What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Sure dont you see not all muslim women are wearing burqa or hijab in pakistan.Your problem is you have preconceived ideas about islam which you are not willing to change even when peoples are trying hard to make you understand :)

You just do not understand what is the real meaning.

You see some muslim women not wearing burqa, then you can infer that not wearing burqa is tolerated in muslim countries???

How about those wearing burqa but indeed have no intention or are willing to wear that??? Can they freely take that off forever??? Can they freely tell their husbands, parents, relatives without any consequences??? Can they be not afraid being harmed if they choose not to wear that, or leave islam???

I don't mind constructive criticism of non muslim on islam if they are willing to learn something about Islam but its sad when some non muslim try to teach islam to muslims without even knowing islam lol

as far this Ephone concern he need to learn how to raise question in polite manner. He was calling practices of islam as disgusting which show negativity exist in his mind. Why so much poison for islam when you dont even know about islam. Peoples should not learn islam from western media :)

Yeah. Otherwise, people could also learn Chinese from Hollywood.

I hope that ephone guy takes out his Chinese flag as he keeps acting as a talking parrot for the white racism.

White people tell you Islam is barbaric, then it must be true, right?

And White people also tell you that Chinese people are monkeys, then it must also be true, right?

Each country has its laws. When you are in France, follow France's Laws. Sarkozy cannot change or add Laws if there is no broad support even though he is the president of France.

French people have said loud and clear about the ban. Do not like it??? Get out and go home.

French law give you freedom of expression. I met many non muslim french peoples who consider this ban as wrong and they think this ban violate basic right of peoples

You are trying your best to copy hitler lol

how about next time your country disallows her to even cover your mother her head???, and reason is given its midievel

it's not an anti-muslim move but an issue of practicality covering your head is not a security issue it does not prevent identification like a burqa/niqab does. Tunisia,turkey and even egypt have banned burqas/niqabs and they are muslim countries .

You just do not understand what is the real meaning.

You see some muslim women not wearing burqa, then you can infer that not wearing burqa is tolerated in muslim countries???

How about those wearing burqa but indeed have no intention or are willing to wear that??? Can they freely take that off forever??? Can they freely tell their husbands, parents, relatives without any consequences??? Can they be not afraid being harmed if they choose not to wear that, or leave islam???

yes they can..so?

There is no such persecution in China.

The riots in Xinjiang were "ethnic riots"... it had nothing to do with religion. They were ethnic riots, and the vast majority of casualties were Han Chinese.

Then it must be an unfortunate fact that those that were in the riot happened to be Muslims.
Whether Arab, Uyghur, Hui etc from my experiences, religion comes first to them and then comes ethnicity/nationality.

Tunisia,turkey and even egypt have banned burqas/niqabs and they are muslim countries .

and its wrong..we will change this backwardness in Turkey..you cant ban peoples clothes,its shameful.

Yeah. Otherwise, people could also learn Chinese from Hollywood.

I hope that ephone guy takes out his Chinese flag as he keeps acting as the talking parrot for the white racism.

White people tell you Islam is barbaric, then it must be true, right?

And White people also tell you that Chinese people are monkeys, then it must also be true, right?

You yourself are not remotely unbiased, you clearly have hate for Americans and white people in general.
Don`t act the "sound mind", you hate the US and you are as much of a racist as any other person with prejudices.

Coming to a Pakistani defence forum, assigning yourself a Chinese flag, and then attacking Islam?

China's most important ally is a Muslim nation, i.e. Pakistan. As I'm sure you already know.

Simply because of ally situation, we all need turn a blind eyes on cruel and ugly practices in muslim countries??? They should not reform their practices according to modern rules at all???

You yourself are not remotely unbiased, you clearly have hate for Americans and white people in general.
Don`t act the "sound mind", you hate the US and you are as much of a racist as any other person with prejudices.

I just tell the truth, not i am racist nor i hate the ordinary white people.

But Hollywood has obviously a long China bashing tradition. See how they always portray the Chinese people like freaks.

This ephone guy has really strange views, if he really is a Chinese person.

i think ephone is a female and she got sick of the womens conditions in muslim countries..i also not support the sexist actions in those countries but the way she follows is not a good one..she has turned to a fanatic..

if ephone is a male,what i wrote above is still valid.

Simply because of ally situation, we all need turn a blind eyes on cruel and ugly practices in muslim countries??? They should not reform their practices according to modern rules at all???

It is their own internal affairs.

We aren't the ones (USA) who need to preach human rights to others, we already have so many of our own problems to deal with.

From a geostrategic point of view, Pakistan is our closest ally, and the Middle East has the resources we desperately need. China's policy reflects this.

You are crazy man. Why you are so obsessed with Islam. I said many muslims women wear hijab by their own choice and those who don't choose to wear it they never get forced or killed for not wearing it. They are adult individuals who can make their own decisions and there is no point of forcing belief on someone when they are not following it from deep heart. If i put gun over ur head and ask you to become muslim then do u think it will serve any purpose when your heart is not satisfied or convinced?

I just tell the truth, not i am racist nor i hate the ordinary white people.

But Hollywood has obviously a long China bashing tradition. See how they always portray the Chinese people like freaks.

And so what? Does that hurt your feelings? Italians are Mafia, Muslims are terrorists, Irish are piss drunk all the time, Jews are greedy, Black people are gangsters, Latin people are cheap labor.
Do you think you are the only one? Hollywood made movies that they thought would entertain people most but in the end they are just movies.
You need to stop looking at the bad and the racist and look at what they have accomplished as a Nation not as a Hollywood director.

Back
Top Bottom