What's new

Four Pakistan posts across LoC destroyed by Indian troops: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
India just fires blindly in Pakistan areas, I am sure no posts were "DESTROYED", Indians are only trying to target the civilians & we have seen the casualties.

PA should retaliate heavily & take down Indian posts just like they have done in the past.

At least we have a picture. What you have?? Tweets and claims??
We have no desperate need to convince enemy like you did posting decades old police victims of Maoists & claimed it as Indian army or years old some photo ops or videos put together to circulate on social media..I thought every Pic or Tweet what comes from our side is fake according to Pakistani.
So we give examples..Just say how many inches your Cryptonite army have earned of Kashmir after 1947??

All these efforts by Indians are to protect Ganja & nothing else. PA should punch the holy hell out of India & target the check posts.

I am sure they have families.

Pakistani army soldiers, who died in 1999 had families too. Their families didn't even make any hue and cry even back then. or asked Why there Sons are dead or where they died fighting.

Electronic media might be new to Pakistan , but Pakistan always had a vibrant , privately owned print media.

Those who, you are old enough to remember it.

While Indian media was showing pictures of dead Pakistani soldiers , their Pakistan army issued identity cards on Television, Pakistan's media( both print and Television) was just claiming it as Indian propaganda.

It is called a cover up, for nationalistic reasons.
Yaa you so true , we are so idiots that we send terrories to iok with POF made hand grenades, POF made rifels , and Pak made biscuits tofies and mobile Sims..jay mata g ki

Media is open on our side. In fact far open. Now they can't report military casualties to satisfy your false and fkae claims.

That is not job of free media. Keep believing in fake claims of your military. They are yet to give any details of their "surgical strikes" of Sep 29.

Media is open on your side...but media is not allowed anywhere near the war zone....unless your army is honest, everything that happens near the LoC can be hidden. The same on Indian side too. Unless Indian army releases information, Indian media cannot know what is happening on Indian side of LoC.

India just fires blindly in Pakistan areas, I am sure no posts were "DESTROYED", Indians are only trying to target the civilians & we have seen the casualties.

PA should retaliate heavily & take down Indian posts just like they have done in the past.

That is called convenient fiction, because it would so easy for you guys to accept.

Indian Army Destroys Four Pakistani Border Posts, Kills up to 20 Soldiers

© AP Photo/ Channi Anand Asia & Pacific 10:21 30.10.2016(updated 10:22 30.10.2016) Get short URL 125611 The Indian army destroyed at least four Pakistan’s border posts killing up to 20 soldiers, local NDTV TV-channel reported on Sunday. MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The incident occurred on Saturday in the Keran sector along the Line of Control, the NDTV TV-channel reported citing the Indian army. Indian Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers patrol along the Pargwal area of India-Pakistan international border in Akhnoor, Jammu and Kashmir, India (File) © AP Photo/ Channi Anand Pakistan Rejects India’s Claim of Killing 15 Soldiers The Indian army said that it responded to the ceasefire violations committed by the Pakistan’s army in Kathua and RS Pura sectors. Kashmir has been disputed between India and Pakistan since the partition of India in 1947. The two countries have gone through three wars over the region, but the conflict has not been resolved. The recent escalation of violence across the India-Pakistan border came after 19 Indian soldiers died as a result of the September 18 attack by armed militants on a base outside of Srinagar, the capital of India-administered Kashmir.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/asia/201610301046884848-india-pakistan-border-clashes/
look at starting lines
The Indian army destroyed at least four Pakistan’s border posts killing up to 20 soldiers, local NDTV TV-channel reported on Sunday.
MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The incident occurred on Saturday in the Keran sector along the Line of Control, the NDTV TV-channel reported citing the Indian army.
even sputnik isnt ready to says confirmed but says Indian media claims

We have no desperate need to convince enemy like you did posting decades old police victims of Maoists & claimed it as Indian army or years old some photo ops or videos put together to circulate on social media..I thought every Pic or Tweet what comes from our side is fake according to Pakistani.
So we give examples..Just say how many inches your Cryptonite army have earned of Kashmir after 1947??
OK we accepted we are having a 3rd grade failed army , THAT IS STILL CAPTURING YOUR ATOOT ANG ;)

Firstly, that clip is Pakistani fake.

Secondly as I explained in previous post.

Electronic media might be new to Pakistan, but print media has been in Pakistan for generations.

I am sure there must have been military funerals and mourning in 1999 too, so why weren't they covered?

Don't know if it is fake or not. Even if fake makes more sense than that Sep 29 press conference of your DGMO.

Print media had very limited sources and resources back in 1999. No internet. No smartphones. It took f*cking sh!t load of money to even call from Karachi to Lahore. :lol:

That has changed completely today. Internet is everywhere. Even at Pak China border. My friend who was visiting Khunjerab pass posted live videos from that region.

All the mourning or funerals weren't covered back in 1999 because situation was far different than it is right now. Today we start getting videos of APS attack even when attackers are still inside the school.

As I said. You guys need to start questioning your military instead of wasting time here questioning us like idiots about some fake claims of your military.

Grow some balls. And question your military.

Yaa you so true , we are so idiots that we send terrories to iok with POF made hand grenades, POF made rifels , and Pak made biscuits tofies and mobile Sims..jay mata g ki

What does this have to do with Pakistani casualties on LOC or you couldn't come up with a retort on what I have posted and are wanting to deviate the topic in another direction.

Media is open on your side...but media is not allowed anywhere near the war zone....unless your army is honest, everything that happens near the LoC can be hidden. The same on Indian side too. Unless Indian army releases information, Indian media cannot know what is happening on Indian side of LoC.

This is not India dear where people are called traitors for asking proof of surgical strike drama.

Media is open to go anywhere. All the private channels in Pakistan have dozens of reporters and sources spread all over AJK and Punjab where all this fighting is happening.

Nobody heard anything as your forces claimed. You should stop using this monkey as$ excuse of no go area and all that.

You have already used it too much. We have debunked it dozens of times. Try something else.

OK we accepted we are having a 3rd grade failed army , THAT IS STILL CAPTURING YOUR ATOOT ANG ;)
Continue capturing..Put all your country's resource here.
India can manage itself.All your country's imbalance is regarding Kashmir too whether political or economical..Lets see how it goes for you in future..:D

Ohh i fear that.
Your army just claim everything false.
No evidence at all.
We calim with evidence.

Indian army is three times the size of Pakistan's army, Indian army has more guns, gadgets, equipments, ammunitions and technology at their disposal than Pakistani army has. So, now who is lying when Indian army say it lost 6 of its men and incurred losses while Pakistan say none of its men died and no losses occurred on its side in last 15 days.

You are not desperate. That is why you keep coming with fake claims to satisfy your busted ego.

My army has done a lot since 1947. Kicking as$ of you jokers is one of them

And again we have pictures, video and anything else that proves we kicked you around like a football. What you have?? Fake claims and worshiping Indian army like a false god.??

This is not India dear where people are called traitors for asking proof of surgical strike drama.

Media is open to go anywhere. All the private channels in Pakistan have dozens of reporters and sources spread all over AJK and Punjab where all this fighting is happening.

Nobody heard anything as your forces claimed. You should stop using this monkey as$ excuse of no go area and all that.

You have already used it too much. We have debunked it dozens of times. Try something else.

You are wrong...ask any media persons on you side. Their source is your army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom