What's new

‘France FINISHED’: ISIS vows wave of ‘car bombs and truck rushes’ if THESE demands not met

Imjave yet to see any evidence otherwise. Elite or not that still rpersents the so called westernized culture of afhnistan bofre soviet came and CIA Actively supported fanatics
Look, I am not cheerleading for anyone. I don't support what US did in 1980s. Different administration, different conflicts and different adversaries. You asked what the coalition did and I gave you data about improved infant mortality rate and life expectancy. If you want to see everything s a zero sum game, it's up to you then there's no point for me to waste my time.

think France and the French people call for total war with muslims by their act
Not necessarily my advocated view other than implying it as such !

The protection of French people and its responsibility lies with French armed forces and its govt.

So tell me intervening hastily in bombing of libiyaa and using new Rafael's for target practise has made Paris any safer than it was before ? Is it so hard for imperialist forces of France to actually look forward to secure their borders than to actually attacking new frontiers and opening up France to onslaught of battle hardened mentality people who seek nothing but revenge

Look, I am not cheerleading for anyone. I don't support what US did in 1980s. Different administration, different conflicts and different adversaries. You asked what the coalition did and I gave you data about improved infant mortality rate and life expectancy. If you want to see everything s a zero sum game, it's up to you then there's no point for me to waste my time.
What's the point of increasing mortality of infants when they're far more prone to get bombed by so called coalition in act of collateral damage. Out 1 trillion spent and 12 years spent, this is indeed something to be very proud of or touting as an achievement?

Nee. Niet per se... een beetje time-out kan geen kwaad. Ben alleen bang voor aanslagen...meer niet. Wij zijn open en tolerant volk.
Aanslagen zijn een realiteit waar we mee (moeten) leven. Tot dusverre hebben wij zeer veel geluk gehad. Ik hoop oprecht dat dat zo blijft. Ik was 9/11 vlak bij het Witte Huis, ben langs het Pentagon gelopen op weg naar huis. Het was bepaald geen fijne dag. Ook de dagen erna niet, overigens, met alle onzekerheid over wat er zou gaan gebeuren en militairen op elke straathoek. Zeker voor 'n buitenlander, niet echt chill.

What's the point of increasing mortality of infants when they're far more prone to get bombed by so called coalition in act of collateral damage. Out 1 trillion spent and 12 years spent, this is indeed something to be very proud of or touting as an achievement?
You do realise that life expectancy take every cause of death into account? When an average Afghan lives longer than before, it means less are being killed by bombs. It's not an achievement. I was merely answering your questions to show you one of the positive aspects of the occupation. Obviously the war there is confusing and time and money wasting but leaving the country means providing operational space to terrorists to stage attacks against western interests.

leaving the country means providing
How long will USs or coalition partners keep on dying on this forsaken land where no invaders have ever succeeded ever. How long will arm makers profit such lucrative business and how long will civilians pay the price. Every war has certain objectives. So what are this wars objectives ?

As I have suggested before meaningfully engaging nlocal population creating a buffer zone to provide them with basic amentines is a starter.

Aanslagen zijn een realiteit waar we mee (moeten) leven. Tot dusverre hebben wij zeer veel geluk gehad. Ik hoop oprecht dat dat zo blijft. Ik was 9/11 vlak bij het Witte Huis, ben langs het Pentagon gelopen op weg naar huis. Het was bepaald geen fijne dag. Ook de dagen erna niet, overigens, met alle onzekerheid over wat er zou gaan gebeuren en militairen op elke straathoek. Zeker voor 'n buitenlander, niet echt chill.

Weet ik allemaal...maar toch. Jij bent een professional.

Als je kinderen hebt dan ben je altijd bang...voor... je weet het. Slaap lekker.

Weet ik allemaal...maar toch. Jij bent een professional.

Als je kinderen hebt dan ben je altijd bang...voor... je weet het. Slaap lekker.
Nu weer iets in London gaande ....
Stuff happening in London as we speak!

Lol what are you people even arguing about? This thread is about ISIS and it's demands. Now it has turned into another blame game and conspiracy theories discussion. Lol

Deeply saddened to learn about London attack.

May the fallen rest in Peace. May their loved ones find Solace.

Shocked.

France should respond by increasing it's attacks on these IS terrorists three-fold. France should also find out those countries aiding and abetting these terrorists and take violent action against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
eu must not take any refugees.
everyone must support russia and get rid of problem.

So, who will takes them (since don't see many other nations taking any, with few exceptions in the immidiate region around conflicts)
i dont know but what have french people done to deserve this.
it was the eu and nato pressure to make their politician indulge in this mud fest.

only land in world where u have no place for fight but all the place to love. is stained with blood spots.

paris as an symbolic identity doesnt just belong to france its a world city every one relate to it. i have seen people in remote cities of india feel disheartened to hear bombing.

france can only take this much refugee if you give beyond your limit, you will be one left with begging bowl.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom