What's new

Four Indian soldiers killed, two posts destroyed on LoC

In normal countries Senate is above army...may be your country is different and in normal countries such figures are provided to senate by forces for further discussions , this how things work around the globe ........ and I can understand why you jump on personal comments :D :D :D

and congrats on killing 4 Indian soldiers enjoy the day :D :D :D
In normal countries, it's either the defense minister or even the army chief is required to give statement.
And it's also considered in most countries that politicians are like nappies....full of it and should be changed often.
The guy in question promises end to power shortages on every new moon, that's his department, what would he know about defense matters.:rolleyes:
As for the four soldiers....R.I.P....however the footage is indeed a lesson for those claiming surgical circus. :D

We Chinese people unconditionally support our Pakistani bro.
What actually made India having guts to act like US in 15 years ago, to fight two wars at the same time and win. As we know they are NOT able to make any advanced weapons except import.
India have invaded into Chinese board for one month and is fighting with Pakistan now.
Indian said they are not the India in 1962 anymore, but what make them forgetting China is not the China in 1962 as well.
In 1962, China was real weak, and the GDP per capita was USD $ 71 while India was USD $ 91.66. But in 2017, China GDP is almost 5 times of India.
History always happen again.

One simple question to some pakistani friends here. Why are you so happy if some soldiers is killed on Indian side? though there is no material to substintiate the killing? Is there anything wrong with your psyche?
Well, when the soldier falls no one joy . Soldiers just take order , either its Pakistani or Indian. Our media hardly give coverage to such type of news, but Indian media goes to its extreme and that fire up the hate.

You know what is Ironical on one thread you people are boasting about the bombing on Indian posts and on another thread want the same country to issue the medical visas ...... any way I cant comment on the way your country functions internally .... but i thought a cabinet minister is responsible enough to think before commenting on such sensitive issues .....

In normal countries, it's either the defense minister or even the army chief is required to give statement.
And it's also considered in most countries that politicians are like nappies....full of it and should be changed often.
The guy in question promises end to power shortages on every new moon, that's his department, what would he know about defense matters.:rolleyes:
As for the four soldiers....R.I.P....however the footage is indeed a lesson for those claiming surgical circus. :D

Seems this one ..

Pakistan-Army2.jpg

Very expected Pakistani Army claims.
1. Pakistani casualties necessarily are to be Civilians. In 90% of the cases (don't know under what circumstances they reveal their casualties.
2. Pakistani casualties are either Civilians or the Pakistani soldiers only die by lightening or other natural calamities at LOC.
3. It's OK if u hit Indian Posts or soldiers. We have guts to accept our losses. We don't deny our losses unlike some countries. I am sure Pakistani Army is being paid in Kind. I am just wondering what IA must be doing to Pakistani posts these days

Perhaps friendly fire incident (PA killing Indian army uniformed terrorists). No casualties are reported here. We usually over-report our dead or wounded to show to the world who is firing more.

One simple question to some pakistani friends here. Why are you so happy if some soldiers is killed on Indian side? though there is no material to substintiate the killing? Is there anything wrong with your psyche?
No, that is okay. Enemies will rejoice. Let's accept this fact and move ahead.

Unreliable pakistani source and fake news.

Unlike Pakistan army, India does not their casualty is any.

Totally fake news:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Worng histroy wriiten in your school textbook. this is not truth...

General (Retd.) Chuck Yeager (USAF) writes in his book: “Yeager, the Autobiography”.

“The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored athree-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jetsand losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I’m certain about thefigures because I went out several times a day in a chopper andcounted the wrecks below.” “They were really good, aggre

ssivedogfighters and proficient in gunnery and air combat tactics. I wasdamned impressed. Those guys just lived and breathed flying. “

famous USAF test pilot, on deputation in Pakistan as US Defense Representative. The PAF remains the onlyforeign air force in the world to have received Chuck Yeager’sadmiration – a recommendation which the PAF is proud of.

“As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan AirForce ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and thatthe PAF Combat Commanders’ School (CCS) in Sargodha has been rankedas the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in theworld”. As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1991, “itleaves Topgun

(the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind”.-

Sergey Vekhov May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine

The PAF, although outnumbered by IAF(Indian Air Force), has at leastone qualitative edge over its rival: Pilot Training. The caliber of Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US Navy pilots considered them to be highly ‘professional’ during exercises flying off the USS Constellation (as co-pilots).

-Jane’s International Defense (June 24, 1998)

“By all accounts the courage displayed by the Pakistan Air Force pilots is reminiscent of the bravery of the few young and dedicated pilots who saved this country from Nazi invaders in the critical Battle of Britain during the last war.”

Patrick Seale,The Observer, London,September 12, 1965.

“Pakistan claims to have destroyed something like 1/3rd the IndianAir Force, and foreign observers, who are in a position to know say that Pakistani pilots have claimed even higher kills than this; but the Pakistani Air Force are being scrupulously honest in evaluating these claims. They are crediting Pakistan Air Force only thosekillings that can be checked from other sources.”

Roy Meloni,American Broadcasting CorporationSeptember 15, 1965.

The London Daily Mirror reported: “There is a smell of death in theburning Pakistan sun. For it was here that India’s attacking forcescame to a dead stop.

“During the night they threw in every reinforcement they could find.But wave after wave of attacks were repulsed by the Pakistanis” “India”, said the London Daily Times, “is being soundly beaten by anation which is outnumbered by four and a half to one in populationand three to one in size of armed forces.”

In Times reporter Louis Karrar wrote: “Who can defeat a nation whichknows how to play hide and seek with death”.

India never wanted an inch of pakistan and this is why we vacated critical areas in kashmir. Lahore was attacked so that pressure on kashmir border can be eased as pakistan almost moved its entire military towards kashmir.
Pakistan mostly occupied parts of rajasthan and punjab.

Go and see how much india occupied and how Bhutto was screaming in U.N after 65 war.

On September 15, 1965 American broadcasting Corporation’s Roy Malone reported that “I have been a journalist now for twenty years and want to go on record that I have never seen a more confident and victorious group of soldiers than those fighting for Pakistan, right now.”

On September 17, Time Magazine reported that “Pakistan’s small highly trained army is more than a match for the Indians.”

According to the London Daily Mirror of September 1965 “India is being soundly beaten by a nation which is outnumbered by four and a half to one in population and three to one in the size of armed forces.”

T
Those psycho in indian bunkers were targeting and killing civilians. Well done Pak Army.

General (Retd.) Chuck Yeager (USAF) writes in his book: “Yeager, the Autobiography”.

“The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored athree-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jetsand losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I’m certain about thefigures because I went out several times a day in a chopper andcounted the wrecks below.” “They were really good, aggre

ssivedogfighters and proficient in gunnery and air combat tactics. I wasdamned impressed. Those guys just lived and breathed flying. “

famous USAF test pilot, on deputation in Pakistan as US Defense Representative. The PAF remains the onlyforeign air force in the world to have received Chuck Yeager’sadmiration – a recommendation which the PAF is proud of.

“As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan AirForce ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and thatthe PAF Combat Commanders’ School (CCS) in Sargodha has been rankedas the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in theworld”. As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1991, “itleaves Topgun

(the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind”.-

Sergey Vekhov May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine

The PAF, although outnumbered by IAF(Indian Air Force), has at leastone qualitative edge over its rival: Pilot Training. The caliber of Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US Navy pilots considered them to be highly ‘professional’ during exercises flying off the USS Constellation (as co-pilots).

-Jane’s International Defense (June 24, 1998)

“By all accounts the courage displayed by the Pakistan Air Force pilots is reminiscent of the bravery of the few young and dedicated pilots who saved this country from Nazi invaders in the critical Battle of Britain during the last war.”

Patrick Seale,The Observer, London,September 12, 1965.

“Pakistan claims to have destroyed something like 1/3rd the IndianAir Force, and foreign observers, who are in a position to know say that Pakistani pilots have claimed even higher kills than this; but the Pakistani Air Force are being scrupulously honest in evaluating these claims. They are crediting Pakistan Air Force only thosekillings that can be checked from other sources.”

Roy Meloni,American Broadcasting CorporationSeptember 15, 1965.

The London Daily Mirror reported: “There is a smell of death in theburning Pakistan sun. For it was here that India’s attacking forcescame to a dead stop.

“During the night they threw in every reinforcement they could find.But wave after wave of attacks were repulsed by the Pakistanis” “India”, said the London Daily Times, “is being soundly beaten by anation which is outnumbered by four and a half to one in populationand three to one in size of armed forces.”

In Times reporter Louis Karrar wrote: “Who can defeat a nation whichknows how to play hide and seek with death”.

On September 15, 1965 American broadcasting Corporation’s Roy Malone reported that “I have been a journalist now for twenty years and want to go on record that I have never seen a more confident and victorious group of soldiers than those fighting for Pakistan, right now.”

On September 17, Time Magazine reported that “Pakistan’s small highly trained army is more than a match for the Indians.”

According to the London Daily Mirror of September 1965 “India is being soundly beaten by a nation which is outnumbered by four and a half to one in population and three to one in the size of armed forces.”

T

Those psycho in indian bunkers were targeting and killing civilians. Well done Pak Army.
Wow quoting your friends during a war will boost your confidence.
Chuck Yeager, by the way how did he feel when IAF destroyed his personal plane in 1965. And his personally trained PAF couldn't save his aircraft??

Back
Top Bottom