What's new

‘France FINISHED’: ISIS vows wave of ‘car bombs and truck rushes’ if THESE demands not met

I Am sure they don't send secret intelligence operatives to support or topple govt like they do in ME.

Anyway, I am All up for good proposal suggesting on how to rebuild the societ. You can see with my previous posts ont his thread with an Indian member.
meddling in our affairs

I Am sure they don't send secret intelligence operatives to support or topple govt like they do in ME.

Anyway, I am All up for good proposal suggesting on how to rebuild the societ. You can see with my previous posts ont his thread with an Indian member.
i saw a message earlier in this thread that was about keeping your education system as secular and standardized per country as possible. that is also the best solution if you'd ask me.

and another obvious thing is : if your citizens want religious education for their children, sure, by all means put them on a daily basis 1 to 2 hours in a religious school (upgraded madrases) and 4 hours on a weekend day or something.

but to prevent sanctions and foreign invasions from happening, that religious education and all your radio, tv, mass-media in your country, *must remain free from promoting violent nationalism or violent religious acts*

must remain free from promoting violent nationalism or violent religious acts*
That comes like after they have been developed into societies as of now. Its total war zone as of now.

I am amazed by the speed at which western countries bombed and yet showed no interest in actually making a tangible effort in rehabilitation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 10:07 PM
Subject: i will try to do for the French and British in the war on terror what i can do safely
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, buitenland@trouw.nl, binnenland@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fran...se-demands-not-met.499390/page-7#post-9539663
{COPY-AND-PASTE of forum content written by me, not included as usual}

Date: Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 10:07 PM
Subject: i will try to do for the French and British in the war on terror what i can do safely
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, buitenland@trouw.nl, binnenland@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fran...se-demands-not-met.499390/page-7#post-9539663
{COPY-AND-PASTE of forum content written by me, not included as usual}

Emails warrior.

That comes like after they have been developed into societies as of now. Its total war zone as of now.

I am amazed by the speed at which western countries bombed and yet showed no interest in actually making a tangible effort in rehabilitation

there's a monstrously huge difference between the actions of the winners of WW2 towards the losing countries around 1945-1960 (just after World War 2 (WW2)),
and the actions of current-day western soldiers and their generals towards over-1-billion potential muslims that the west has had no valid excuse so far to actually beat (all enemy groups at the same time by the way) so severely they accept the full secularism of their society that appears to be the only real cure against aggression stemming from false (Islamic) religion (often mixed with quite intense nationalism).

Date: Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: i will try to do for the French and British in the war on terror what i can do safely

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fran...se-demands-not-met.499390/page-7#post-9539692
{COPY-AND-PASTE of url (browser address) listed just above here, not included, as usual}

Please avoid hurting the sentiments. You're entitled to your opinion but you dove to express it.
By the bombing I meant attack in Libya and iraq
i offer my apologies to anyone whose feelings i hurt today.
but the thread topic is a very serious threat and a realistic threat against France.

so,... i had no choice but to use that wording.

however, i and many many white westerners, realize on a daily basis, from the muslims that live among us in the suburbs of European cities,
that most muslims (here in the west at least) follow a translation of the Quran that has no calls for violence at all.

people from my country support that silly-provoker-dude Geert Wilders because they do not live in the major cities of my country, but in the many villages and smaller cities, where they do not interact with lots of muslims on a daily basis..

and it's white people like me (i can be friends with moderates and secularlists and evangelists from all religions) who make sure Geert Wilders with his pvv.nl political party does not end up as one of the ruling parties for my .nl (The Netherlands) :)

I think in Afghanistan a lot of money was mismanaged and lots was "disappeared" because of corruption. However life expectancy of Afghans has been increased and infant mortality rate was decreased. The biggest contribution from the US to Afghanistan was actually health care.

In late 2011, the U.S. Agency for International Development announced some astonishing news about progress in health and mortality in Afghanistan. The new findings came from the release of the 2010 Afghanistan Mortality Survey, the largest survey of its kind ever undertaken in Afghanistan. The survey showed that from 2004 to 2010, life expectancy had risen from just 42 years--the second lowest rate in the world--to 62 years, driven by a sharp decline in child mortality. As a result, nearly 100,000 Afghan children per year who previously would have died now don't.

From 2004 to 2010, the Johns Hopkins team found that in the typical Afghan district, the share of clinics meeting minimum staffing levels had risen from roughly 40% to nearly 90%, and the proportion who met their annual target of at least 750 new outpatient visits rose from around 20% to over 80%. As a result, access to basic services like vaccination and family planning advice was way up.

713e84eb4.png

Education on the other hand, as you may know, is a tricky subject. When the west tries to establish and promote education, it was opposed as "kuffar education" and "against islam". For this reason, many schools were attacked and the teachers are actively targeted. The money used to improve school infrastructure is mismanaged and it forced schools to hold lessons outside and the people choose not to send their kids to school. There are lots of stories from soldiers who served there being frustrated about the situation. Even American members like jhungary can say a thing or two about it.

who make sure Geert Wilders with his pvv.nl political party does not end up as one of the ruling parties for my .nl
Wish we had more people like you who are genuinely looking cr solutions

Keep in mind that this is a country where women were thrown acid for having a education even in the 1960s.

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=..._AUICSgB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=1w538wxPHxmyqM:

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=..._AUICSgB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=Z5rHmL93Ppwg6M:

Copy paste two pictures of what afgnistan looks like in 60s

No, not a single genuine tangible effort was made to win the hearts of local population. Other than millions ofmdolar expensive petrol pumps and constant bombing of hospitals under collateral damage and not even apologising just reinforces the idea that US had only destroyed the country

Wish we had more people like you who are genuinely looking cr solutions

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=..._AUICSgB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=1w538wxPHxmyqM:

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=..._AUICSgB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=Z5rHmL93Ppwg6M:

Copy paste two pictures of what afgnistan looks like in 60s

No, not a single genuine tangible effort was made to win the hearts of local population. Other than millions ofmdolar expensive petrol pumps and constant bombing of hospitals under collateral damage and not even apologising just reinforces the idea that US had only destroyed the country
Those are pictures of a tiny elite and doesn't reflect most of the population.

I posted a summary of this article in my previous post. If you care, you take a look.
https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...-thing-the-us-has-done-in-afghanistan/280484/

So!etching that France brought upon itself when it started showings its muscles in Libya

That does not give you any right to express your ignorance
well there's new forum rules here that say account-holders on this forum are no longer allowed to insult eachother, which i know to be the moderators announcing that muslims can corner-and-bully-away_with-words all non-moslims who come to chat on this forum..
you, salarsikander, think France and the French people call for total war with muslims by their actions.

not everybody is going to agree with you on the whole 'who started this war or battle-in-that-war'..
that is true for me, and for you, salarsikander..

to get back to your point about my ignorance.. yes, i dont know everything. yes, i am ignorant and say things that upset or anger other humans sometimes.
difference between me and the actual bad foreigners coming to your forum, Pakistanis?..
i allow you to correct me when i'm wrong to a significant level.
and those changes stick. you dont have to educate me on the same topic of conversation multiple times, let alone every month/week.

Back
Top Bottom