What's new

Framework announced - Iran remains a nuclear threshold state , sanctions will be lifted

@Ravani,
let me describe your entire life for you in a few lines:
You get up, hopefully wash your face, eat your breakfast, get dressed, go to Work, use the same road day in day out, hopefully do your Work, take the same road back home, eat your dinner, Watch tv and go to sleep! The universe is a big place, the earth is a big place, Iran is a big place, But your World is as small as it gets. Now with a deal or without a deal, you will still be using the same raod, have the same job, eat the same food and sleep in the same bed! You will still be you, if you were transplanted to the West, would probably be lost though, and I will still be me, if I was transplanted back to Iran!
One sentense and I already know, that you know nothing! If you knew, what I have been through, You would be happy and thankfull for your Blessings! People like me on the other hand are the greatest failures of the entire western charade, we have seen it, seen through and beyond it and know the real story, no glitter, no magical tv World, no amount of Money or wealth, no sickness, no hunger, nothink can buy our loyalty! People like me finally know, what is worth living for at what is worth dying for!
You don't get it because your worldview, view of life and country is all skewed. So let me tell you a short story about an event to show you WHO WE REALLY ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME!
One day the son of Imam Hanbal sent a bag of bread to his father, Imam hanbal asked of his people about the bag and when he learned that it was from his son, he said that he will not touch the bread. They asked him why and he told them, that his son HAD BEEN A JUDGE IN ESFAHAN, under the rule of one of the bastard khalifa and his bread was haram. So his household decided not to eat the bread either. He asked his household to go to the streets and give the bread to the poor. But he asked them to tell the poor, where and from whom the bread came from. They tried for a Mount but not even the hungry would eat the bread. In the end they dropped the bread in the a river and Imam hanbal never ate a fish from that river for the rest of his life!
I can honestly say, that I once was a good person, people used to call me goodness itself! But I lost it. For a long time now, when people aske me, I tell them, that I am a disgrace to everything that I love in life. But I am trying to become what I once was, hopefully better!
You see, that is WHO we really are, and you have a choice to make to!

Last edited:
What an idiotic statement.Let's see you "having enough" in a few years time when these crazies will lob a nuke at your city because with this deal they will have their bomb.And if Iran gets it,Saudis will get it to.This deal compromises all of the framework of international security establishement.Simpleton thinking such as yours put in practice by other weaklings such as Obummer and EU retards has ruined us.

Our last hope is that the Israelis take the matter in their own hands and do what needs to be done but it's very hard for them to do it alone.That idiot in the White House has betrayed its allies and its citizens,he has betrayed the civilised world.

Your tone reminds me this:

273F1B6000000578-3024067-image-a-47_1428034024435.jpg

And your thirst for "israelis take the matter in their own hands" reminds me this: Winograd Commission

Iran will only be allowed to operate first generation centrifuges, that is mentioned explicity in the framework deal..
Only IR-1 for enrichment but R&D has no limitation.

Iran will only be allowed to operate first generation centrifuges, that is mentioned explicity in the framework deal
" Iran will continue research and development program on advanced centrifuge machines and will be also able to keep initiating and completing its R & D program on IR-4, IR-5, IR-6 and IR-8 machines in the 10-year period of the agreement. "

And let me make it clear . no centrifuge will be destroyed . Iran has 19000 IR-1 and 1000 IR-2 .

" While more than 5,000 centrifuge machines will continue producing enriched uranium , All excess centrifuges will be placed in IAEA monitored storage for ten years and also will be used as replacements for operating centrifuges and equipment."

Can you show us in which part it is written? There is NO final deal yet.
• Iran will implement an agreed set of measures to address the IAEA's concerns regarding the Possible Military Dimensions (PMD) of its program.
so far IAEA has added one line to all of their statements about Iran that they can't verify the peacefulness of our nuclear activities, or what they call PMD; why? cause we didn't let them access to our military sites. so what Mr zarif has accepted in that line is allowing them to inspect our military sites. in fact Zarif ignored our Red lines and army's warnings. an act that I can only describe as traitorous.

• A dedicated procurement channel for Iran's nuclear program will be established to monitor and approve, on a case by case basis, the supply, sale, or transfer to Iran of certain nuclear-related and dual use materials and technology -- an additional transparency measure.
a dedicated channel for monitoring means even if they allow our access to swift system, we have to provide the details of the trade for every transaction. no need to mention these information are critical and can easily be used against us.
and after we told them about the details of our every trade(case by case basis), how they are going to make sure we didn't lie about the details so they can approve it? of course there is no other way except physical inspection and that's what you can find in the next line, with the words Supply, Sale and Transfer.
while they could use that 'dual use' phrase to inspect pretty everything they want, yet even without that phrase there is no other way for this so called transparency but to let them inspect whatever ship which arrives at or leaves Iran, after all any of these ships can be containing materials subject to the deal or even a bomb!

yes, there is no deal yet, but that's the framework which white house has published ( not the fact sheet this time) and if Mr Zarif decides to ignore that framework, then Iran can easily be condemned again which will lead to more sanctions.

Well flame,
I know for a fact, that I am, in several countries actually! But I also know for a fact, that they know people like me are not the snapping kind. I do advocate assassination of their leaders, financiers and fascist scientists and military leaders hellbent on destroying the earth and mankind. They do anythink they like, destory nation after nation and kill people by the millions because they think they have impunity, which they do! But if a few of them and their families were blown up like their victimes at their own very doorsteps, the NEXT general, politician and peresident will think twice, knowing the personal price, before singing "bom bom bomb Iran" or lie to the world at UN TO JUSTIFY WAR! I WOULD KILL BUSH, BLAIR and THEIR NEOCON IDEOLOGS IN A HEARTBEAR, IF I HAD THE CHANCE! BUT I AM NOT THE SNAPPING KIND, I AM MORE KNOWLEDGABLE THAN YOU HAVE THE BRAINS TO COMPREHEND! And I have lost most of my memory!
The fact of the matter is, that the only way to stop them is to take away their IMPUNITY. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!
I have never hidden the fact, that I love and care about the country, that I live in. But
Sometimes you can know a person by his enemies and I couldn't be prouder to tell you, that I made a promise when I was 15 years old, I remember it as clear as the day I said the Words loudly, that If people dig my bones up a thousind years from now, they will be screeming, that I will never forgive AMERICANS for what they have done to my people. I want to see London, Paris and Washington burned to ashes, but I want to see themselves doing it. I want to see them suffer for all the billions of lives they have destroyed all over the World. I am proud to say it and I am aware of the cost! So be it!
Still after all that, I pray all the time, the darkness doesn't take over my soul, in the end the cry of their children will break my Heart as does an iraqi childs torn body!
They are bloodsucking vampires living off the misery of the rest of the World!

Last edited:
Loose this dumb attitude that got you here in the first place.I'm willing to bet that the average Iranian doesn't care about Israel and would want this idiotical scare mongering,"death to Israel" policy go away and have normal relations.A country of 80 million,most of those quite liberal for the ME is being held hostage by fruit cakes and their tools,like you.
That guy lives a different universe so no point in wasting your point.

So nice of you romanians (!), Americans, indians(!), British, pakistani(!) and Canadians(!) to tell us, WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE WANT!
But here is the problem, some of you (well what can I say...) and the rest of you: that ship has sailed long time ago!

Last edited:
What an idiotic statement.Let's see you "having enough" in a few years time when these crazies will lob a nuke at your city because with this deal they will have their bomb.And if Iran gets it,Saudis will get it to.This deal compromises all of the framework of international security establishement.Simpleton thinking such as yours put in practice by other weaklings such as Obummer and EU retards has ruined us.

Our last hope is that the Israelis take the matter in their own hands and do what needs to be done but it's very hard for them to do it alone.That idiot in the White House has betrayed its allies and its citizens,he has betrayed the civilised world.
Pakistan is a far more unstable country than Iran. They have the bomb and nobody loses much sleep over it.
There isn't however, any evidence Iran wants a bomb. Even Mossad haven't come up with anything.

Iran nuclear talks: Rouhani vows to abide by deal
HASSAN-ROUHANI_2677343b[1].jpg

Iran's president has vowed it will abide by the terms of the preliminary nuclear agreement it signed with six world powers, so long as they do too.

"The world must know that we do not intend to cheat," Hassan Rouhani said in a televised address to the nation.

But Mr Rouhani warned that Iran would have other options if world powers "one day decide to follow a different path".

Earlier Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that it posed a grave danger to the region, in particular his own country
"Israel will not accept an agreement which allows a country that vows to annihilate us to develop nuclear weapons," Netanyahu asserted.

'Third way'
President Rouhani reiterated that Iran's nuclear programme was peaceful.

_82113678_3c81c470-eb67-4cf7-98ad-7aa1477b808b.jpg

President Rouhani said the negotiations showed Iran could "can have co-operation with the world"
The country was "not two-faced", he said, and would honour any final deal provided the P5+1 - the US, UK, France, Russia, China and Germany - did the same.

"If the other side acts on its promises, Iran will abide by its promises. If, however, they one day decide to follow a different path, our nation too will be always free to make [another] choice."

Mr Rouhani also stressed that the world now accepted Iran had the right to enrich uranium on its own soil, and that enrichment was not a threat to anyone.

Analysis: Lyse Doucet, BBC News, Lausanne

There's been celebration through the night across Iran and a hero's welcome for Foreign Minister Javad Zarif.

John Kerry also faces a mix of support and scepticism in the US Congress. The loudest condemnation has come from Israel's Prime Minister Netanyahu, who insists this deal doesn't block but helps Iran build a nuclear bomb.

"Enrichment and all our nuclear technology is merely for the progress of Iran. This enrichment and technology is not against any regional country or the world,"
Rouhani added.

Since 2006, the UN Security Council has adopted six resolutions demanding Iran stop the activity because, while enriched uranium is used as fuel for nuclear reactors and for medical and agricultural purposes, it can also be used to make nuclear bombs.

"Today is a day that will remain in the historic memory of the Iranian nation," Mr Rouhani said.

"Some think that we must either fight the world or surrender to world powers. We say it is neither of those, there is a third way. We can have co-operation with the world."

After the deal was announced on Thursday night, many Iranians took to the streets of Tehran to celebrate and posted messages of support on social media.

_82114699_95c84777-731a-4d9a-bb09-f7cf4f348bfc.jpg

People took to the streets of the Iranian capital after the deal emerged late on Thursday
But hardliners criticised the negotiation team, led by Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif.

_79416351_line976.jpg

_79244049_iran_nuclear_624.gif

Last edited:
If there is going to be a deal, it'll be like what Kerry said, which is basically very similar to the 10 years plan that Rouhani was agreed on it with Jack straw, ... in a decade ago. It's basically shutting down of Iranian nuclear program for relief in financial sanctions(Not nuclear or military sanctions). Also, Iran will need to implement NPT, as well. Basically it means that Iran was sanctioned for a decade for reaching to gradually reaching to the point that it was in a decade ago.
Then, when I see those celebrations in streets, I'll come to @New 's conclusion.

Oh! i"m tired ,seeing this drama:undecided:,just waiting for April 18 :dance3:,new unveiling.
Wishing for unlimited unveiling.:yahoo:
Talash 3..............................And so on.
buy some t-50 quickly and kick the *** of BS :sniper:israili morons.

Last edited:
If there is going to be a deal, it'll be like what Kerry said, which is basically very similar to the 10 years plan that Rouhani was agreed on it with Jack straw, ... in a decade ago. It's basically shutting down of Iranian nuclear program for relief in financial sanctions(Not nuclear or military sanctions). Also, Iran will need to implement NPT, as well. Basically it means that Iran was sanctioned for a decade for reaching to gradually reaching to the point that it was in a decade ago.
Then, when I see those celebrations in streets, I'll come to @New 's conclusion.

4fvgdaq_th.gif

watch and see how good the deal is for iran.
Seems that he is happy from his inside.:D
His speech is very cool.A real unhappy or unsatisfied person musn't be like him.Okay,Left that.
guys u get extra 10 years,now use it properly.
Best of luck.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom