What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is so sad though, i have been visiting this forum for more than 5 years now. It has taught me so much, and i always had fun reading the interactions and discourse between the members. To see that the only major Pakistani corner of the internet is starting to go downhill rapidly is sad. Staff/Mods should seriously listen to our critique if they really want to continue on with what PDF was for so long. #BringBackOldPDF2020 fellas

The new theme is a copy of indian defence forum. Moreover I cannot read the name of the member due to the combination of 2 green colors. Thirdly cannot find the latest threads.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what "reaction score" means when the avatar is clicked? I seem to have lots.

Can I exchange these points for weapon/armour upgrades??

Check your reaction history , a lot of the positive ratings you had received in the past are gone (even on your posts). It's a bit confusing but this is what i have understood so far

at least Mods should give the option. To switch between classic and new look. I think it will be better. Every public page/forum like FB,yahoo mail do that.

Check your reaction history , a lot of the positive ratings you had received in the past are gone (even on your posts). It's a bit confusing but this is what i have understood so far
you meant like game? if you have score you can buy tanks/camo/ or something? It will just show your weapon choice? May be it will get us familiarise with armed forces weapons. Like for score we can upgrade weapons. For instance bleed valves for shells to increase range, so we will be more interested in systems/weapons. @WebMaster @Windjammer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom