What's new

France’s Sale of 2 Ships to Russians Is Ill-Advised, U.S. Warns

Russia, if desired, could reach Berlin and rebuild the Berlin Wall. But will not do this, because Russia does not want to rule the world.

Exactly. Odessa to be liberated in no time at all. Odessa is a Russian city :p:

If France is interested in putting off the deal, we should go after these two warships.

Do you even know role of these ships? Unless Saudi royals are planning some foreign military adventure or float these ships in desert sand, these ships have little or no value to its known defense doctrine.

Do you even know role of these ships? Unless Saudi royals are planning some foreign military adventure or float these ships in desert sand, these ships have little or no value to its known defense doctrine.

Hey there, I haven't seen you for a while, I thought the Burmese managed to take a full control over your town :lol:

Do you even know role of these ships?

Thankfully, we don't belong to an illiterate, illegitimate entity such as The Awamists. We do know what are talking about. The Mistral-class ship is, by definition, an amphibious assault ship, it can also be used as a HC - which goes in par with our naval modernization program - we signed with France last year, as well as the upcoming Naval procurements of the Scorpion-class submarine as well as the FRMM-class Frigate:

KSA with France sail towards the ocean and space
DCNS, Thales, MBDA win billion-euro defense contract to upgrade Royal Saudi Navy vessels

If such deal goes through, we might want to delay the delivery a little bit till we get the hang of operating it.

Unless Saudi royals are planning some foreign military adventure

That isn't what your mother said :lol: All what it takes is few years of training. While your Awamist regime runs with their tails upward begging for hands-out, and charities.

or float these ships in desert sand

I understand how low your educational system is but if you care to read, you will be learning that KSA isn't a land-lock country :lol: But then again, you are an Awamist, nothing to be expected from you.

these ships have little or no value to its known defense doctrine

Don't worry, we will make a good use of it, just try to keep trying to seek a hand-to-mouth job, meanwhile.

If France is interested in putting off the deal, we should go after these two warships.

What purpose would these ships serve for Saudi?

They are an aggressive system and are designed to land troops on far-way shores.

I am not trying to troll, just trying to understand under what realistic situation a country like Saudi would have for them.

What purpose would these ships serve for Saudi?

They are an aggressive system and are designed to land troops on far-way shores.

I am not trying to troll, just trying to understand under what realistic situation a country like Saudi would have for them.

No body said you're.

We are developing an offensive naval capability due to the unsuitability of Yemen, where we had to deploy a tiny amount of Marines to impose the Naval Blockade which took place in 2009-2010.

No body said you're.

We are developing an offensive naval capability due to the unsuitability of Yemen, where we had to deploy a tiny amount of Marines to impose the Naval Blockade which took place in 2009-2010.

The question must be whether France would sell these ships then? I think not.

Western countries are very careful on selling offensive systems to the Middle-east.

I think they should also invest in Russian Minerals as well.

I don't think the French will put off the deal with the Russians, but we should look for something of that nature anyway.
The question must be whether France would sell these ships then? I think not.

Western countries are very careful on selling offensive systems to the Middle-east.

No, not all of them are. Our Typhoon fleet is head and shoulder above every single Typhoon-operating Air Force.

Hey there, I haven't seen you for a while, I thought the Burmese managed to take a full control over your town :lol:

Thankfully, we don't belong to an illiterate, illegitimate entity such as The Awamists. We do know what are talking about. The Mistral-class ship is, by definition, an amphibious assault ship, it can also be used as a HC - which goes in par with our naval modernization program - we signed with France last year, as well as the upcoming Naval procurements of the Scorpion-class submarine as well as the FRMM-class Frigate:

KSA with France sail towards the ocean and space
DCNS, Thales, MBDA win billion-euro defense contract to upgrade Royal Saudi Navy vessels

If such deal goes through, we might want to delay the delivery a little bit till we get the hang of operating it.

That isn't what your mother said :lol: All what it takes is few years of training. While your Awamist regime runs with their tails upward begging for hands-out, and charities.

I understand how low your educational system is but if you care to read, you will be learning that KSA isn't a land-lock country :lol: But then again, you are an Awamist, nothing to be expected from you.

Don't worry, we will make a good use of it, just try to keep trying to seek a hand-to-mouth job, meanwhile.

You could not answer the question how these mistral class will fit within Saudi defense doctrine? Your ignorant rant and abuse reflects poorly on your family and eduction, not to mention saudis.

The question must be whether France would sell these ships then? I think not. Western countries are very careful on selling offensive systems to the Middle-east.

Saudi royals and many of their loyals, who has no capability on their own, think they can buy the world with money. They have got many lesson on their limited power yet running big mouth and will do so until their demise.

But anycase, Russia has full capability of build mistral class ship on their own. They have built AC and other bigger ships. Russian shipyards are way too busy building other critical ships/subs and perhaps (in my understanding) needed extra capability and some technical help building these.

Last edited:
I don't think the French will put off the deal with the Russians, but we should look for something of that nature anyway.

No, not all of them are. Our Typhoon fleet is head and shoulder above every single Typhoon-operating Air Force.

There is a world of difference between Typhoon and Mistral-class ships.

One is just a fighter and the other can be used to transport tanks and troops thousands of kms away for an invasion

But anycase, Russia has full capability of build mistral class ship on their own. They have built AC and other bigger ships. Russian shipyards are way too busy building other critical ships/subs and perhaps (in my understanding) needed extra capability and some technical help building these.

If France does not sell the ships, then the only effect is that the French will lose money.

The Russians will just build their own as they have all the technology at their disposal to do so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom