What's new

FoxNews: 'Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated'

about a week ago, i thought the forum adminstration was serious about enforcing the rules and it is the same rules for every one.

but i come to find my post about why some people think iran could be annihilate in a topic about "FoxNews: 'Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated'" is deleted and off topic? LOL

with posts attacking other countries (off topic) tolerated, or pure personal attack against blackeagle and his country are allowed and are not off topic & allowed ?? like the post before this, just pure personal stupid attacks!

does my post scares you this much? :D thats the only reason, because it was 100% in topic and you know it.

Edited: i will give the admin the benefit of the doubt this time, he maybe did not read my post, but if this happens again i'm a person who values his dignity,i will not tolerate this or any childish acts, i will leave & let this forum die with their one single opinion (in case this is how rules are applied around usually).

never mind there is a google translator, adminstrator can use it to read arabic to verify your personal attacks.

if you have a cause or case you need to answer people with logic and reason, proof to them you have morals and ethics instead of attacking them personally and going off topic.

you are a good example why iran is failing and in the danger of getting annihilated, same mentality of iranian regime/clergy.

Tihamah said:
with posts attacking other countries (off topic) tolerated

BlackEagle started this ‘off topic’ dicussion: post 43

never mind there is a google translator, adminstrator can use it to read arabic to verify your personal attacks.

My personal attacks? :lol:

Please go on and translate, and expose me. Where did I make any personal attacks?!

if you have a cause or case you need to answer people with logic and reason, proof to them you have morals and ethics instead of attacking them personally and going off topic.

Yeah, let's leave it to the readers to decide if I have applied logic or not. ;)

It's not off-topic actually. Specially this exposé of your friends: ‘burn all shia’, showed this discussion is very ontopic ;)

What Masonmania said was much worse than what the opening article mentions: ‘Annihilate Shia’. Not just a country.

PDF is not a place to settle your centuries old animosity that even the message of the Prophet PBUH couldnt remove.

read the خطبة الوداع if you are having difficulty in understanding what I am saying or if you find this hatred too dear to give up

but you cant give up your hatred and see each other heritics and misguided then be that way

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ

And take your sectarian and Arab/ Persian hatred somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom