What's new

Four PDF entries blocked by GOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I saw a video on youtube where a Pakistani anchor was showing clips of Bodo people claiming them as Muslims of Assam with "Mughal(Mongol)" facial look and spitting half-baked stories and loads of lies about India.

You Allowed Propagandic Fake Picture threads On PDF for weeks without researching anything at all,
its time for admins, Mods to be more responsible and treat all members equally.

Goodday and Goodluck with tough job ahead. as a pdf member i 'll help by reporting sensitive posts.

if you dont like you can gladly leave from here and join some indian websites like bharat rakshak

GOI should take responsible act and ban times of india who half of the articles are fake ones and baked stories

I'm not going to post his name nor are other members who I talked to but me and a few others members were talking about it off the forum. I was just wondering if others had heard about this story.
either nair saab or fazlu...both are gayab like gadhay ke sar se seengh

Even in UK, majority of the time I am not able to access PDF

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3340345 said:
if you dont like you can gladly leave from here and join some indian websites like bharat rakshak

GOI should take responsible act and ban times of india who half of the articles are fake ones and baked stories
if you have not paid attention TOI is already in banned entry list.

Even in UK, majority of the time I am not able to access PDF

I think that was because of an attack on the site. Supposedly by some Indian and pakistani members that were banned.

either nair saab or fazlu...both are gayab like gadhay ke sar se seengh

Not sure what happened to those guys, but me and some other guys are pretty sure the guy who got arrested was from Mumbai his profile location also shows this. So we think Mumbai police is cracking down the hardest, makes sense the riots did occur there afterall.

@ Wet Shirt Contest , no need to insult Madrassa, many Indian children too study in Madrassas.

Abe Madarssa educated illiterate pakistani, atleast read my post carefully before crying out loud.
you are one of those. anti india trolls damaging the quality of this forum.

feeling insure ? :lol:

abe hindutwa gadhe ager tughe problem he tu phut yaha se,

chal nikal

Not sure what happened to those guys, but me and some other guys are pretty sure the guy who got arrested was from Mumbai his profile location also shows this. So we think Mumbai police is cracking down the hardest, makes sense the riots did occur there afterall.
Mumbai police ones given the green light always comes down heavily just like municipality get into action on war-footing and goes after rats once plague start spreading.Mumbai police has done good job in eliminating all underworld gangs from there in 1990.Its only politics which stops it otherwise it can keep mumbai secure on its own

How dare they block PDF and deprive this site of its trolls?

Thanks for your support man. It really means a lot to me to be appreciated and counted amongst your own.

I cannot understand why Pak posters are feeling upset.

Coming from an environment where pillion riding gets banned and mobile networks get switched off at will they ought to be used to such restrictions.

Or prices of samosas fixed by the SC.

I'm not going to post his name nor are other members who I talked to but me and a few others members were talking about it off the forum. I was just wondering if others had heard about this story.

Stop being Golem Golem.

This is exactly why we should always check the authenticity of the photos. I remember in the Burma thread I proved a lot of photos as fake.

I would request everyone, whenever you see a photo like that, or a porpoganda photo do a quick google image search, it takes about 5 seconds, be it on this forum, facebook, twitter or any blogsite.

Search by Image ? Inside Search ? Google

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly why we should always check the authenticity of the photos. I remember in the Burma thread I proved a lot of photos as fake.

I would request everyone, whenever you see a photo like that, or a porpoganda photo do a quick google image search, it takes about 5 seconds, be it on this forum, facebook, twitter or any blogsite.

Search by Image ? Inside Search ? Google

Haha, I've been using that now in between debates thanks to you

Caught a few cheats :P

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shameful act by Indian government so defence.pk is the reason behind unrest in Indian cities? LoL LoL

I see many Indians supporting this shameful act after all you people are no different from your government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom