What's new

France to 'prevent' Muslim street prayers in Paris suburb

Yeah I never believed in getting converted, and never glorified people who have nothing to do with me. Now that sounds like an inferior thing, really.

I'm thinking about the solution now...

May be I should protest against France banning the prayers on streets and then keep mum when China does something exactly like it. Yes, that's a superior thing to do. Got it.

The dynamic in China is a bit different than France and the rest of the world.

Muslims that have lived in central, eastern, southern, north, north east for generations have no problems with anybody because people have learned to appreciate and interact with each other over hundreds of years and most muslims in China have the same cultural roots as everyone else. Appearance wise you can't tell who is of what religion, except some noodle or lamb skewer vendors wearing Islamic clothing as a selling point. The perception is that Muslims are more picky with meat signalling quality, thus helping sales.

People try not to taint the image of their religion by using religion to justify person/political gain. Using religion for selfish reasons is seen as a disgrace and dishonest. Growing up Chinese people rarely differentiate people based on religion so nobody feels socially separated. Religion is merely an acknowledgement of uniqueness and is personal, people still eat together (except pork), play together, etc. like regular members of society unlike this strange dynamic in the west of conquered and conquer within some people's minds.

Only recently is there a "Islamic hysteria" due to separatists in Xinjiang proclaiming to fight the government in the name of Islam, giving a bad name to the religion and scaring a bunch of people including other muslims. No other muslim groups in China supports them and is quite against it. People in majority of China still treat each other normally.

Chinese people of all ethnicities/religions are against people who try to divide China through religion when people are getting along quite well. The things seen in news don't affect people living in majority of the country.

Last edited:
I think people should realise that religions are generally considered as objects of ridicule in countries like France and Britain.
They won't keep allowing unscientific indoctrination for an indefinite period.

I'll respect Turkey's embrace of China as an important ally, but I'm not going to deny that what the Han Chinese are doing in Xinjiang is what the Indians have done to Kashmir.

And policies like banning people from fasting in Ramadan, to forcing people to raise the Chinese flag and sing the anthem instead of recite the call of prayer on Fridays, is what has invited Al Qaeda and IS into Xinjiang in 2017. China invited the Americans into Xinjiang because of the communist stubborn mentality which is actually based in simple racism. The Han and Hui also have Muslims among them, but the Turkic Uyghurs, Kazakhs, and others are seen as aliens. Let's not sugar coat and bullshyt.

There are 10 places a Muslim cannot pray in Islam and one of them is on the street (or people's path).

France is not doing anything wrong, those Muslim fellows should learn Islam and then pray.

That's like saying TTP isn't bad because they had openly declared war on Pakistan (hence they were simply attacking Pakistani civilians). They were just doing what they were supposed to (and expected to) do! As per your logic, TTP isn't hypocrite either.

If anyone is hypocrite, it's YOU. No offense.

I condemn both France and China for their religious persecution. I can't be selective like you people.

What i said is "they are not hypocrite", i don't like communism, i don't like Chinese practices to control people. but they are much more transparent, if they control Islam, they control Christian churches as well, they control Tibetan Buddhists as well. i don't agree with it.

Chinese are not hate filled fags like far right in west.

Europe is a place where twerking in public is allowed but not praying ..... darn !

Religion is a private affair and all religious activity has to be done on the property owned by the person following a particular religion... in fact I heard a Muslim say that Namaz is only accepted if it is performed over the land owned by the Muslim or Muslims.

I am against religion going public and unauthorized use of Public places for the sake of religion.

There are 10 places a Muslim cannot pray in Islam and one of them is on the street (or people's path).

France is not doing anything wrong, those Muslim fellows should learn Islam and then pray.

It's called protest, for which they have a right to do under international and French law. They are not praying on the street because they love kissing the dog shyt on the pavement, or that they want to block people's movement and feel satisfied with themselves. They are exposing the French government who will not allow them to build a mosque and is only giving them an option that is too small and on the distant margins of the town.

So let's go back to your advice... After these Muslims learn Islam, preferably from an enlightened Afghan sage, the perfect models of Muslims, where should they gather to pray?

It's called protest, for which they have a right to do under international and French law. They are not praying on the street because they love kissing the dog shyt on the pavement, or that they want to block people's movement and feel satisfied with themselves. They are exposing the French government who will not allow them to build a mosque and is only giving them an option that is too small and on the distant margins of the town.

So let's go back to your advice... After these Muslims learn Islam, preferably from an enlightened Afghan sage, the perfect models of Muslims, where should they gather to pray?

What ever, there is no exceptions in Islam; secondly how much freedom have these non-Muslims in the Islamic countries?

What ever, there is no exceptions in Islam; secondly how much freedom have these non-Muslims in the Islamic countries?

Hadith no: 655
Narrated: Abu Said Al-Khudri
The Prophet (SAW) said, "Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads (ways)." the people said, "there is no way out of it as these are our sitting places where we have talks." the Prophet (SAW) said, "If you must sit there, then observe the rights of the way." they asked, "What are the rights of the way?" He said, "they are the lowering of your gazes (on seeing what is illegal to look at), refraining from harming people, returning greetings, advocating good and forbidding evil."

There is no mention of not being able to pray in the streets. The hadith refers to sitting and talking in the road, impeding traffic and movement out of sheer ignorance and laziness.

You want to talk about the freedoms of these non - Muslims in Islamic countries ? Zero freedoms in a failed joke like Afghanistan. But Non Muslims enjoy full rights in Islamic countries like Indonesia, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Brunei, etc.

an intolerant racist hateful person you are shame on you .. your kind is only better off blowing themselves up for baghdadi

By your own conclusion, your kind was better off as Hindus, so then don't claim my people and history. Stop appropriating Turkic history and culture and passing it off as your own, Mr. Hindu. Reported for promoting terrorism.

There are enough mosques in subcontinent.. still prayer on street is a norm.

Problem is sectarian.... Even in a family there are devisions

So you are saying that Muslims forced other Muslims to pray outside on the street because of sectarianism

Have you ever been to a mosque, or even met a Muslim? We need a lot of space to pray, and before prayer nobody ever asks each other what their sect/affiliation is.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom