What's new

Four Pakistan posts across LoC destroyed by Indian troops: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that your forces are more into targeting in hitting civilian areas than hitting military targets is not our mistake. It is cowardice of your forces. Don't blame our media for that.

Doesn't add up again mate. Your side is already retaliating even for civilian deaths. Assuming cowardice, why wouldn't guns fall silent on Indian side? Patriotism is good but blind patriotism is unhealthy. So far in our exchange, you are the one parroting your side's line like a good citizen. I was able to make a neutral assessment, you should be able to do it for your side to. It's not like Pakistan Army has never hidden a death, Kargil war was an example of doing it previously.

Yeah in their day dreams they don't have a single proof of it we have many many many proofs :D :D kaboom

View attachment 347510

Ammo dump hit in Kashmir, has been acknowledged by our side. Why isn't your side not acknowledging any kabooms? Massive coverup mate, no accountability at all

Don't know why u guys keep posting this shitt again and again , we know your pain, all you guys want to see is crying statement from ISPR , and Begging mercy from PDF ohh mighty India ,ohh mighty Indian army forgive us plz..lol but sorry guys all this will remains an Indian dream that will never comes true , actually Pak army is Baap of Indian army at LOC

Third guy to come in and parrot official line, come on guys I'm losing hope. I thought you were a sher dil Punjabi country? Punjabis on our side are much more khulla dill than you guys :P

Doesn't add up again mate. Your side is already retaliating even for civilian deaths. Assuming cowardice, why wouldn't guns fall silent on Indian side? Patriotism is good but blind patriotism is unhealthy. So far in our exchange, you are the one parroting your side's line like a good citizen. I was able to make a neutral assessment, you should be able to do it for your side to. It's not like Pakistan Army has never hidden a death, Kargil war was an example of doing it previously.

Your forces take pride in killing civilians. They consider them as valid targets. Journalists in India re told that we killed so many civilians on other side of the border. Like this Indian journalist who was "proudly" told about civilian casualties on Pakistani side.

Your assessment is not neutral. A neutral would accept official positions of both the countries or at least come with a proof of some kind to deny one of the parties. You have done what all Indians do. Starting parroting the same old crap that Pakistan is hiding its casualties. That is not neutrality.

I have kept an eye on the things happening on my side. And found out that all your claims are just that. Claims. Never found anything from any independent sources that support your claims. No funeral of any of our soldiers. No mourning families. May be the soldiers that you kill evaporate in thin air.

Anyways my point about cowardice on your side is true. Ask your forces to target military positions and who knows there would be the news that you all Indians want.

Come on bruv, how are they not dying NOW? Indian Army is firing on your posts and claiming all these kills, Pakistan side is completely silent or denying. Admit some cover up is going on, if you have any sense of fairness in you. Look at how I was able to make a neutral comment on the surgical strike.
LOL we are also firing on their posts but claiming that 50 Pakistanis died is just sheer nonsense,whenever there'll be casualty ISPR will report it just like they reported the previous 3,

Your assessment is not neutral. A neutral would accept official positions of both the countries or at least come with a proof of some kind to deny one of the parties. You have done what all Indians do. Starting parroting the same old crap that Pakistan is hiding its casualties. That is not neutrality.

How can you accept official positions of both countries when they contradict each other? One side has to be lying. We've reached a gridlock, brah no sense in talking further on this topic. Will make note few years from now when truth is out in the open from your side to come back and point it out again. Anyway, it's not cool to call your enemy cowards. Whatever the case, we've got a lot of shared history and I have family members who've fought wars and actually made friends with officers on other side. Neither sides are cowards else the history of our subcontinent would be very different. You are free to continue disrespecting of course.

LOL we are also firing on their posts but claiming that 50 Pakistanis died is just sheer nonsense,whenever there'll be casualty ISPR will report it just like they reported the previous 3,

50 is being claimed by stupid media, Army has just said "heavy casualties"

Did they attack with mortar fire and artillery fire though? Battle hardening fauji ko mortar proof ker deti hai kya? :P If TTP attacked with thousands of men, that tells me it was a very different battle than is fought in Kashmir where even in Kargil conflict thousands of men were not involved.. How does battle hardening help against a trained army when wars are fought using technology and fighter planes etc? Moreover, according to Wikipedia number of Pakistani troops involved were 20K. Total number of Pakistani troops is 550K So 3% of the Army saw action there. Let's assume 1% of them have retired, been killed in action. So that leaves 2%.. Baaki ke 98% apne aap battle harden ho gaye kya? Ullu bna rahe ho tum log free fund main yaar o_O
wikipedia never tells the truth. every pakistani soldier saw the war against terrorism. at current time 200k soldiers are stationed at afghanistan border. they are changed after every 2 years. all of them are part of operations in the tribal areas. 20k to 30k are part of operations in north waziristan only. ullo bnana bnd karo ghalat figures de k. ye lo wikipedia ka reference b parh lo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan–Pakistan_skirmishes
http://www.merip.org/mero/mero123109
http://www.voanews.com/a/pakistan-reacts-sharply-to-afghan-related-us-accusations/3338994.html

battle hardened don't make you mortor prrof but will make your mortor fire precise and deadly. they know how to save their selfs from any kind of fire.
the taliban used heavy weapons against pakistan army. mortor are just school boy sports for them. TTP indeed attacked pakistani posts with thousands of men at a time and most of the time they left 300+ dead on the ground.
in kargil 5 batallions from pakistan army face 4 indian divisions. in current situation india don't have that numerical advantage. still india took months to clear kargil. aircrafts haven't been used in this loc skirmishes. your strike core was called to fight in kargil.
battle hardened soldiers can fight hard even when enemy has outnumbered them or out gunned them because they are used to it. other soldiers when bullet goes from near them starts to think that we are doomed. it happened to pakistani soldiers at the start of afghan war but now it's happening to indian army.

our shuhadas are all part of shuhada corner with ISPR.

In last one month, since sep 29 strikes, Pakistan army has not even admitted to even a single injury.

I think Pakistani members should use some common sense, how is that even possible ?

it has become a part of Pakistan army's undeclared policy now, to not to report soldier casualties to media anymore, till these ceasefire violation are going on.

In last one month, since sep 29 strikes, Pakistan army has not even admitted to even a single injury.

I think Pakistani members should use some common sense, how is that even possible ?

it has become a part of Pakistan army's undeclared policy now, to not to report soldier casualties to media anymore, till these ceasefire violation are going on.
after that there was one casualty and it was reported,its only indians Army's SOP to release nonsense statments just like they did in case of sir gkal strike and chandu chohan

Khan sahab, shuhada corner main last shahadat kargil war ki hai, 17 saal pehle ki. or am i looking in the wrong place?
stop putting words in others mouth last casualty was at loc this month and it was reported

Pakistani members are alright with being lied to I guess. In another thread they were claiming that Kargil lies were alright because of operational necessity. What's that they say about fool me once..

after that there was one casualty and it was reported,its only indians Army's SOP to release nonsense statments just like they did in case of sir gkal strike and chandu chohan

stop putting words in others mouth last casualty was at loc this month and it was reported

Show me where ISPR has admitted to casualties after the September 29 strikes.

@Photon chamatkaar ho gya. Mann gaye :o:

A bigger chamatkar is that dozens of Pakistani soldiers that you kill in every few days evaporate in thin air and exist only in Indian media headlines. :)

Nobody saw their funerals.

Nobody is mourning them

Nobody saw them dying

Amazing isn't it?? Must be the black magic that ancient Indians used to travel to different planets.

@Photon chamatkaar ho gya. Mann gaye :o:

There are in denial, no amount of reasoning and logic can convince them.

They are used to be lied too, by their army, and they really don't mind it at all.

A bigger chamatkar is that dozens of Pakistani soldiers that you kill in every few days evaporate in thin air and exist only in Indian media headlines. :)

Nobody saw their funerals.

Nobody is mourning them

Nobody saw them dying

Amazing isn't it?? Must be the black magic that ancient Indians used to travel to different planets.

Yes we all know, In Kargil also, no one saw, any Pakistani army personel dying, funerals, or mourning.

Then suddenly one fine day a list pops on Pakistani army website with hundred of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom