What's new

Four PDF entries blocked by GOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Indians on PDF will be tracked by the IP and put on an exit control list and under house arrest :devil:

Is that the Pakistani ECL, if it is then nothing is going to happen, the people in ECL in PAK roam freely! LOL

Asim I was responding to your line parroted by shrill for-hire activists here that protections of freedoms is more important than anything else - which was in reference to media related freedoms.

I pointed out to you that all freedom is contextual, and nothing is permanent or carved in stone.

At the end of the day the state will decide what is in the best interests of its people.

The state (in our case) is elected by the people.

If the state screws up and decides wrong, there is an opposition which is also there to represent us.

If they both screw up in representing us, which they often do, then depending to the extent of who screws up more, we elect a different state the next time around.

If the screw up is just too big to wait, we elect sooner.

Sometimes that needs us to come on to the streets and maidans as well.

Nothing you say about the responsibility of the state is wrong in itself.

But whatever action the state takes, is limited to India.

And Indians are watching and deciding.

That is all that is really at stake here.

That you are inconvenienced or under attack, should be taken up under the due cyber law process with the Indian government, as is being done by Twitter-shitter etc.

We are cut from a different cloth, you and I. I personally think Freedoms are more important than life.

After all we are not unique in taking risks just against India. We support freedom, secularism and equality over threats by various groups in home. We have supported equality for Pakistan's minorities, abolishing hudood ordinance and blasphemy laws (for which strong people than me were killed), we talk against military's inaction against the drones, we criticize our own government for some of its wrong actions - we did what is right against all the odds, against all the pressure and we will continue to do that. We are motivated by bigger things like freedom, equality and secularism. You and I are cut from a different cloth. Your life, my life, anyone's life is not important if its not with freedom.

onward christian soldiers ...

NOT the whole websites(PDF) are banned GOI. Only specific url(s) which have the potential of spreading the rumours are blocked. Thus 4 urls(or pages) of pdf are blocked not entire pdf.

We are cut from a different cloth, you and I. I personally think Freedoms are more important than life.

After all we are not unique in taking risks just against India. We support freedom, secularism and equality over threats by various groups in home. We have supported equality for Pakistan's minorities, abolishing hudood ordinance and blasphemy laws (for which strong people than me were killed), we talk against military's inaction against the drones, we criticize our own government for some of its wrong actions - we did what is right against all the odds, against all the pressure and we will continue to do that. We are motivated by bigger things like freedom, equality and secularism. You and I are cut from a different cloth. Your life, my life, anyone's life is not important if its not with freedom.

Cloths notwithstanding, hats off to all you have done and stood for.

Personally, as a citizen of India, and resident of one lovely city, when I see Indians cueing up on a railways platform in the thousands with fear on their faces, I say they are more important to me than my right to troll on PDF.

If I don't butt heads with you, I can live without it.

I cannot live without my countrymen and women as they are driven back and out just because of how they look.

They are and will continue to be more important to me than intellectual jhola sermonizing about freedom from AC offices while my country burns, and my people are killed and persecuted.

Yes we are cut from different cloths.

The intellectual and the pragmatist.

its what YOU believe not what PDF believes, what PDF believes is just that indians have equal voices in PDF and no religious discussions here

How dare they block PDF and deprive this site of its trolls?

damn sounds like a martial law or communist regime just indians better make sure they dont give way too much freedom in the name of security. why block wikipedia sites i mean this is a forum why block them the threads cant be that bad that they caught the eye of indian govt

Wow Indian government has actually made arrests and have asked ISPs and social media networks to monitor content and their users. I think the Indian Government is monitoring Indian members on this forum, probably getting in contact with their ISP and locating their house address.

Five arrested in Bangalore for rumours, social media told to be alert | NDTV.com

I warned :D

All Indians on PDF will be tracked by the IP and put on an exit control list and under house arrest :devil:

Did you hear about that one Indian member on this forum who was arrested several days ago for posting certain pictures and posting inflammatory rhetoric about Muslims in India and encouraging communal riots? He's no longer active and usually was online everyday it seems.

His profile location reads Mumbai so I'm guessing Mumbai police is cracking down pretty hard.

Did you hear about that one Indian member on this forum who was arrested several days ago for posting certain pictures and posting inflammatory rhetoric about Muslims in India and encouraging communal riots? He's no longer active and usually was online everyday it seems.

His profile location reads Mumbai so I'm guessing Mumbai police is cracking down pretty hard.

who was that member?

who was that member?

I'm not going to post his name nor are other members who I talked to but me and a few others members were talking about it off the forum. I was just wondering if others had heard about this story.

You Allowed Propagandic Fake Picture threads On PDF for weeks without researching anything at all,
its time for admins, Mods to be more responsible and treat all members equally.

Goodday and Goodluck with tough job ahead. as a pdf member i 'll help by reporting sensitive posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom