What's new

France owns 14 African countries

Ela, Did you watch the video?
That guy is not talking about French monarchy!

It is the progression of slavery as implemented in the world, including Greece!!!
You slave for your masters... an everyday alani has no idea what ails him... how to undo the paradigm. Why don't you fight?
condition though is a bit better... but not much!
Halara.

It is this transfer of wealth, labor and resources... happening seamlessly that has truly enslaved the world.

Narrated Abu Said al-Khudri:

Once Bilal brought Barni (i.e. a kind of dates) to the Prophet and the Prophet asked him, "From where have you brought these?" Bilal replied, "I had some inferior type of dates and exchanged two Sas of it for one Sa of Barni dates in order to give it to the Prophet; to eat." Thereupon the Prophet said, "Beware! Beware! This is definitely Riba (usury)! This is definitely Riba (Usury)! Don't do so, but if you want to buy (a superior kind of dates) sell the inferior dates for money and then buy the superior kind of dates with that money."

Like for like!

Same labor for same reward!
Same pay for Same work!
Paid in like for like!

The transfer of wealth happens in disguise... in short changing the worker, the producer!
Then what are you doing in America?

Narrated Abu Said al-Khudri:

Once Bilal brought Barni (i.e. a kind of dates) to the Prophet and the Prophet asked him, "From where have you brought these?" Bilal replied, "I had some inferior type of dates and exchanged two Sas of it for one Sa of Barni dates in order to give it to the Prophet; to eat." Thereupon the Prophet said, "Beware! Beware! This is definitely Riba (usury)! This is definitely Riba (Usury)! Don't do so, but if you want to buy (a superior kind of dates) sell the inferior dates for money and then buy the superior kind of dates with that money."

Like for like!

Same labor for same reward!
Same pay for Same work!
Paid in like for like!

The transfer of wealth happens in disguise... in short changing the worker, the producer!
Brother, can elaborate a bit more of the bold part, I don't understand it well

What are the Africans doing? Why aren't they kicking them out?
Watch the video.

The French are vindictive and brutal toward those who try to get rid of their oppressive control. They talk much about egalitarianism, yet they don't practise it.

Then what are you doing in America?

For a guy who was complaining about the 400 years under Ottoman's you seem to be supporting alot of people in that situation but not when you were in that position not long ago..

You were coming up with fake massacre's done by the turks etc etc.. But now here you are advocating for what you were blaming for another man falsely..

This is 2023 not the Stone ages and someone trying even you own Africa is just Stone ages mentality

Last edited:
well america will take it away if france starts to get too close to china! Otherwise nothi8ng will happen!
Already France has been kicked out of Mali.

Their days are numbered. Francophone is sick old man who is controlling all from Paris. All budget for each of these counries is controlled from Paris. A governer is appointed to oversee these colonies.

You were coming up with fake massacre's done by the turks etc etc..
Fake massacres? Come again?

For a guy who was complaining about the 400 years under Ottoman's you seem to be supporting alot of people in that situation but not when you were in that position not long ago..
First of all,the Western Europeans colonized Africa. Not just Africa.

Did they do terrible things? In many cases yes. At least they worked these countries into something though. The majority of them.

Have you heard of Rhodesia? Watch:

A lot of infastructure and public works were build by the "evil white colonists",that most of you here hate. In Algeria,in Libya,in Somalia and elsewhere.

What did the Ottomans do? They conquered,enslaved,butchered when they wanted and left what? Some mosques,some bridges and some hamams.

So instead of nagging as if you're still under the British rule,why don't you do something to make your country better?
And if you despise the Westerners so much Titanium,get out of Denmark and go back to the subcontinent.

Have you noticed how African countries collapsed after they started being ruled by their own black people?

Dictators,warlords,corrupted politicians,gangs,civil wars,no central planning,few laws. That's why Africa is the biggest example of the Third World.

Alani, shoo away!
Who are YOU again?

A nobody!

Don't quote me if you have nothing to say... stupid in, stupid out!
If you're triggered, cope or yelp... not at my feet...
Get lost now...

You've wasted a good thread of substance in farcical nonsense...
From your post,you seem to be the one triggered actually :P

You nag about Westerners,yet you live in America. So you're part of the oppression,right? You're paying taxes to the Americans who enslave the world.

Fake massacres? Come again?

First of all,the Western Europeans colonized Africa. Not just Africa.

Did they do terrible things? In many cases yes. At least they worked these countries into something though. The majority of them.

Have you heard of Rhodesia? Watch:

A lot of infastructure and public works were build by the "evil white colonists",that most of you here hate. In Algeria,in Libya,in Somalia and elsewhere.

What did the Ottomans do? They conquered,enslaved,butchered when they wanted and left what? Some mosques,some bridges and some hamams.

So instead of nagging as if you're still under the British rule,why don't you do something to make your country better?
And if you despise the Westerners so much Titanium,get out of Denmark and go back to the subcontinent.

Have you noticed how African countries collapsed after they started being ruled by their own black people?

Dictators,warlords,corrupted politicians,gangs,civil wars,no central planning,few laws. That's why Africa is the biggest example of the Third World.

This is some heavy revisionism and it is the opposite the greeks were better off under the muslims and so were majority of Europe we have never butchered them but brought them law and order..

Protection of individual property with extremely low tax.. Including development and they had issues with theft which we solved..

The british sold 2 trillions alone from India they were hungry and came to pillage and not to help

I think mali has kicked out the french recently
The people there CRIED for french help.
French kicked the sh*t out of the rebel forces.
After years of fighting ghosts (scared partisans who directly get their as*ses handed if open fight like a man) and no progress and corruption in Malian "army", French saw no future.

Wtf is African union doing they should kick these genociders and robbers out of Africa . Every country has a right to freedom

A friend of mine who served in military was on UN mission in congo told me how west creates seperatist groups in Africa then send UN and rob their resources under UN

The people there CRIED for french help.
French kicked the sh*t out of the rebel forces.
After years of fighting ghosts (scared partisans who directly get their as*ses handed if open fight like a man) and no progress and corruption in Malian "army", French saw no future.

They always enter and colonise a country under the flag of saviour or fighting against rebels which they create themselves first .

Amid popular Malian anti-French protests and increasing involvement in the war by the Russian mercenary Wagner Group, the French withdrew their forces from the country entirely by August 15, 2022, ending their presence in the country.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Mali War - Wikiped

Lol so it were the Russians who kicked french out of Mali no wonder the African supports Russia so much

Back
Top Bottom