What's new

France to 'prevent' Muslim street prayers in Paris suburb

By your own conclusion, your kind was better off as Hindus, so then don't claim my people and history. Stop appropriating Turkic history and culture and passing it off as your own, Mr. Hindu. Reported for promoting terrorism.
Claim your your people and history !!?? why the feck will i give a monkey about it , your comments reflect the ideology of modern day isis / al qaida terrorist and my opinion is the same only good your kind of people are if they go and fight in syria and iraq so that this isis gene can be eliminated from this planet

Claim your your people and history !!?? why the feck will i give a monkey about it , your comments reflect the ideology of modern day isis / al qaida terrorist and my opinion is the same only good your kind of people are if they go and fight in syria and iraq so that this isis gene can be eliminated from this planet

Tell me what is the ideology that separates Pakistan from India and what keeps you from applying for Indian citizenship ? Are you aware of why Pakistan was created ? You are a confused little boy. I don't like wahhabi terrorists, you will also never find Turks blowing themselves up in markets and madrassas like your neck of the woods so don't lecture me about terrorism when the mother of all terror has found itself entrenched in your kind's neighborhoods.

Tell me what is the ideology that separates Pakistan from India and what keeps you from applying for Indian citizenship ? Are you aware of why Pakistan was created ? You are a confused little boy. I don't like wahhabi terrorists, you will also never find Turks blowing themselves up in markets and madrassas like your neck of the woods so don't lecture me about terrorism when the mother of all terror has found itself entrenched in your kind's neighborhoods.
Oh so now mr little puppy wants to switch conversation from hindus to pak vs india lol .. pathetic but expected !!

Oh so now mr little puppy wants to switch conversation from hindus to pak vs india lol .. pathetic but expected !!

You are not educated enough to debate with me. You wouldn't be able to write 25 words what it means to be a Pakistani. You are a product of a lost generation, flexing your tiny mental muscles by accusing others of being terrorists. I can assure you that lost people like you who don't know a feck about their history are the ones who become terrorists. Stateless mentality, no wonder there is no cohesion in your country.

Kyun? Why are they protesting this guy:
5610607977_5356f04349_b.jpg
mahaguni from Pierre Hermé is the best:smitten:

You are not educated enough to debate with me. You wouldn't be able to write 25 words what it means to be a Pakistani. You are a product of a lost generation, flexing your tiny mental muscles by accusing others of being terrorists. I can assure you that lost people like you who don't know a feck about their history are the ones who become terrorists. Stateless mentality, no wonder there is no cohesion in your country.
And Your higher education has taught you that you can call hindu religion and her followers stupid bigoted and racist remarks and names .. !! no thanks but not interested in such higher education and about your curiosity on my country well its now getting out of of the shakles of bigoted mindset spread in the last 30-40 years whereas your lands will unfortunately will soon be bogged down in all kinds of ethnic and religious issues .. i on the other hand do not wish any thing bad on the people but if majority has your kind of mind set than shit will unfortunately hit the fan v soon .. time will tell now go and enlighten some one else with your pearls of wisdom aquired in your so called high education

The reason they pray in the streets is because French authorities do not allow them to build mosques.

They deny them permit for building Mosques...and then they end up praying in the streets and they “protest” that. These bigoted right wing nuts in India and France don’t have a problem with misuse of public space..they have a problem with Islam itself and it’s SO obvious.

You have to be pretty dumb not to see it..
Whats the point buliding masjids when the ones which are currently here are not being used I understand for eid they can pray outside but normally masjids be empty india is whole other story france aint lynching muslims and don't call me dumb open your eyes.

Last edited:
Hadith no: 655
Narrated: Abu Said Al-Khudri
The Prophet (SAW) said, "Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads (ways)." the people said, "there is no way out of it as these are our sitting places where we have talks." the Prophet (SAW) said, "If you must sit there, then observe the rights of the way." they asked, "What are the rights of the way?" He said, "they are the lowering of your gazes (on seeing what is illegal to look at), refraining from harming people, returning greetings, advocating good and forbidding evil."

There is no mention of not being able to pray in the streets. The hadith refers to sitting and talking in the road, impeding traffic and movement out of sheer ignorance and laziness.

at-Tirmidhi Book 2 Hadith 346
Ibn Umar narrated: "The Prophet prohibited Salat from being performed in seven places: the dung heap, the slaughtering area, the graveyard, the commonly used road, the wash area, in the area that camels rest at, and above the House of Allah (the Ka'bah)."
حَدَّثَنَا مَحْمُودُ بْنُ غَيْلاَنَ، حَدَّثَنَا الْمُقْرِئُ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ جَبِيرَةَ، عَنْ دَاوُدَ بْنِ الْحُصَيْنِ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى أَنْ يُصَلَّى فِي سَبْعَةِ مَوَاطِنَ فِي الْمَزْبَلَةِ وَالْمَجْزَرَةِ وَالْمَقْبُرَةِ وَقَارِعَةِ الطَّرِيقِ وَفِي الْحَمَّامِ وَفِي مَعَاطِنِ الإِبِلِ وَفَوْقَ ظَهْرِ بَيْتِ اللَّهِ ‏"‏ ‏.

You want to talk about the freedoms of these non - Muslims in Islamic countries ? Zero freedoms in a failed joke like Afghanistan. But Non Muslims enjoy full rights in Islamic countries like Indonesia, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Brunei, etc.

Brunei?? Are you sure? here is for the Turkey:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/us...edom-says-turkey-has-serious-violations-98737

Be civil, the failed joke Afghanistan has helped your forefathers a lot of times during their hard days.

This is merely an internet forum, don't kill people for counter arguments.

There are 10 places a Muslim cannot pray in Islam and one of them is on the street (or people's path).

France is not doing anything wrong, those Muslim fellows should learn Islam and then pray.

Rubbish .
Religion is a private affair and all religious activity has to be done on the property owned by the person following a particular religion... in fact I heard a Muslim say that Namaz is only accepted if it is performed over the land owned by the Muslim or Muslims.

I am against religion going public and unauthorized use of Public places for the sake of religion.

You been told wrong .
Muslims can perform salat anywhere except toilet and graveyard which are forbidden .
A masjid can only be built on land owned by Muslim otherwise its a masalla not masjid.

There are enough mosques in subcontinent.. still prayer on street is a norm.

Mosques are overflowing with worshippers they spill out into the street .
Whatever anyone says India is far better than china or France in allowing religions to follow there basic rights .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom