What's new

Four soldiers, including Army Captain, killed in Pakistani shelling

Asw,
Its painful to see killing on both sides of border. It pains me whenever our civilians are targeted and army has to retaliate to settle the score. And in the process precious lives are lost just for the sake of some politics or chest thumping. These politicians and their helpers will suffer wrath of Allah in the Day of Judgment. I dont understand that why cant humans just sit together and sort their differences out. Innocent by standers are the victims of their egos. No body feels their pain. Imagine if you and me are forced out of our homes fearing death & destruction or are killed on the altar of some one else's ego.
There are many sins but arrogance is worst of them all. Hope they open their eyes before its too late.
Peace and mutual understanding should be the way forward. I love Pakistan my beloved nation but still i would prefer peace if there is any chance of it.
R.I.P
Adnan

India and Pakistan need to stop shooting at each other for no results. Either do full scale attacks or stop killing for zero territorial gains. These senseless killings and retaliations are not helpful except losing lives.

Where were you guys when indian was killing our civilians along kids? Where was your sympathy at that time. I think better you shut up and keep your double standard in your pocket. Indian army deserve this and pakistan Army zindabad.

Asw,
Its painful to see killing on both sides of border. It pains me whenever our civilians are targeted and army has to retaliate to settle the score. And in the process precious lives are lost just for the sake of some politics or chest thumping. These politicians and their helpers will suffer wrath of Allah in the Day of Judgment. I dont understand that why cant humans just sit together and sort their differences out. Innocent by standers are the victims of their egos. No body feels their pain. Imagine if you and me are forced out of our homes fearing death & destruction or are killed on the altar of some one else's ego.
There are many sins but arrogance is worst of them all. Hope they open their eyes before its too late.
Peace and mutual understanding should be the way forward. I love Pakistan my beloved nation but still i would prefer peace if there is any chance of it.
R.I.P
Adnan

Painfull? Like they were sending flowers before and its all our fault? Sale chati jo dekhate ha tu humain chati main cheed karna bhe ata ha . And yes! Think about your soldiers as well when they were killed by baniya's and they celebrating.

Where were you guys when indian was killing our civilians along kids? Where was your sympathy at that time. I think better you shut up and keep your double standard in your pocket. Indian army deserve this and pakistan Army zindabad.

Painfull? Like they were sending flowers before and its all our fault? Sale chati jo dekhate ha tu humain chati main cheed karna bhe ata ha . And yes! Think about your soldiers as well when they were killed by baniya's and they celebrating.

India is not a legitimate nation and it should break up to states prior to British arrival. But cross border shootings or in Indian lexicon “surgical strikes”, will not do anything to change the situation. It’s best for Pakistan to take the initiative and resolve these border killings with India and focus on the end goal of breaking up India into pieces and finally end British India.

India is not a legitimate nation and it should break up to states prior to British arrival. But cross border shootings or in Indian lexicon “surgical strikes”, will not do anything to change the situation. It’s best for Pakistan to take the initiative and resolve these border killings with India and focus on the end goal of breaking up India into pieces and finally end British India.

And why is India not a legitimate nation?

Poor Modi. He wants to be seen as tough, as the one who brought Pakistan under control. Instead by ramping up the heat he is needlessly causing the death of dozens of Indian soldiers at the LOC due to his own arrogance and inability to accept reality.

And why is India not a legitimate nation?

Because it’s create by the British from a host of Indian states and empires, such as Mysore, Maratha, Bengal, Sihk etc. in addition to the post independence invasion of Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim. All these need to have their own independent states.

Poor Modi. He wants to be seen as tough, as the one who brought Pakistan under control. Instead by ramping up the heat he is needlessly causing the death of dozens of Indian soldiers at the LOC due to his own arrogance and inability to accept reality.

He is unnecessarily causing all these death along the borders between the two countries. And he blaming it on the Kashmir freedom fighters.

If I had another son, I would've sent him to the army too: Capt Kundu's mother:

05live-kundu1.jpg

Border was silent since 8 days....

But....

Alas!

Because it’s create by the British from a host of Indian states and empires, such as Mysore, Maratha, Bengal, Sihk etc. in addition to the post independence invasion of Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim. All these need to have their own independent states.

But then Pakistan was also created by British from host of different states and empires like Bahawalpur, Khairpur ,Chitral, Swat., Hunza, Nagar, Amb, Phulra, Kohat and many more.

Are you telling us, Pakistanis(your hosts here) too have an artificial country and need to be broken up into independent states??

Back
Top Bottom