What's new

Forum Upgrade Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

alright here it goes this is what i get.

it does get kind of embarassing some time if someone peep in your screen.

:rofl: exactly duha!... PLAY NOW MY LORD:lol:...
and sometimes the message is "SAVE THE QUEEN" (which btw is half naked):rofl:

yeh half naked queen - with her really over the top - fake looking implantation . jesus christ what this world is comign to.

are kids playing this kind of crap now a day ?????? those good ol days of - hitman , halo. teenage mutant turtle ninja and tekken where have they gone ?

yeah exactly, what is this world comin to?:what: even Mr. Bean needs to be classified for "18 and above" :lol:

yeh saw him running around in his hotel with a - not working sign in place of his undies.
But we all know there is somethign seriously wong with poms. but whats with desi happening now a days. i thought - this website get paid for these ads. but then i thought why would BJP pay pdf FOR their advertisment. seems kind of fishy

:rofl: exactly duha!... PLAY NOW MY LORD:lol:...
and sometimes the message is "SAVE THE QUEEN" (which btw is half naked):rofl:

and i had to explain to my younger cousin , that i wasnt opening ''some other kind'' of forum :cheesy:

[i also like van gough paintings]

I don't see or receive any advertisements when I'm on the forum. I do not see them or 'hear them'. I can view every part accessible of this forum 100% ad-free.

May be I am unaware of this so correct me if I am wrong: is there a low-graphics version of the site that one can access...

I tried to use the site using the GPRS service, which is sooooooo expensive, the credit falls down like a pack of cards every time I tried opening a page. Not easy on the budget one has :(

May be I am unaware of this so correct me if I am wrong: is there a low-graphics version of the site that one can access...

I tried to use the site using the GPRS service, which is sooooooo expensive, the credit falls down like a pack of cards every time I tried opening a page. Not easy on the budget one has :(
We don't have a mobile phone friendly version of the forum.

We have planned one down the lane.

I tried to use the site using the GPRS service,

Try to get the unlimited package otherwise Elmo soon would be bankrupt!

And yes Elmo you can go to that thread of WAP Enabled PDF and vote a 'yes' so that the Admins can make a lighter version ASAP.

BTW, Asim i am still waiting for the WAP enabled version, you said that it is workable.

Last edited:
Do we have a poll going on for a Wap Version....

If there is....I vote for a Wap version with a big "YES"

Try to get the unlimited package otherwise Elmo soon would be bankrupt!

And yes Elmo you can go to that thread of WAP Enabled PDF and vote a 'yes' so that the Admins can make a lighter version ASAP.

BTW, Asim i am still waiting for the WAP enabled version, you said that it is workable.

Voted in the thread...

Lil Elmo is always bankrupt... and went even more bankrupt after logging onto PDF :cry:

(i thought about buying them in bulk, but i don't need 1.5 GB... i use the net on my cellphone infrequently)

I rushed into an early morning meeting to present my H2 plan to some very senior executives. I connected my computer to the overhead projector and the room suddenly went very quiet. Everyone was staring at the wall behind me - I did not understand why until I turned around...and.. saw...

:eek::oops::oops: :cry: ( I hate Elmo Club thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
I rushed into an early morning meeting to present my H2 plan to some very senior executives. I connected my computer to the overhead projector and the room suddenly went very quiet. Everyone was staring at the wall behind me - I did not understand why until I turned around...and.. saw...

:woot::woot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom