What's new

France negotiate with India the sale of 50 more Rafal aircraft

dont worry too much we are not going to ask tax payers either of China or New Zeland to fund the purchase we will make the deal when and where its required you worry about your nation Sir :tup:
Worry?Just point out an obvious fact that talking about numbers right now is too early.
Don't you think talking about thing beyond 2030 is too early?:pop:

Except 36 rafale inked, rest is all uncertain,what is the point giving out all those numbers as if everything comes in tomorrow? BTW,"we are training with both israelies and singaporean on F16s for over a decade now and nagociating for them for almost couple of years now",negotiating with Israeli and Singaporean for F16? :o:
well as i said earlier you will see them as and when they come dont sweat about it ... cheers mate :coffee:

Worry?Just point out an obvious fact that talking about numbers right now is too early.
point it why does it concerns you in the first place you are neither an indian national nor a french or US national for you to be curious about sale of either dassault rafale or F16s to indian air force or indian navy ... so let me ask why are you even botherred about indian defnce purchse when india is not asking your nation to fund our defnce purchases or asking for any so called "SOFT LOANS" :azn: :sarcastic:

You only bring out numbers. Do you even care about the reality when we don't equip our soldiers? Or are you suggesting we should give away J&K, and Arunachal Pradesh? If you got ny suggestions relating to that? Without equipment how are we gonna deal with the two neighbors who have disputes with us?

Make a point rather than hogwash.

All boils down to money.
Which India lacks.
And thats my point.

point it why does it concerns you in the first place you are neither an indian national nor a french or US national for you to be curious about sale of either dassault rafale or F16s to indian air force or indian navy ... so let me ask why are you even botherred about indian defnce purchse when india is not asking your nation to fund our defnce purchases or asking for any so called "SOFT LOANS" :azn: :sarcastic:
Emotional kind?NVM then, hope thing comes true.

You do realize the revenue of India $550 billion as of 2017 .

tem45rt45rt56yt.png

How to spend 300 Billion Dollars? Decoding the Indian Union Budget ...

Your post shows how much you know difference between 4.5 gen bird and a 5th gen bird, its useless talk with educated illiterates.
Again You are Offering Nothing technical argument

Secondly Rafale is 4.5 ++ generation fighter With elements Of Fith generation And Futher upgrade two F4 standard

Having Stealth Design doesn't Certify Aircraft is Fifth generation but combination of Sensor Fusion ,EW,Avionics & Network centric data link Futuristic Weapons package Does

Chinese Aviation Lack in these areas
nope f35 A version costs same as rafale, latest batch is 90M$, add training logistics, it will cost same or even less, this is by looking at turkish and other countries deals
Due Know its operating cost and LCC
Its Over 400 Million $ per piece

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom