What's new

Forum Upgrade Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing a "Army Fatigue" or "Camouflage" skin to the forum will increase its grace.

well i like the simple , white, easy to use and easy on the eyes layout of the forumn/ theme

another suggestion, as the gallery pictures are also counted in the member's total no. of posts, can a thanks button be put there aswell.on next to the picture,.. so that members are encouraged to post there aswell as in the forum threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman17
Dear Admin, Super-Mods, Mods,

Is there a TT in the future of this August Forum !!!

Nope, its not.

Hi Fatman,

Wow---what a pointed question that you asked---you never got a decent answer to it.

So---basically admins have been misleading the ex tt members about the revival---at least they should have had the courage to be honest and upfront about it.

Webmaster, Neo, Agno, Asim Aquil---etc etc---would have been nice to have had some decency and e-mailed the ex members and told them that it would not be revived----rather than in post with a word---NOPE---and thread closed. Did somebody touch a sore spot.

^I agree. Thread shouldn't have been closed. Its open now. Share your thoughts and concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman17
Dear Admin, Super-Mods, Mods,

Is there a TT in the future of this August Forum !!!

Nope, its not.

Hi Fatman,

Wow---what a pointed question that you asked---you never got a decent answer to it.

So---basically admins have been misleading the ex tt members about the revival---at least they should have had the courage to be honest and upfront about it.

Webmaster, Neo, Agno, Asim Aquil---etc etc---would have been nice to have had some decency and e-mailed the ex members and told them that it would not be revived----rather than in post with a word---NOPE---and thread closed. Did somebody touch a sore spot.

At this point I am not aware that a decision has been taken to not recreate the TT in some fashion.

Of course with Webby and others on vacation, we have not really had much time to ponder over it in any case.

Please get rid of these unbelievably annoying ads that make that stupid laughing sound every time your mouse cursor moves over them. They are both at the bottom and on top, almost impossible to avoid and f*cking annoying, seriously.. -.-

Only Germans gets these Ads because of your location. I can't really do anything. :lol:

=(
I block all Java Script now as long as I'm not posting. Seems to be the only way otherwise I will smash my keyboard.

At this point I am not aware that a decision has been taken to not recreate the TT in some fashion.

Of course with Webby and others on vacation, we have not really had much time to ponder over it in any case.

Hi Agno,

I was responding to Asim Aquil's reply to fatman17 on another thread that he closed right away.

hey i get ads of women with deep clevage..!!!! not that i mind it.. but it has become embarrasing to open the forum in office..!!!!:lol: Have screen shot but i think i am not able to post it here..!!! :D

Your boss probably goes to those "unspeakable sites". Tell him to just stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom