southeastern Pakistan), five people were reported dead, 58 injured and four missing due to dust storm-related incidents. Several power outages and numerous flight delays (in Jinnah International Airport) were reported. In Punjab Province (eastern Pakistan), nine people were reported dead due to thunderstorm-related incidents. In Balochistan Province (central-southern Pakistan), four people were reported dead due to floods. In Danin village (Chitral District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, north-western Pakistan), three people were reported dead due to a landslide triggered by heavy rainfall.
  • Over the next 24 hours, locally heavy rains are forecast over central, southwestern and northwestern areas of the country, while light to moderate rains are forecast over the rest of the country.
https://reliefweb.int/report/pakist...pmd-noaa-media-echo-daily-flash-16-april-2019

IMG_20171219_081939.jpg

IMG_20180220_091327.jpg

Do you guys in Pakistan see lines in sky like these?

It maybe this spraying is happening on Afghanistan side ...

39 killed, 135 injured as rain continues to lash cities

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/04/17/39-killed-135-injured-as-rain-continues-to-lash-cities/

پنجاب میں حالیہ بارشوں سے گندم کی کتنی فصل تباہ ہوگئی ؟

لاہور (ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن )ملک میں جاری حالیہ طوفانی بارشوں نے نہ صرف معمولات زندگی کو مفلوج کر دیا ہے بلکہ اس کے باعث کسانوں کو بھی بے شمار نقصان کا سامنا کرنا پڑرہاہے کیونکہ شدید بارشوں کے باعث پنجاب میں مجموعی طور پر ڈیڑھ لاکھ ٹن گندم کی فصل تباہ و برباد ہو گئی ہے ۔

ضرور پڑھیں: لاہور میں بھکاری نے قبر سے لاش چرا لی اور پھر اسے کس کام کیلئے استعمال کر رہا تھا ؟ خوفناک انکشاف
نجی ویب سائٹ ” پروپاکستانی “ کی رپورٹ کے مطابق صوبہ پنجاب میں تیز ہواﺅں اور بارش کا سلسلہ 16 اپریل سے شروع ہوا اور محکمہ موسمیات کی جانب سے اسی طرح کی بارشوں کی پیشگوئی 17 تاریخ کو بھی کی گئی ہے یعنی آج بھی طوفانی بارش کا امکان موجود ہے ۔پنجاب ایگری کلچر ڈپارٹمنٹ کی جانب سے بارشوں کے باعث گندم کی فصل کو ہونے والے ممکنہ نقصان کا اندازہ لگایا گیاہے ۔2018 سے 2019 میں فصل ربی کے موسم میں گندم کی کاشت تقریبا 16.165 ملین ایکڑ تک پنجاب میں پھیل جاتی ہے جس سے مجموعی طور پر تقریبا 19.5 ملین ٹن گندن کی پیدوار ہوتی ہے تاہم موسم کی سختی کے باعث تقریبا اس سال ہونے والی گندم میں ڈیڑھ لاکھ ٹن کمی ہو گی ۔

جنوبی اور مرکزی پنجاب میں کچھ دنوں سے موسم کی سختی جاری ہے جس کے باعث سب سے زیادہ متاثر ہونے والے علاقوں میں راجن پور ، رحیم یار خان ، ڈیرہ غازی خان ،بہالپور ، مظفر گڑہ ، بہاولنگر ، خانیوال ، ملتان ، فیصل آباد ، وہاڑی ، جھنگ ، چنیوٹ ، ٹوبہ ٹیک سنگھ اور چکوال شامل ہیں ۔گزشتہ چوبیس گھنٹوں میں طوفانی بارشوں اور مٹی کے طوفانوں نے خیبر پختون خواہ، پنجاب اور بلوچستان میں بڑے پیمانے پر تباہی مچائی ہے جبکہ اس کے نتیجے میں کئی افراد جاں بحق بھی ہوئے ہیں ۔ایسی ہی کچھ رپورٹ گلگت بلتستان ، کشمیر اور اسلام آباد سے بھی موصول ہو رہی ہیں ۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/17-Apr-2019/953754

People should see this documentary about HAARP. This is not some conspiracy theory. It is real.

Maybe now that it's hit home (& killed people and damaged their assets), people will start looking in to this.

It's easy being oblivious to such stuff when it's not happening to you and dismiss it as conspiracy theory, but then there are those even in West here looking above at the planes spraying these chemicals but arguing it's only engine fumes.

This was an attack on Pakistan.

Government is full of stupid but Pak Army needs to get China to assist in countering such attacks. China is building huge networks or low frequency antennas for weather modification and we need defence against such attacks as long as Afghanistan and India are being used to launching grounds.

Government is full of stupid but Pak Army needs to get China to assist in countering such attacks. China is building huge networks or low frequency antennas for weather modification and we need defence against such attacks as long as Afghanistan and India are being used to launching grounds.

Agreed. Pakistan should work with China in this regard and do more research and experimentation in this field. We should make proper research facilities in Pakistan for this purpose.

Indians are helping Americans in deploying the HARRP and using it against Pakistan
We are weather wizards. :lol:

On a serious note, these are the effects of climate Change. Flash floods, severe drought. It is experianced in my state too, here the temperature has reached 36 degree Celsius. While the average summer temperature used to be only 30 degrees. Last year there was heavy flood, I never seen such a massive scale flood in my life.
Mangoes flowering at the wrong time. Birds found in desert are now seen in some places, that's provided my state is lush.

Climate change is real, if the world don't realize it soon things are going to get pretty bad for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom