What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anyone know what "reaction score" means when the avatar is clicked?

I too want to know that.

And where is the "Live posts" facility ?

To other members, I zoom PDF pages to 150 viewing points so I don't really have a problem of background contrast that others are complaining of.

finally we got also LOVE SMILLY
1598096409804.png
1598096409804.png
. so tharkis should stop obejecting update also LGBT like @GHALIB and @ranjeet too :rofl:

The general theme doesn't look bad, looks clean and modern. However, inside the posts, the posters profile tabs on left are looking very unaesthetic. The flags are with dark green background looks terrible. Just keep the same color throughout the page....

1598096556493.png

And what's up with positive ratings and likes given to everyone at the same time? either completely abolish the positive rating system and keeps the likes only or keep it like previously.

1598096365893.png

Time flies soo fast. The old theme just felt like it was there yesterday....oh wait....it just really changed today. :angel:

Anyways, the homepage is not updated....yet.....visit it to cherish the feels.

The general theme doesn't look bad, looks clean and modern. However, inside the posts, the posters profile tabs on left are looking very unaesthetic. The flags are with dark green background looks terrible. Just keep the same color throughout the page....

View attachment 662900

And what's up with positive ratings and likes given to everyone at the same time? either completely abolish the positive rating system and keeps the likes only or keep it like previously.

@Imran Khan and i have my first negative rating since i am here at forum :D this is terrible....

remove the negative rating..... i protest. :D

This new PDF interface is so confusing and chaotic, childish and without any sophistication...

Too much heavy and annoying for the eyes, lacks the basic design principles that is simple is sophistication and less is more.

Now this looks like all colors are thrown out like a candy.

The Avatar and moniker panel is too big and the name not visible.

The designer must be a Noob with no aesthetic sense.

Will have to leave this forum as this is too heavy on the eyes.

Where are the old content gone....horrible.

Back
Top Bottom