What's new

France offers to Indian Air Force for purchasing 40 Rafale fighters

Cold Start is a doctorine...It has nothing to do with China or Pakistan...Yes you are right that in present scenario it cannot be applied to China....Also you are right wheh you say we will be a defensive force viz-a-viz China for atleast a decade....But we have started moving towards offensive capability and that's what we all are aiming for...isn't it???

As Dash also mentioned that we are raising mountain division....MKI's on border areas, SAMS and what not....Infrastructure is being improved which sheds away the old theory "Do not develop infrastructure in such areas because it will help chinese more then us"..this speaks a lot about GOI mindset isn't it???....That's why i would love to see best with our Forces and as quick as possible....

Ohh dont get me wrong , i too want to see the best with our forces and we have a long way to go !! The ******** MRCA drama has taken almost one decade -- can you belive that.. Anyways

The change in GOI mindset was not at all a proactive thought process...it was more of a reactive -- China has been building excellent infrastructure set up in tibet and borders for mass mobilization -- this is what woke GoI suddenly up from its slumber. So honestly it still doesnt speak anything great about GoI mindset ...The earlier mindset was as you rightly said "Do not develop infrastructure in such areas because it will help chinese more then us" , also they were banking heavily on 'Troop transport planes- An's , etc...however i guess somebody realized that they would be just over run without the infrastructure...

As for offensive capability -- yeah we are slowlely building up for it -- we cant match in quantity so let it be quality.

Ohh dont get me wrong , i too want to see the best with our forces
I very well know that Sir...Its just we are brainstroming of what is the best for us....

and we have a long way to go !! The ******** MRCA drama has taken almost one decade -- can you belive that.. Anyways
I know its sad state but positive outcome is that we will have the best....

The change in GOI mindset was not at all a proactive thought process...it was more of a reactive
Which is very true...this is unfortunate...We did not even learn from our mistakes...be it 1962 or 1999 or Mumbai Attacks we have always been reactionary....Once we see dance of death we realize...ooops lets do this lets do that....

-- China has been building excellent infrastructure set up in tibet and borders for mass mobilization -- this is what woke GoI suddenly up from its slumber. So honestly it still doesnt speak anything great about GoI mindset ...The earlier mindset was as you rightly said "Do not develop infrastructure in such areas because it will help chinese more then us" , also they were banking heavily on 'Troop transport planes- An's , etc...however i guess somebody realized that they would be just over run without the infrastructure...
So sad but true....every word what you uttered should be taken with a pinch of salt because it is true...

As for offensive capability -- yeah we are slowlely building up for it -- we cant match in quantity so let it be quality.
Exactly...Since we can never match them in quantity we should be very good in quality....Our quality is going to act as force multiplier for us...It is in synch with what Mr PV Naik said "We are looking for a meaner and leaner air force"

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom