What's new

Four PDF entries blocked by GOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the four entries might be those threads where BD members were posting fake images of 20000 rohingya muslim massacre in burma.Otherwise pdf is accessible in india.

Go to block the mis-information.Prevention is better than cure isnt it.:D

To keep india shining first and formost is to provide security to citizen and anyone in the country.otherwise it will be like Af_Pak or Beirut of 1970s.

Better be funny and secure rather than ending up in the grave.

New avatar???? Taking side of India :woot::woot:

aaj suraj kaha se nikla tha......:lol:

Shame on u PDF for starting communal rioting/unrest :D ...

All Indians on PDF will be tracked by the IP and put on an exit control list and under house arrest :devil:

Then how are we still able to access the forum?

Hope its not breaking/bending any national rules .....

DNS proxy etc?

Tech savvy Indians accessing the forum from office please confirm.

As if page badlo was not enough stress :help:

Valid points

I do hope none of us here are flouting any rules in India. This is the last thing one would like to do.

Wonder if anyone could confirm or if there are any agencies one could confirm with.

I don't get it!!!

Then how come, i am able to access this website along with hundreds of Indian members from India online right now?

:what:

Almost everyone is uninanimous (including many voices from India - as they have banned Indian sites too) that protection of freedoms is more important than anything else.

Main nahin maanta.

The state's responsibility is towards its people.

Their lives and well being come first.

The freedom to live with dignity where you want without persecution.

The freedom not to be a refugee in your own country.

The freedom not to be killed because you look different.

The freedom not to be killed because you pray to a different God.

These freedoms are all enshrined in our Constitution.

The Internet came much later, and as I said, eventually these reactions, some good, some misplaced, will be debated and enter our Constitution as well.

Personally I feel our Government needs to go. But that's not the point here.

cchor ke na jaa mere post

Main nahin maanta.

The state's responsibility is towards its people.

Their lives and well being come first.

The freedom to live with dignity where you want without persecution.

The freedom not to be a refugee in your own country.

The freedom not to be killed because you look different.

The freedom not to be killed because you pray to a different God.

These freedoms are all enshrined in our Constitution.

The Internet came much later, and as I said, eventually these reactions, some good, some misplaced, will be debated and enter our Constitution as well.

Personally I feel our Government needs to go. But that's not the point here.

The safety of people should be provided without curbing freedoms. Why don't they just jail you and lock you up in a safe room for the rest of your life? You will be safe even without your freedom.

The state should have better law and order, should have better promoted harmony among its citizens, it should have spread better information on its own.

Furthermore I'm saying if they would tell us they are facing a problem by xyz thread and they need our help to temporarily control something that they are incapable of doing we would have helped them too. But by leaking the list they have exposed us to several hackers/attackers.

I don't get it!!!

Then how come, i am able to access this website along with hundreds of Indian members from India online right now?

:what:

It is weird, perhaps they just leaked a list and did not implement things

Pakistani and Bangladeshi net brothers are requested to behave themselves and suspend trolling and cyber Jihad in deference to your Indian brothers here.

It will be extremely boring and very little fun to talk to each other if we are gone.

Like a batsman trying to scratch his ......

we have not requested your presence here, infact after multiple bans its you you persistently try to come here again and again

The safety of people should be provided without curbing freedoms. Why don't they just jail you and lock you up in a safe room for the rest of your life? You will be safe even without your freedom.

The state should have better law and order, should have better promoted harmony among its citizens, it should have spread better information on its own.

Furthermore I'm saying if they would tell us they are facing a problem by xyz thread and they need our help to temporarily control something that they are incapable of doing we would have helped them too. But by leaking the list they have exposed us to several hackers/attackers.

Asim I was responding to your line parroted by shrill for-hire activists here that protections of freedoms is more important than anything else - which was in reference to media related freedoms.

I pointed out to you that all freedom is contextual, and nothing is permanent or carved in stone.

At the end of the day the state will decide what is in the best interests of its people.

The state (in our case) is elected by the people.

If the state screws up and decides wrong, there is an opposition which is also there to represent us.

If they both screw up in representing us, which they often do, then depending to the extent of who screws up more, we elect a different state the next time around.

If the screw up is just too big to wait, we elect sooner.

Sometimes that needs us to come on to the streets and maidans as well.

Nothing you say about the responsibility of the state is wrong in itself.

But whatever action the state takes, is limited to India.

And Indians are watching and deciding.

That is all that is really at stake here.

That you are inconvenienced or under attack, should be taken up under the due cyber law process with the Indian government, as is being done by Twitter-shitter etc.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3340139 said:
we have not requested your presence here, infact after multiple bans its you you persistently try to come here again and again

I keep getting unbanned man.

Don't blame me.

Blame the state.

Perhaps some Indians are violating their country's Internet ban, what are the consequences for doing that? I'm sure people can be tracked for doing that.

Perhaps some Indians are violating their country's Internet ban, what are te consequences for doing that? I'm sure people can be tracked for doing that.

That's what I am personally concerned about Golem.

I keep getting unbanned man.

Don't blame me.

Blame the state.

well thats your test if you voluntarily give up or you are forced to, if you do voluntarily then it means that you are willingly leaving this site and not that you are forced to leave

Perhaps some Indians are violating their country's Internet ban, what are te consequences for doing that? I'm sure people can be tracked for doing that.

they are moving against their own country just to have fun in pakistan defence forum:D

How are we violating ?

I am not using any proxy, just using my home Internet connection! If gov. could have blocked all these websites then i could not have got any access to these websites!!

I personally think list given in the link by OP is fake!! or Blocking is not implemented yet!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3340193 said:
well thats your test if you voluntarily give up or you are forced to, if you do voluntarily then it means that you are willingly leaving this site and not that you are forced to leave

I never wanted to voluntary give up this place.

Well for a brief bit I did, but that was when I took the place and myself more seriously than I should have.

So to answer - I need to be forced out and kept out.

Otherwise I'm gonna keep coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom