What's new

Framework announced - Iran remains a nuclear threshold state , sanctions will be lifted

As John Kerry said all sanction will be kept on Iran only sanction which going to be lifted united nation nuclear sanction . and as John Kerry added united nation sanction on Iran missile program will counties meaning there will be more sanction on Iran missile program

So to all brothers stop dreaming and make thing up .

You are mistaking. Weapon embargo against Iran (countries are not allowed to sell Iran military equiment) is issued through several UNSC resolutions. There is a UNSC resolution on Iran weapon embargo...and part of the deal is to lift ALL UNSC sanctions. Btw, i dnt know about the missile program... could be true.

*UNSC = United Nation Security Council

You are mistaking. Weapon embargo against Iran (countries are not allowed to sell Iran military equiment) is issued through several UNSC resolutions. There is a UNSC resolution on Iran weapon embargo...and part of the deal is to lift ALL UNSC sanctions. Btw, i dnt know about the missile program... could be true.

*UNSC = United Nation Security Council
We agree to disagree .
You mistaken .

Let leave it brother

well as this deal don't limit Iran research and study in the nuclear science ,I say it's a good deal , it don't matter we use 6000 centrifuge for 10 year or only produce 3.75% uranium for the period . this 10 year is nothing compared to or history and we can easily wait it . the point is the could not stop our path and even better we now can have access to newer and more advanced technology to study and incorporate in our designs.
another matter is they wanted to add our missile program to the deal that they failed to have their way.

None of them slept last night. Especially Kerry and Zarif. I would say both sides are hell bent on reaching an agreement. I think it will go well unless something extraordinary happen.

Well, it does not matter. It is their job.

The reason to be guarded against false hope is that, Iran already had done a similar deal with Europeans during Khatami era. Then the Europeans themselves scuttled the deal.

Unless the West (read United States) does not accept Iran as an independent power, I do not think they will follow through any deals.

If that happens, both sides will benefit. As will the world. Enormously.

well as this deal don't limit Iran research and study in the nuclear science ,I say it's a good deal , it don't matter we use 6000 centrifuge for 10 year or only produce 3.75% uranium for the period . this 10 year is nothing compared to or history and we can easily wait it . the point is the could not stop our path and even better we now can have access to newer and more advanced technology to study and incorporate in our designs.
another matter is they wanted to add our missile program to the deal that they failed to have their way.
So true. The fact is, I read a research report from a US Naval University 2 years ago regarding Iran nuclear issue. The conclusion was that US should treat and consider Iran as a nuclear power and change its strategy from confrontation to containment. This is exactly what they are doing now.

As you said, we got what we wanted. Now all I need to feel very happy is Q-313 maiden flight!

Well, it does not matter. It is their job.

The reason to be guarded against false hope is that, Iran already had done a similar deal with Europeans during Khatami era. Then the Europeans themselves scuttled the deal.

Unless the West (read United States) does not accept Iran as an independent power, I do not think they will follow through any deals.

If that happens, both sides will benefit. As will the world. Enormously.

The world of 2003 can not be compared to that of 2015... any cheating by EU,US will be very negative for them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom