What's new

Four cops martyred, as many injured in midnight siege of police station at Lakki Marwat, KPK.

Welcome to the Pakistan of Mid 2000's when we have suicide attacks every day, Thanks to incompetent Army and failed Policy from the idiots in Govt. And for this particular issue I blame IK, he can take his Afghan Taliban love and shove it in his &&&. these people will never be Pakistani's nor loyal to Pakistan and will always find excuse to kill rest of Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Pakistan of Mid 2000's when we have suicide attacks every day, Thanks to incompetent Army and failed Policy from the idiots in Govt. And for this particular issue I blame IK, he can take his Afghan Taliban love and shove it in his &&&. these people will never be Pakistani's nor loyal to Pakistan and will always find excuse to kill rest of Pakistanis.
TTP wants power and are relentless in their pursuit. I wonder how they are able to sustain their struggle without help from the ground.

No "incompetent Army and failed policy" there. The public and the government have been in thrall of the Taliban since the 1990's, thinking they are some puritanical seminarians instead of what they are - cold blooded killers.

TTP wants power and are relentless in their pursuit. I wonder how they are able to sustain their struggle without help from the ground.
TTP/Afghan Taliban always have support from the locals, Army/Pakistani's waster thousands of lives to fight this monster but unfortunately our Pashtoon's still holds soft corner for TTP and Afghan's, you'd be surprised to know how many sleeper cells of TTP exists in just Karachi alone. The entire city of Karachi outskirts are dominated by this one ethnicity, and they have more weapons than Sindh Rangers, they are doing this for years now. Altaf Hussain was a traitor but one thing he did said it right, that Taliban are coming to Karachi and people laughed at him for that, and later on we all saw Karachi holds some of the most TTP and AQ leadership, CID Chaudry Aslam and Umar Khattab has to fight them for years and Chaudry Aslam was killed, but hey we can not in Pakistan call spade a spade or else you are called Racist or whatever BS, it is bitter and SAD but truth is that Pathans have no loyalty towards Pakistan or its people, there are some good ones but majority of them will see thousands of Pakistani's die just for their brothers in Afghanistan or Taliban, that is why Pakistan has no prosperous future.

No "incompetent Army and failed policy" there. The public and the government have been in thrall of the Taliban since the 1990's, thinking they are some puritanical seminarians instead of what they are - cold blooded killers.
By Public you mean Pashtoon's and some from South Punjab than yes, rest of Pakistani's wants Afghans/TTP/PTM out of their country, but we are told to be like Gandhi ke teen Bandar, Bura mat dekho, Bura mat suno aur bura mat Kaho.

What else to state? Police are grossly underfunded and under equipped. Not to mention their vehicles & uniforms are in English rather than nastaliq. So professional....:yahoo::police:

. . . At midnight, militants attacked . . .

Attackers possibly used night vision, if following video is from Laki Narwat incidence

Warning about the content - I'm using spoiler tag

Following post claims that video is of Laki marwat attack

If true it's concerning because seems like they used night vision again, just like they used weapons & night goggles left by US in Noshki attack View attachment 906688
1644552278330-png.814453

Night vision were used by terrorists in Noshki attack too

KP Police can not fight ttp khwarijs, the police is only here to accept bribes and protect the corrupt, expecting these rishwat khor police with their bellies so big that it cannot fit in their shirts to suddenly become marde mujahid is imposiible

This is not a problem that can be fixed at the provincial level, it's one at the federal level, and can only be fixed by the army.

Your comment is ridiculous.

Thank you.

It takes so much to defeat this menace:
-deterring backers (currently near-zero costs for India in general and RAW offrs in particular)
-capacity building
-cross-border attacks / coercion of the Talibs in Afghanistan
-education/madrassa reform
-the list is endless...

How so?

I really did not expect such a comment to come from a member such as yourself.

At least we should stop painting this as a provincial issue and viewing it through party lines.
if I could I would've setup a conf call and invite my family and friends from Sawat and Peshawar and invite any devout (but honest) PTI follower to sit in the call and get video and verbal accounts of how PTI conducted itself (or failed) and wished that PTI fanboy afterword's shared that account word for word honestly with the forum.

my anger for army leadership over this resurgence is many fold and is not hidden (well its hidden because it didn't flag because it tallied with PTI narrative)
my issue is with KPK Government which is not only corrupt, dishonest but also incompetent passing the entire responsibility to army and constantly ranting on its political opponents pretty much sums up its tenue.

This is a difficult situation.

Remember when we had suicide bombings on a daily basis and the institutions (military and political) turned it around.

It is futile to blame any single institution on a terrorist incident. But on a macro level things need to be clearer. Are we pro or anti TTP. Are we pro or anti Taliban?

The TTP and it’s backers Taliban need to be sorted. Granted now is not the time to go all out and level the border with Afghanistan. But today the institutions should find consensus to eliminate TTP. In due time, Taliban will need to be treated in the same way.

And my perception was that our army is one of the best in the world..

Back
Top Bottom