What's new

'France used to run the show in North Africa. No more' - Turkish official

Nah, dont overestimate Turks. We dont need Russia to challenge them with their supa dupa toys. The real problem will come from east and fareast.
Wow, I didn't know a German so sympathetic to turkey. Guess there must be reason for a huge Turkish presence in Germany.

Algerian are actually very pro France. See the number of Algerian that can speak French. The HSR in Algeria is build by France. Large number of military hardware are french too. France provide many generous loan to Algeria.

China and Turkey have 70% of infrastructures projects, military france got nothing russia germany russia italy are our suppliers and for loan Algeria have no debt last 20years u see there is nothing pro with france just our diaspora and there descendants who live there.

PDF 5 years ago was so much better folks knew how to roast each other big time
now u have ppl just going by the low effort 'your country is a terrorist country' bait i mean come on

The golden days, today this place is shithole. **** these honkeys

The golden days, today this place is shithole. **** these honkeys
sit yo as$ down nigga u aint got no place to talk like that
gotta get the place cleaned up n shit dawg
mufuggin take a mop handle and sweep n shit clean this place up cause i aint gonna have some cracka as$ droppin down them threads talkin trash aint gonna have none of it knowwhatimsayin

Surprising views from you brother. I have heard much different views from other Algerians.

North Africans in general happen to be extremely pro-Turkish, similar to Pakistanis and Afghans. This is due in part to similar religious views and a common history.

Turkification seems like the natural course for North Africa Maghreb. You can see it in history, down to the flags and nostalgia of the people.

It was only a matter of time. Also Somalia, Saharan, and West African nations have tremendous love for Turkey too.

I am happy to see a Muslim power in the region again after centuries.
Please enlighten me, what common history do North Africa share with Pakistan and Afghanistan?
Why cannot North Africans develop while they follow their own culture and traditions? Is there a pressing need to import foreign cultures or undergo a cultural revolution?

Hello brother pakistan zindabad I am from Morocco. By chance, I found an Algerian here commenting and conveying incorrect ideas As you know, Morocco is a long history in Tariq Bin Ziyad, he was the first person to unite all countries under the banner of Islam This is the Moroccan map Empire :

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A9.png

After that he morocco empire It fell from Andalusia And I became like in map On this date there was never a thing called Algeria The rest of the lands were occupied by the Ottomans
maxresdefault.jpg

It remained like this until French and Spanish colonialism came and divided Morocco into three part
Where a new country named Mauritanian was established and new countries named Algeria were created by French
people and they were considered French lands As America did with the Indians France was trying to do the same
But there was strong resistance from the Moroccans Although France carved out lands from Morocco and annexed them to Algeria, because Algeria was considered French
the map of north africa It became like this :
%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%85_%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A.jpg

Two new countries, Algeria and Mauritania Under French occupation France tried to cut more lands from Morocco
But resistance defended fiercely When France reported losses and retreat, Morocco decided to support the Algerians with a weapon to fight France True, this is what happened. It was supported and France was obliged to grant independence to Algeria Although France asked Morocco that it would only return its territory to it, it would not support the Algerians Morocco refused and said that it quarreled with its Algerian Muslim brothers on the ground, and it will be returned After Algeria's independence, they refused to return the land like you see in map
hqdefault.jpg

On the other hand, Morocco had separatist groups inside its territory, which were received from Kerf Algeria and supported by a weapon against Morocco Today, Muslim Algeria calls for the separation of Moroccan lands and making llike in this map
images

An Algerian demanded that this land be given a separatist group of its own
Do you see Algeria malignant cancer?
of north africa muslims There was an agreement to have a so-called united North Africa like the European Union

%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-1.jpg

Algeria is the only country that rejects it and says that there must be states for the separatists loyal to it
An Algerian military regime, an eastern dictatorship, supports the Haftar regime in Libya Morocco took a new initiative and hosted all parties in Libya at its conclusion in Morocco And there was an agreement called the National Coalition or Skhirat Agreement
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/اتفاق_الصخيرات

It was rejected by Algeria alone and ratified by the United Nations and the Security Council
Today, Algeria supports Hifter under cover because he is a military regime like her We are in Morocco with Turkey in order to eliminate this cancer in Libya and make Libya safe
Relations with Pakistan are very good and Pakistan is always with Morocco. We have military agreements with Pakistan and we support them in their cause
We previously bought tanks from Pakistan which are AL KHALID tanks Algerians were laughing at us because we bought it and say it is a weak tank While he is using t 72 But despite this we have tanks like abramss m1a1 sa and m1a2 sa like Algeria are cancer of north of the Muslim community

Moroccans are really good people, and so are Algerians; some of the best Muslims and humble people i have met. It's very unfortunate to see this animosity between North African Muslim brothers over flags and artificial borders given to them by European colonizers. It is similar to Afghan animosity for Pakistanis, although there are many great and humble Afghan Muslims. Nationalism is a European disease and it is haram. Muslims should abide by Islamic teaching

Hopefully secular nationalism will die in the Muslim world, and Islamic brotherhood and fidelity will once again thrive within the hearts of all Muslims, InshaAllah! @ezerdi2

Turkey is a terrorist nation, trying to support Sarraj because he is a Turk ruling over a majority Arab nation. Turkey is no better than the Ottomans installing Turk governors to rule over non-Turk nations.

If the Arab leaders play it right, Assad should be armed to the teeth and able to pinch Turkey should the need arise. Iran is more favorable to me than Turkey, and thats a statement I never thought I would say.

Bro, what happened to you?

Algerian are actually very pro France. See the number of Algerian that can speak French. The HSR in Algeria is build by France. Large number of military hardware are french too. France provide many generous loan to Algeria.

Not true.

China and Turkey have 70% of infrastructures projects, military france got nothing russia germany russia italy are our suppliers and for loan Algeria have no debt last 20years u see there is nothing pro with france just our diaspora and there descendants who live there.

Algerian independence war is still very much part of the narrative of Algerian nationalism. France is seen as an imperial power which brought misery to Algerians.

One of my favorite Arabic professors was an elderly lady from Algeria, she was very sweet and kind. I particularly was her favorite student.

Since then I have made friendships with many Algerian people, they are honestly some of the best human beings and Muslims which I have ever seen.

Moroccans are really good people, and so are Algerians; some of the best Muslims and humble people i have met. It's very unfortunate to see this animosity between North African Muslim brothers over flags and artificial borders given to them by European colonizers. It is similar to Afghan animosity for Pakistanis, although there are many great and humble Afghan Muslims. Nationalism is a European disease and it is haram. Muslims should abide by Islamic teaching

Hopefully secular nationalism will die in the Muslim world, and Islamic brotherhood and fidelity will once again thrive within the hearts of all Muslims, InshaAllah! @ezerdi2

In sha Allah, I hope that with Turkey back in Maghreb, it can be a source of good in the region to bring back a unified Maghreb.

Although Libya is mostly Arab, and the other states are Arab/Amazigh, it is a good start to bring positive change in this region.

I hope Pakistan can expand industry and business here.

Congratulations bro. You have proven that you have zero knowledge about the Libyan topic. Why do you even feel like you wanna post something in the first place?

Like posting more pointless messages around? You do it good.

libya is a huge source of migrants to Europe
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nyt.../mediterranean-libya-migrants-europe.amp.html

And turkey uses migrants to black mail Europe regularly

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill...turkey-weaponizes-refugees-against-europe?amp

no doubt turkey would like to use the Libyan coast to as a refugee source to bend Europe to its will

Wow, I didn't know a German so sympathetic to turkey. Guess there must be reason for a huge Turkish presence in Germany.

We are sympathetic in general. That’s why we have people from over 100 states here and mio refugees.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nyt.../mediterranean-libya-migrants-europe.amp.html

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/international/486291-turkey-weaponizes-refugees-against-europe?amp

no doubt turkey would like to use the Libyan coast to as a refugee source to bend Europe to its will

Wrong. Truth is, Turkey can’t handle ~5 mio of refugees when a whole and rich continent like Europe say, it won’t hostile mio of refugees. Our media try to look Erdogan like a blackmailer. Truth is, the refugees want to come to EU. And we need Turkey to stop all the illegal immigrants from these ****** states, which nobody wants here. You are really not welcome, cause we know they all want to come to our holy land (Germany).

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/international/486291-turkey-weaponizes-refugees-against-europe?amp

Why should states like Turkey and Pakistan hold that burden, while Western nations blackmail us and support terrorist groups to destabilize our countries? Both PKK and BLA have presence in European capitals.

If they want cooperation, they should adopt a more conciliary tone, or else Syrians, Iraqis, Afghans, African migrants can be their problem.

Bro, what happened to you?

Not true.

Algerian independence war is still very much part of the narrative of Algerian nationalism. France is seen as an imperial power which brought misery to Algerians.

One of my favorite Arabic professors was an elderly lady from Algeria, she was very sweet and kind. I particularly was her favorite student.

Since then I have made friendships with many Algerian people, they are honestly some of the best human beings and Muslims which I have ever seen.

In sha Allah, I hope that with Turkey back in Maghreb, it can be a source of good in the region to bring back a unified Maghreb.

Although Libya is mostly Arab, and the other states are Arab/Amazigh, it is a good start to bring positive change in this region.

I hope Pakistan can expand industry and business here.
It cannot be because they simply support terrorist groups against our territorial integrity and are armed
Back them with thousands of dollars
220px-Saharawi_tank_division.jpg

images.jpg

western%2520sahara%2520polisario%2520front_0.jpg

hbjUoJrMWzjEBocgv5rH1oY0vxdAKMVTxo1XbI_30c_xmQ_pjgy66EJ6Ie98FPHDzZwYhozFmeh-JF7aFt3bxldUyXI0TdEHZcixS5IKvPVGGA

All these weapons from Algeria are a gift to the terrorists

I am not taking any sides as I respect Moroccans and Algerians both. In sha Allah, ties can be reset and new era of cooperation can begin.

Actually considering problems in France, it is imperative. I can see a very real threat of exodus of Muslims from France.

What do you think of Turkey in Libya?

Turkey is still seen as the leader of the Sunni Islamic world. They are the last Khalifah, so Turkish name is well-respected in the Muslim Ummat.

The gravitation towards Turkey is natural given history and struggles of many states in the post-Ottoman era.
Look at the insolence, a Moroccan island occupied by Spain says it is
The island of Spain, although all countries of the world said it is a Moroccan island except
Algerian traitors
This is map a year of 1147
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty
2142b515455828788133c366086baab0.jpeg

When the Muslims were strong, where is Algeria? There is no Algeria, Algeria will be established by the colony of Muslims in 1839 by france colonil this videos show all the info :
A translation can be used to understand the video, which is a French video

And still today they speak as a primary language for them and their children
In this videos Their main general speaks French :
Algeria is French Recently in his country a senior minister was asked that he should not have French citizenship, so he refused to give up French citizenship He gave up his post as Minister in favor of French citizenship :
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...er-who-refused-to-give-up-french-nationality/

Therefore, you see him defending European Spain and not defending Muslims Arise, many wars are waged against us, but we are stronger and more permanent, we shake and kill them This is a video that shows their captives with a Moroccan army :
As you can see, they speak French
The translation can be used in videos to understand because it is in French

Why should states like Turkey and Pakistan hold that burden, while Western nations blackmail us and support terrorist groups to destabilize our countries? Both PKK and BLA have presence in European capitals.

If they want cooperation, they should adopt a more conciliary tone, or else Syrians, Iraqis, Afghans, African migrants can be their problem.
You are only talking about the Afghans and the Kurds, my brother. It is the same thing for Morocco. France has set up terrorists for them and they support and support French Algeria.
For every Muslim country that has given them terrorist attacks, what happened to Iraq and Syria

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1632526/pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Morocco agreed to tighten military cooperation in the fields of counterterrorism and training, following Pakistani army chief’s visit to Rabat, the military’s public relations wing, ISPR, said in a statement on Sunday.

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa was in Morocco on a four-day visit, during which he met with Minister Delegate for National Defense Administration Abdeltif Loudyi and Inspector General of Royal Armed Forces Gen. Abdelfattah Lourak.

“During the meetings, matters of mutual interest, bilateral defense, security cooperation & regional peace & stability were discussed,” the statement said, highlighting “the tremendous potential for cooperation in multiple fields including security cooperation, joint training & counter-terrorism domain.”

During the meeting with Loudyi on Thursday, “the two sides highlighted the bilateral relations of friendship and cooperation, marked by confidence, mutual respect, and the common will to consolidate these ties in the future,” Moroccan News Agency (MAP) reported.

The COAS also visited the Royal Military Education College of the Kingdom of Morocco and shared his views on Pakistan’s contributions in war against terrorism.

ISPR quoted Gen. Bajwa as saying that “being the frontline country against terrorism,” Pakistan gave sacrifices and contributions against the global menace.”

The COAS said that “Pakistan has and will always stand with Morocco even in most difficult times.”
this is alkhaled tank :
images

In the training of the Moroccan army

rt.jpg

It cannot be because they simply support terrorist groups against our territorial integrity and are armed
Back them with thousands of dollars
220px-Saharawi_tank_division.jpg

images.jpg

western%2520sahara%2520polisario%2520front_0.jpg

hbjUoJrMWzjEBocgv5rH1oY0vxdAKMVTxo1XbI_30c_xmQ_pjgy66EJ6Ie98FPHDzZwYhozFmeh-JF7aFt3bxldUyXI0TdEHZcixS5IKvPVGGA

All these weapons from Algeria are a gift to the terrorists

Look at the insolence, a Moroccan island occupied by Spain says it is
The island of Spain, although all countries of the world said it is a Moroccan island except
Algerian traitors
This is map a year of 1147
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty
2142b515455828788133c366086baab0.jpeg

When the Muslims were strong, where is Algeria? There is no Algeria, Algeria will be established by the colony of Muslims in 1839 by france colonil this videos show all the info :
A translation can be used to understand the video, which is a French video

And still today they speak as a primary language for them and their children
In this videos Their main general speaks French :
Algeria is French Recently in his country a senior minister was asked that he should not have French citizenship, so he refused to give up French citizenship He gave up his post as Minister in favor of French citizenship :
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...er-who-refused-to-give-up-french-nationality/

Therefore, you see him defending European Spain and not defending Muslims Arise, many wars are waged against us, but we are stronger and more permanent, we shake and kill them This is a video that shows their captives with a Moroccan army :
As you can see, they speak French
The translation can be used in videos to understand because it is in French

You are only talking about the Afghans and the Kurds, my brother. It is the same thing for Morocco. France has set up terrorists for them and they support and support French Algeria.
For every Muslim country that has given them terrorist attacks, what happened to Iraq and Syria

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1632526/pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Morocco agreed to tighten military cooperation in the fields of counterterrorism and training, following Pakistani army chief’s visit to Rabat, the military’s public relations wing, ISPR, said in a statement on Sunday.

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa was in Morocco on a four-day visit, during which he met with Minister Delegate for National Defense Administration Abdeltif Loudyi and Inspector General of Royal Armed Forces Gen. Abdelfattah Lourak.

“During the meetings, matters of mutual interest, bilateral defense, security cooperation & regional peace & stability were discussed,” the statement said, highlighting “the tremendous potential for cooperation in multiple fields including security cooperation, joint training & counter-terrorism domain.”

During the meeting with Loudyi on Thursday, “the two sides highlighted the bilateral relations of friendship and cooperation, marked by confidence, mutual respect, and the common will to consolidate these ties in the future,” Moroccan News Agency (MAP) reported.

The COAS also visited the Royal Military Education College of the Kingdom of Morocco and shared his views on Pakistan’s contributions in war against terrorism.

ISPR quoted Gen. Bajwa as saying that “being the frontline country against terrorism,” Pakistan gave sacrifices and contributions against the global menace.”

The COAS said that “Pakistan has and will always stand with Morocco even in most difficult times.”
this is alkhaled tank :
images

In the training of the Moroccan army

rt.jpg

Glad to see our great ties. Several of my best friends are Moroccans, and yes they have great opinions of Pakistan.

I took a look at the history of SADR and the map, it is quite sad that a neighboring country is interfering in Morocco's own internal affairs. The islands carved out of Morocco still being run by Spain is also a major problem.

It would be good if we bring all Muslim countries on the table to settle these territorial inconsistencies and return Moroccan land back to it.

I have hope that with Turkey in Libya, in sha Allah, some sort of unity can be promoted.

anks brother for your post. It is unfortunate about that colonial history which divided Muslims in the Maghreb. In sha Allah maybe this is a good time to start changing that trend.

I know that like Turkey and Iran, Morroco has the distinction of being one of the Muslim countries mostly untouched by colonial rule. That was due to the alliances and pragmatism of the king of Morroco.

As a result you have wonderfully preserved your culture, traditions, architecture, and national identity.

For us Pakistanis, countries like Morroco are an inspiration to us, because we faced the brunt of colonization and forced cultural changes.

I am glad that our country to country ties are going well.. How is your relationship with Turkey?

Our relationship with Turkey is very good, especially at the commercial, economic and military levels. We have good relations with all Muslim countries. We even have an embassy in Palestine and a consulate, for example, Algeria, which does not have any representative representation in Palestine, is just fake slogans.

We always send medicines and cancellations to Palestine We also send doctors to Palestine continuously

A relationship with our brothers Turkin is very good:

Glad to see our great ties. Several of my best friends are Moroccans, and yes they have great opinions of Pakistan.

I took a look at the history of SADR and the map, it is quite sad that a neighboring country is interfering in Morocco's own internal affairs. The islands carved out of Morocco still being run by Spain is also a major problem.

It would be good if we bring all Muslim countries on the table to settle these territorial inconsistencies and return Moroccan land back to it.

I have hope that with Turkey in Libya, in sha Allah, some sort of unity can be promoted.

Unfortunately, today we are facing Europe alone. We cannot enter the war with Spain, because Spain is a member of NATO, not to mention Muslims like Algeria, Spain is pervasive against us, but the power remains to God alone.
I also cherish my best Pakistani friends and love them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom