What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

Again You are Offering Nothing technical argument

Secondly Rafale is 4.5 ++ generation fighter With elements Of Fith generation And Futher upgrade two F4 standard

Having Stealth Design doesn't Certify Aircraft is Fifth generation but combination of Sensor Fusion ,EW,Avionics & Network centric data link Futuristic Weapons package Does

Chinese Aviation Lack in these areas

Due Know its operating cost and LCC
Its Over 400 Million $ per piece
You just close your eyes and typing: China lacks in these area. The fact is you know nothing of Chinese aviation industry. :disagree:

I have a question for experts ...
We All know how France and other western countries market their fighters and create fear factor . what in case of any war b/w Pakistan and India
India having Rafal as front line fighter and Pakistan having J10C or J16 etc from china ...

Questions to discuss are:
What is Pakistan manage to take down 4-6 Rafal Vs 1-2 J10C ?
1- Impact on Rafal market ?
2- Impact on American Market ?
3- Impact on J-Series Market ?

Its a very defined scenario, so no need to discuss how, its for another day, discuss what happens then?

I have a question for experts ...
We All know how France and other western countries market their fighters and create fear factor . what in case of any war b/w Pakistan and India
India having Rafal as front line fighter and Pakistan having J10C or J16 etc from china ...

Questions to discuss are:
What is Pakistan manage to take down 4-6 Rafal Vs 1-2 J10C ?
1- Impact on Rafal market ?
2- Impact on American Market ?
3- Impact on J-Series Market ?

Its a very defined scenario, so no need to discuss how, its for another day, discuss what happens then?
J10c is enough to deal with Rafale when carry PL15.

Yes, i know, the question is on the market?
We all know the fear factor these westerns create for their fighters. so the question is about market and sales ...

J10c is using top notch Fly-by-light aircraft control system, same as J20.

Yes, i know, the question is on the market?
We all know the fear factor these westerns create for their fighters. so the question is about market and sales ...
Lets kick their *** in the air.

wrong, this was true only for the earliest version 15-20 years back....
i would believe the manufacturer not you..
https://www.eurofighter.com/
also look at the list of weapons, all the BVRs that are carried by rafale are carried by typhoon

Typhoon is optimised as a air supremacy fighter with some strike capability.

Rafale was built as a omni role fighter both excellent in strike and air supremacy .

Typhoon has more power but rafale win in sensors and ew suites both carry identical.weapons bar mica bvr.

Both are superb and will wipe out everything Pakistan can throw at them with ease including the 18 brand new block 52s

Firing a missile dosent that it will always hit the target especially when you are using it against rafale with SPECTRA ew suit.

Last edited:
Air force officers get to biased when we talk about fighters, lol i have friends too, both in the navy and Air Force, and both are sure to get the bird in numbers.....Air Force officers dream about keeping all the assets and hate to share their fighters, but navy wants them for power projection, navy needs rafales in number cause 3 carrier navy would like to pack a punch on their AC's
My source is from Navy. But, I get your point.

Airforce or Navy?

I am afraid it might smell SMELLY to indian members but do explain a little Why FRANCE have to negotiate as FRANCE is the seller :raise:

Air force of course.

Navy has only issued a RFI now. Aircrafts will first need to get a certification from SBTF , GOA. Then negotiations will start. Navy deal is some time away.

MODI A SMART NUT-good negotiator- know how to keep the ball moving. By 2020 India Defence Budget will around
USD 105 Billion. Enough for the Asian area coverage.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom