What's new

Four Indian soldiers killed, two posts destroyed on LoC

We didn't disclose casualties since numbers are quite low and Indians casualties are very high so the did it because they don't want to escalate tension with India.

We succeeded in 1948, 1965 and ghuss ke mari in Kargil.

Wait and watch.

Very nice excuse :D

How 48 or 65 was success ?

In 48, kashmir was independent and india entered only when pakistani recruits almost reached well inside kashmir.

In 65, a war started ended in defending lahore.

In Kargil, pakistan occupies vacant post's and call it their victory ?

Very nice excuse :D

How 48 or 65 was success ?

In 48, kashmir was independent and india entered only when pakistani recruits almost reached well inside kashmir.

In 65, a war started ended in defending lahore.

In Kargil, pakistan occupies vacant post's and call it their victory ?
@waz @Icarus
Yesterday you banned him and he came back.

Well that's true, and it is condemn-able indeed. So next time when they visit one of your Bharti forums and use such language please feel free to ask moderators there to ban them. Meanwhile, while you are on a Pakistani forum mind your language when referring to Islam or Muslims, we got this country for a reason you know and we are not going to accept foreigners insulting our creed.

Fact is that Jennifer Lawrence is hot and Brad Pitt and Angelina Julie are divorced. But what does that have to do with any of this. You saw an Indian post blown to smithereens in that video, and you are denying that there would be any casualties after that.

Or are you saying that this is a fake video, where Pakistan army destroyed one of its own bunkers and faked it as an Indian one? I genuinely want to know if you think on these lines, but do use logic while answering this, if for nothing else then for your namesake.

So you are saying this forum officially condones religious abuse of Hinduism? That's what I think too. But @waz does not seem to agree.

But even fake news is enough for them to cheer. There are many such news on which our Pakistani friends response and discuss not only on Forum but also on TV. I have seen many such discussions as how US is the biggest terrorist country and how Pakistan is more prosperous than India etc etc. Haq musing is a great source of information for them so as random Twits and blogs. Let them enjoy. As there was a news that 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed, they have just doubled the figure and nothing else.

Since the time pakistanis started to celebrate their failures as success, i stopped trusting them.

@waz @Icarus
Yesterday you banned him and he came back.

if you have nothing to reply then call anybody fake id ? Go ask mod's and track my IP or location or anything else and prove me fake ..
I have been following this forum since 3 years but never thought abt joining it until now.

I'm in Coppell. We call it Cop Hell!

I know where that is, you aren't too far from the weapons delivery complex at the DFW airport. LM and Raytheon's combat systems division are there too. They are all by the DFW airport and going towards Ft. Worth.

What do you do there? Work in IT or a Doctor like majority of Indians / Pakistanis I know in the US are?

Photos taken from a computer screen.

The lines give it away.

So are you saying the missile didn't hit the post and blew out the ammo depot? Just because the pictures were taken from a TV? That missile shot was excellent, very, very accurate in terms of where it needed to hit and what needed to be damaged. If it was a TOW missile, this was a good use of 25K for the missile.

So you are saying this forum officially condones religious abuse of Hinduism? That's what I think too. But @waz does not seem to agree.
Come on now, look who is being the sensitive one here. First of all I condemned it, as it is condemn-able. But the matter of fact is that you were the one who was committing religious abuse, and what's your justification for that, ah Pakistanis were abusing your people, but does that give you right to insult another religion? Especially if you are on a forum where majority of people are followers of that very religion.

Now coming back to the point, what is your logical take on the video? Do you think it is a staged attack where Pakistanis have destroyed their own bunker and called it an Indian one or do you think there will be no casualties after a bunker is completely destroyed like what you have seen in the video.

I will speak out against the reckless behavior of the Pakistani military where I see fit.

I will also call out people who support this behavior as boot-polishers. That's what they are when they unconditionally support the military even when such behavior is harmful in the long run.
Well I will call you what I see fit. You are a dalit a55licker. Enjoy your day

Why do boot polishers resort to personal insults when someone gives an opinion on the army's antics? I wasn't saying anything wrong about you was I?
You started this....by calling Pakistanis bootlickers. Now you are crying when I shove a chilli up your rear. Ouch

For any one in doubt or blind as a bat, there's a flag clearly visible on the bottom left. :D
@HRK help them out.
DEUT4bgU0AEfdIr.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan @Sinopakfriend @SinoSoldier @cirr

Gentlemen, feel free to share the video on Chinese forums. :D

I know where that is, you aren't too far from the weapons delivery complex at the DFW airport. LM and Raytheon's combat systems division are there too. They are all by the DFW airport and going towards Ft. Worth.

What do you do there? Work in IT or a Doctor like majority of Indians / Pakistanis I know in the US are?
Nah, not a doctor or IT! I lend $$$ for homes. Mostly VA deals.

So are you saying the missile didn't hit the post and blew out the ammo depot? Just because the pictures were taken from a TV? That missile shot was excellent, very, very accurate in terms of where it needed to hit and what needed to be damaged. If it was a TOW missile, this was a good use of 25K for the missile.

If it was a guided missile it is very good as India can now reply back in same language.

Be good to use the few hundred thousand soviet missiles which are about to pass expiry date

Nothing on India media. Seem a hoax to me.

Back
Top Bottom