What's new

France owns 14 African countries

If African countries trade with each other considering the natural resources they have , they can turn rich All they need to do is kick out west and corruption

Enough of western inflicted wars and arming the rebels

... why is the world so silent on this - esp the black community ?
well just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean the world was silent. The CFA Franc will be replaced by ECO in 2027, it will be managed by ECOWAS Central Bank of Western African States (15 Nations) and France will no longer receive 50% deposit of foreign exchange and will not have any authority over monetary policy of these western African states. Initially ECOWAS plan to peg the currency to the Euro and France will continue to act as a guarantor by providing these states with a line of credit. It is true the French can still exercise influence through its role as guarantor but that is what ECOWAS states currently desire and these states have the autonomy to alter French role and the Euro peg once the new currency is stable.

The funny thing is that most of you guys were under British rule and instead of talking about the British,you nag about the French all the time. Ever since I joined the forum,I keep seeing furious Pakistanis and some other Muslims,constantly nagging about the French.

The funny thing is that most of you guys were under British rule and instead of talking about the British,you nag about the French all the time. Ever since I joined the forum,I keep seeing furious Pakistanis and some other Muslims,constantly nagging about the French.
Do you see the British trying to control its former colonies?

I remember something. A guy said on greek TV many years ago "Why do we keep blaming the Jews? The Jews are doing their job. They protect their own interests. What are we doing?"
This is false. You have to expose those behind it. Then rally the nation to counter it. To rally the nation against an un-named threat leads nowhere.

You are into blaming the victim.

*Roaming gangs of violent thugs in the city.

To prepare your friends and neighbors, you need to educate about the problem of roaming gangs.

Education. Political movement. Action.

Jews and Anglos are not only protecting their own interest. They have two rules, one for the Anglo-Zionists and another set of rules for the slaves. This is beyond protecting own interests.

Take for instance, no nukes for Italy and Germany (though India having nukes is ok), using the UNSC for wars, coups against nations that seek political independence.

UK moves against one rival after another, making sure the previous rival nation stays down. This is how Anglo-"dominance" works.

Education is everywhere. Once political movements begin that can take down the Anglo-Zionist global disorder, the cia/mossad co-opt it.

This was done with Sarah Palin and Trump co-opting the Ron Paul Liberty Movement. Sarah Palin took over the Tea Party Movement for the neo-cons. To make the resistance - anti-Obama. The same way as resistance to Washington and the deepstate is being steered toward anti-wokeness.

You have to expose and educate about the cia co-opting the movements that can end the American/British Empire. Otherwise you have shills for leaders such as Trump and Palin and Putin. There is no effective counter without education. What are you doing has to start with exposing the Anglo-Zionists. Their plots, schemes, tactics, and controlled opposition.

For instance

George Carlin would be described as woke leftist today.

Supported social welfare
Said "f**k the police"
Supported the LGBTQ
was for women's rights
Was anti-government, anti-state
cheered for the criminals/was for no "criminal justice"
was for multiculturalism

The guy is the poster-child of everything MAGA hate about the left woke.

Education about the history of movements and how the cia co-opted them is vital to not letting it happen again. To get to action against, you need education about not only the issues, you need education about the past history in general and history of political movements against the Anglo-Zionist.

The left is the real resistance, which is why the deepstate of Trump and cronies invent the boogieman as the woke liberal. The cia and cronies are behind the drag false flags, as they were behind the Muslim fake terrorist stuff. The woke leftist caring people can crash the Anglo Empire. They are the political base of the #endthemonarchy and #NotMyKing Republic movement in the UK. Your rabid Brexiter that is nationalist and hates Europeans is not going to bring down the "crown".

The conservatives fell with Palin and Trump, two frauds working for the cia agenda. They are beyond useless. As the anti-imperialists were duped by fraud Putin.

Carlin was the threat of Anglo-"dominance". Education first, then political movement, then action.

Trump/"elites" wants the new "privileged" "elite" to be UK, US, Israel, Russia and France. I predicted this years ago. These are the nations that get to have empire/colonies/expansion without US military action. This is the return of the Entente. These are literally the key nations that destroyed arch-rival Germany in the First World War. UK knows which nations to keep as pets to keep Anglo-"dominance".

Last edited:
No one brought up France's Christian religion because no one cares. We know Christianity doesn't come from France.

The difference is, the British don't have a fascination with collecting human skulls as trophies. Some primitive tribes are known to collect them too.

Talk about keeping skeletons in the closet (literally) which is psychopathic.

Who rapes and kills? Are you talking about 300-400 years ago?

If it happened a while ago the collective world should erase it from memory? The Holocaust happened around 80 years ago yet we see white folks whining and guilt tripping about it all the time.

Get over it no?

If it happened a while ago the collective world should erase it from memory? The Holocaust happened around 80 years ago yet we see white folks whining and guilt tripping about it all the time.

Get over it no?
You're talking as if it's happening NOW. That's the problem.

you are an extremist biased and not rational. You said the muslim rule of Europe was genocidal which is absolutely fake but promote the french and british colonial eras as development.. Leopold killed over 20 million in Congo alone
Are stupid or are you trying to troll me?

1.I didn't support Western European colonialism. I mentioned they looted and plundered the resources of certain countries and mistreated the population of many.
2.I didn't say Muslim rule was "genocidal". There were a lot of massacres and atrocities,countless. The genocide came in the early 20th century and it wasn't in Europe,it was in Asia Minor.
3.You are the one who is truly biased,when you consider Ottoman massacres as "absolutely fake".
4.If you deny that there was a certain level of development in the countries colonized by the British,French and Italians,then wtf,you're ignorant to the core.
5.Leopold was Leopold and that was Belgian Congo. You're Pakistani (supposedly) and all I hear is "France France France" instead of "Britain Britain Britain".
6.Where's your alt account Battlion25?

Last edited:
No one brought up France's Christian religion because no one cares. We know Christianity doesn't come from France.

The difference is, the British don't have a fascination with collecting human skulls as trophies. Some primitive tribes are known to collect them too.

Talk about keeping skeletons in the closet (literally) which is psychopathic.
You're the one who actually mentioned Christianity. Just now.

The British had other fascinations,lad. When you have this approach between French and British colonialism,then you're obviously biased. And the Indo-Pakistanis who nag all the time about France,but say nothing about Britain...well,that's like a colonial syndrome. As if they love their former liege.

Pretty sure it is.
Who's raping? French soldiers raping black women? French soldiers killing innocent people in Africa? Are you that naive?

Get over that narration. Africans are destroying themselves. Remember Rwanda? Ivory Coast? Sierra Leone? Nigeria? CFR?

Back
Top Bottom