What's new

Forum Upgrade Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
no indian or bangladeshi should be allowed here.
the forum should be stricktly for pakistanis.

Hi,

How are you going to learn to understand yourself better---to change yourself, to make your country a better place----only by talking to outsiders and listening to what they say.

By understanding that all foreigners are not enemies but there a lots of them who want to befriend you and talk to you---learn from you and leave something behind so that you can learn something from them as well.

You will also learn to talk to people that you may not like and you will learn to hold your temper and interact with them in a civil manner----where else can one get this oppurtunity----only on DEFENCE.PK my boy.

So consider yourself to be blessed, to be amongst people and friends and opponents---over here you give give a piece of your mind in a reasonably civil manner and walk away with your head still upon your shoulders.

no indian or bangladeshi should be allowed here.
the forum should be stricktly for pakistanis.

Allow me to reiterate:
Brilliant idea.
But you also have to ban all non Pakistanis anyway.
Then you better ban an Pakistani who lives in the western environment just in case they are polluted by such ideas as well.

That just leaves pakistanis that live and were born in Pakistan.
Keep it all nice and home grown.

murshid that type of attitude of yours will generate a nice clean narrow mindset. There are to some extent enough narrow minded people about. Is it not time to explore outside that small mindset.

There may be something of value outside the little box:eek:

:cheers:

Start advertising, maybe a few bumper stickers.. "Pakistani Defence forum needs you" :D

Seriously though.. I suggest Introducing a warning system for topics going awry.
alerts the mods, who inspect it. Then decide otherwise. Till that time, that little alert should show up next to the topic.

Already thre. Under the name of poster, an exclamation mark button reports the post to moderators. Next to the button showing online status of member.

9ab1c05be1c07c1b41cccd4d19638819.png

Webby can u tell me how to check email of defence.pk server!

Hi Neo, Webby, Agno,

What stage is this forum upgrade at? What's happening!

Hi,

I wish I could have some vacation as well---:pop:

would it be possible, and sorry if its been posted before, to have an automatic refresh when you are on home page. Just like google news refreshes up automatically afetr a minute or so.

A good question. I would like to know the similar when we have thread that actually more like a live chat. It would be really helpful. :D

For example
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/27631-chaak-dey-t20-world-cup-2009-a.html

would it be possible, and sorry if its been posted before, to have an automatic refresh when you are on home page. Just like google news refreshes up automatically afetr a minute or so.

Try using Live Posts instead Live Posts - Pakistan Defence Forum, it might help.

Good job webby,
Thanks for the upgrade, but iam still angry for being banned for no reason?? Iam still looking for an explanation from the web master???? come on guys ever heard of freedom of expression!!!!!

Hello Webby, Neo, Agno,

Whatever happened to the forum upgrades!@!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom