What's new

France accuses Qatar of supporting rebels in Mali

And what makes it independent?

And what makes it independent in your openion?

Independent in the sense that they don't always agree with Saudi Arabia & seem to be smart about outgrowing KSA's shadow but alas at the end of the day, they too, like every other Muslim Country, are at held hostage by the wishes of Washington !

Just wondering, dreaming of Muslim Ummah and supporting Muslim mass killers who happen to be secular and even recast Arabs such as Al-Qaddafi, Al-Assad. Against Kings because they rule for life while support brutal presidents who rule for life as well. Contradictions and messed up logic you have Armstrong.

I don't support Asad or anything like it but I'd much rather the Syrian people were left alone instead of being subjected to proxy wars between Iran, Russia & China on one side & most of the Arab & the Western World on the other !

At the end of they day its the Syrians who do the dying ! And so I wish that things were to return to what they were before - Peace !

Besides its all unsubstantiated whether he or Gadaffi were mass-murderers to begin with.

And yeah, I've given up on the Muslim Ummah thing - I'd much rather just look out for Pakistan & Pakistanis alone !

They are your own country's freedom fighters ASSAD is a bloody dictator and a terrorist who commits atrocities on his own people, syrians want freedom from him. Syrians want revolution.

then why is Alasad still in power? how can Alasad survive against Syrian, the west, gcc, turkey and others?

Alasad is nothing without the Syrian people, Alasad is still in power because of the Syrian people support to him.

Enjoy
Syrians Rally - YouTube

I don't support Asad or anything like it but I'd much rather the Syrian people were left alone instead of being subjected to proxy wars between Iran, Russia & China on one side & most of the Arab & the Western World on the other !

At the end of they day its the Syrians who do the dying ! And so I wish that things were to return to what they were before - Peace !

Besides its all unsubstantiated whether he or Gadaffi were mass-murderers to begin with.

And yeah, I've given up on the Muslim Ummah thing - I'd much rather just look out for Pakistan & Pakistanis alone !

How about we stop discussing political topics beside the military ones?:wave:

then why is Alasad still in power? how can Alasad survive against Syrian, the west, gcc, turkey and others?

Alasad is nothing without the Syrian people, Alasad is still in power because of the Syrian people support to him.

Enjoy
Syrians Rally - YouTube

Its obvious he has his military control and is being supported by iran and Russia. He is applying force to control the public, his govt will soon be out of money and he will collapse, I was reading an article on BBC about how Russia is printing money for assad and sending it to syria by planes.

Its obvious he has his military control and is being supposed by iran and Russia. He is applying force to control the public, his govt will soon be out of money and he will collapse, I was reading an article on BBC about how Russia is printing money for assad and sending it to syria by planes.
isn't the military the Syrian people? if Syrian people didn't want Alasad, then the Military would have easily turned against the government...
The problem is people like you is blind by hatred, that you don't want to look at reality...

isn't the military the Syrian people? if Syrian people didn't want Alasad, then the Military would have easily turned against the government...
The problem is people like you is blind by hatred, that you don't want to look at reality...

Blind are those who believe the Syrian FSA are terrorists, Assad controls the army and had told them that fsa are terrorists. There were Ghadafis supporters also in libya but then also he lost his power and regime. Few people protesting in favor of assad doesn't mean he is supported by whole country.

Blind are those who believe the Syrian FSA are terrorists, Assad controls the army and had told them that fsa are terrorists. There were Ghadafis supporters also in libya but then also he lost his power and regime. Few people protesting in favor of assad doesn't mean he is supported by whole country.

yeah and Ghadafi didn't last because he didn't have majority support.

You still can't answer my questions... why is Alasad is still in power if Syrians are against him? the will and the power of the people can't be beaten, if Syrians wanted Alasad to leave he would have been gone long time ago.

yeah and Ghadafi didn't last because he didn't have majority support.

You still can't answer my questions... why is Alasad is still in power if Syrians are against him? the will and the power of the people can't be beaten, if Syrians wanted Alasad to leave he would have been gone long time ago.

Assad has found a way to keep military control over Syria, America and Nato are not involved in this as they were in libyas case! Only FSA with limited resources is fighting the Assad dictator regime!

Could be true, Qatar is playing far bigger it's size and should be stopped.

But when it comes to Syria, you say Qatar is right, and should support terrorism... :coffee:

Friends in Libya and and Syria but now at odds in Mali.
NATO and West will soon realize that islamists are nobody friends!

Bomb them too while you are at it. :hitwall:

Seems like war is going to be extended.

Assad has found a way to keep military control over Syria, America and Nato are not involved in this as they were in libyas case! Only FSA with limited resources is fighting the Assad dictator regime!

Assad while corrupt is a better alternate to forgien armed and funded FSA terrorist but for better future of Syria he must step down and let democratic process take place!

Some of the world most corrupt, incompetent, inept and longest running dictatorships examples are found in the Arab world today yet someone people still consider them an example to follow!

FSA does not have the capability to address or resolve any real-life problem in Syria but their agenda is no different than TTP and Mullah Radio. To use violence for political ambitions at any cost!

Assad while corrupt is a better alternate to forgien armed and funded FSA terrorist but for better future of Syria he must step down and let democratic process take place!

Some of the world most corrupt, incompetent, inept and longest running dictatorships examples are found in the Arab world today yet someone people still consider them an example to follow!

FSA does not have the capability to address or resolve any real-life problem in Syria but their agenda is no different than TTP and Mullah Radio. To use violence for political ambitions at any cost!

And you are a Dictator and Nato/West sympathiser?? I know you false flagger!

And you are a Dictator and Nato/West sympathiser?? I know you false flagger!

Nah i dont support Assad, wish he should leave but not at the cost of Syrian people and meddling at the hands of foreign armed terrorists!

Back
Top Bottom